What's new

Google Hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil111

New Recruit

Reaction score
well em part of pakbugs forum !! why paf defaced by ZombiE_KsA .. let me tell you!! ZombiE_KsA he is famous Pakistani Hacker! have hacked alot BiG sites! including 3 indian bank 4 indian police websites! indian CID !! some indian embassy zeetv main site.. etc..!! Why do he hack PAF Website ? well lets think if any indian HACKER hack PAF website instead of ZombiE_KsA!! omg!! Kitni bisti Hoti Paksitan ki An Indian Hacker hacked PAF websites!! so thats he hacked it before any indian did it ! to alert the f**kin admin of website!! FIA was looking for ZombiE_KsA!! and he HackeD FIA and he show FIA how much FIA website is Secure!

ZombiE_KsA is the first PAKISTANI hacker who Hacked "google"

ZombiE_KsA is the first PAKISTANI hacker who Hacked "microsoft" "yahoo" "aol" and other famous sites domain

Recently he Hacked Google Morocco!

"Google Morocco hacked" < just search on google!

Brining down a famous site like Google is not a child’s play and hence we can easily infer that the hackers are very well advanced in their techniques. Even though it is not a very positive thing to hack websites but one thing is sure that these hackers will come to the rescue of Pakistan if someone tried to hack our sites. They have proved this in the past when they hacked Indian sites in retaliation for hacking Pakistani sites. Lets hope we use our knowledge for positive purposes.

well em part of pakbugs forum !! why paf defaced by ZombiE_KsA .. let me tell you!! ZombiE_KsA he is famous Pakistani Hacker! have hacked alot BiG sites! including 3 indian bank 4 indian police websites! indian CID !! some indian embassy zeetv main site.. etc..!! Why do he hack PAF Website ? well lets think if any indian HACKER hack PAF website instead of ZombiE_KsA!! omg!! Kitni bisti Hoti Paksitan ki An Indian Hacker hacked PAF websites!! so thats he hacked it before any indian did it ! to alert the f**kin admin of website!! FIA was looking for ZombiE_KsA!! and he HackeD FIA and he show FIA how much FIA website is Secure!

That was my first interpretation. I hope the admins on that website are more aware of the threat now.

Yar they are some crazy people,

hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom