What's new

GoodBye General (R) Pasha !!

Hamid Mir and Imran Khan are best friends and are always seen hanging out in Islamabad.

I'm not supporting Imran Khan anymore :tdown:

LONG LIVE ISI :pakistan:

I have a great respect for ISI and Pak army but I do believe in Hamid Mir too. He is a very honest and brave journalist at least for me.

Long live Pakistan:pakistan:

I have a great respect for ISI and Pak army but I do believe in Hamid Mir too. He is a very honest and brave journalist at least for me.

First post in defence.pk and that too from Amreeka :rofl:

My salute to General Pasha.He served Pakistan as a Patriot.Before he became ISI Chief there were regular terrorist strikes in Pakistan ( Almost happening daily) but under his tenure the bombings decreased a lot.Remember we only hear about the successful terrorists attacks but we may not know about hundreds of bomb attacks that our intel services have foiled.The Fascist can talk against army and our intel services but the majority of this nation support our armed forces.If it was not for them Pakistan would be similar to Palestine.

The best intelligence agency in the world should have the best people. ;) ISI proudly ranked #1

I would like to read if u have some links about his lies.

It has become a trend in my country to call another Pakistani a traitor if he or she has some complains from our respected institution.
ISI or Pak army both are human made institution and they can make mistake.

I would like to read if u have some links about his lies.

It has become a trend in my country to call another Pakistani a traitor if he or she has some complains from our respected institution.
ISI or Pak army both are human made institution and they can make mistake.
That Youtube video I linked in my earlier post. And here's some more stuff
CIA agent Hamid Mir of GEO TV exposed - YouTube
Capital Talk Hamid Mir Exposed by Sheikh Rasheed. - YouTube

Don't mind some of the theatrical Drama in the video.

Najam sethi....
U are giving me the link of Najam sethi who has also considered a pro american person in Pakistan.

what can I say about Sheikh Rashid. He is a blunt man but I cant say anything about his honesty.

Anyways, everybody has their own opinion. u have urs an I would like to keep mine until I couldn't find an authentic source of his lies.

He makes some good points. I personally don't like Najam Sethi but he makes great points in that video.

Back
Top Bottom