What's new

Google hackers traced to two top schools in China

So the Chinese agents are using schools as their base so that they can blame poor kids in their country. So sad.

Next round, Chinese agents should use Mumbai as its cover base, so no one can tell who is who hence feel sad among the sea of poor kids in that city. it´ll look more natural, yeah?

So the Chinese agents are using schools as their base so that they can blame poor kids in their country. So sad.

“Lanxiang, in Shandong Province, is a huge vocational school that was established with military support and trains some computer scientists for the military. The school’s computer network is operated by a company with close ties to Baidu, the dominant search engine in China and a competitor of Google. ”
You guess again:blah::blah:,from this the people know nothing about Lanxiang only guess~~~

Next round, Chinese agents should use Mumbai as its cover base, so no one can tell who is who hence feel sad among the sea of poor kids in that city. it´ll look more natural, yeah?

oh you forgot poor kids of India dont have access to toilets how come they can have computers. see thats why people are able to see only one side in communism....

i think we should give a world a chance to know how chinese have been hacking their systems so that we can divert more outsourcing buisness towards india. :lol:

oh you forgot poor kids of India dont have access to toilets how come they can have computers. see thats why people are able to see only one side in communism....

Do you think Chinese agents want to use India's $100-worth computers for the job instead of bringing along their own equipments? Thanks, but no thanks.

i think we should give a world a chance to know how chinese have been hacking their systems so that we can divert more outsourcing buisness towards india. :lol:

yeah right, unless of course that you Indians want to share your patented trick with Mr and Mrs CEOs, CFOs and other senoir staffs of how to poo inside rail tracks on a daily basis while avoiding being hit by spontanous incoming trains...:lol:

You guess again:blah::blah:,from this the people know nothing about Lanxiang only guess~~~

Oh so you would know the truth about what happens in your own country? Funny, ain't it?

Ironic, considering the fact that your government censorship pervades the minutest fabric of your society. You hear/see only what your government wants you to! No wonder a censorfree Google is so taboo for China! Try "Tiananmen '89" in uncensored Google and compare that to your beloved "Baidu" results!

Anyhow, my point is, the world knows (atleast the spooks from good agencies) have a better understanding about what goes on behind that red curtain than the average Chinese citizens' guess. Period.

ps: I forgot to add this - no matter how efficient a hacker is, theres always an electronic trail! They are always found out.

Oh so you would know the truth about what happens in your own country? Funny, ain't it?

So Chinese nationals know less about the problems of their own country than some street joes hanging around some shabby 7-11 stores like yourself? Even funnier, isn't it?

Ironic, considering the fact that your government censorship pervades the minutest fabric of your society. You hear/see only what your government wants you to! No wonder a censorfree Google is so taboo for China! Try "Tiananmen '89" in uncensored Google and compare that to your beloved "Baidu" results!

nono, what's more ironic is that while Chinesee citizens know which are propaganda tools and which is not, some other dudes "think" that google is uncensored and not propagandistic after all (try search something like " how to make a bomb" - i do hope you're insured), and Tiananmen 89 which happened in the dark age of the last century is what Modern China today is all about.

Anyhow, my point is, the world knows (atleast the spooks from good agencies) have a better understanding about what goes on behind that red curtain than the average Chinese citizens' guess. Period.

ps: I forgot to add this - no matter how efficient a hacker is, theres always an electronic trail! They are always found out.

The world knows a jack on China. That's why everyday we have fairytales such as "some amateur chefs and truckdrivers in LanXiang vocational school , a top Chinese school, hacked world-class security networks".

Neither Google is Jesus Christ, ok?

btw, next time after you have a "period" (also once a month, or with shorter interval? :hitwall:) , remember not to add p.s. with "oh, I forgot to add this", if you don't mind.

So Chinese nationals know less about the problems of their own country than some street joes hanging around some shabby 7-11 stores like youself? Even funnier, isn't it?

Troll alert. Nothing more but a troll. Pity. Bloody racist!
BTW, yes, a typical Chinese in mainland China knows very little about his/her own country than an average joe with access to uncensored Google.
nono, what's more ironic is that while Chinesee citizens know which are propaganda tools and which is not, some other dudes "thinks" that google is uncensored and not propagandistic after all (try search something like " how to make bomb" - i do hope you're insured), and Tiananmen 89 which happend in the dark age the teh last century is what Modern China today is all about.
exactly what your government wants you to see! Falun Gong, Tiananmen, Xinjiang, Taiwan......theres a long list.
The world knows a jack on China. That's why we have fairrytales such as "some amateur chefs and truckdrivers in LanXiang vocational school , a top Chinese school, hacked world-class security networks".
So YOU think. And thats what your government wants you to think. You see independent thought is very uncommon in China and you can see that in very predictable responses, like yours.
Neither Google is Jesus Christ, ok?
It actually is. Unlike "Baidu".
btw, next time after you have a "period" (also once a month, or with shorter interval? :hitwall:) , remember not to add p.s. with "oh, I forgot to add this", if you don't mind.
You really are pathetic! Added to my moron ignore list! Bye.

barking dog seldom bites (google is loser in the end poor guys)

Are are we sure that it is not people from outside hacking into google but physically based in china. If someone gets assassinated in a country, must it be a work of that country?

Cyber attack might not be traced to their true source, if there is private wireless network between wired network in between to break up the path.

It's like I dial from phone one to your mobile, then you pick up the mouth piece of phone two and dial phone 3 then put your mobile close to mouthpiece of phone two. What authority will trace to is phone two even though the real attack came from phone one.

regards,

LOl distract insult and change topic, the chinese web attack in action.

No Name had it right, these schools might not be the sorce but its is futher than they have been traced before. Usually the great fire wall of china stoped traces at tawian to have traced the attacks to a site in china even if that is not where it originated shows an imporved cyber counter ability.

Are are we sure that it is not people from outside hacking into google but physically based in china. If someone gets assassinated in a country, must it be a work of that country?

Cyber attack might not be traced to their true source, if there is private wireless network between wired network in between to break up the path.

It's like I dial from phone one to your mobile, then you pick up the mouth piece of phone two and dial phone 3 then put your mobile close to mouthpiece of phone two. What authority will trace to is phone two even though the real attack came from phone one.

regards,

Agreed.

Even a computer illiterate can understand that the real
hackers, assuming what google/NSA/CIA claimed were
true which is highly questionable, will not be dumb enough
to allow other parties to trace them down.

Particularly in cyberworld, one can sit at the North Pole,
hacking into the White House, while easily leaving
a "trace" to prove he is somehwere around Antarctica.

So can one sit at Langley CIA HQ, hacks into his own Google,
before easily leaves a trace that he is in Moscow or anywhere
you want him to be : an entry-level trick for a CyberUnit
Summer Intern of CIA, with no hard evidence to prove or disprove anything.

The whole Google story is politically-motivated, as a part of
the US Offensive Media Warfare Campaign , alongwith weapon
sales to Taiwan and meeting with Dalai Lama, etc., to put pressure
on China to keep buying the US treasury notes!

At the end of the day, "it's economy, s....." as he said.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom