What's new

GoodBye General (R) Pasha !!

S
Sorry! Hamid Mir posess more crdibility in ordinary public than this Dhandorchi.
Sir don't run away from the fact Hamid Mir is famous CIA tout in Pakistan and doesn't have any credibility I have never seen even one man who thinks he is credible the two people which I have seen people appreciating are Haroon Rasheed and Ansar Abbasi

Zaru tell me exactly what was in the article ? apart from saying zamana nazuk hai ?
He has said that the Patriotism of Pasha and his efforts are out of question yes he was human and may have made mistakes but if we can tolerate people like Nawaz Zardari Wali than he was far better than these guys and also mentions of some of his works

S
Sir don't run away from the fact Hamid Mir is famous CIA tout in Pakistan and doesn't have any credibility I have never seen even one man who thinks he is credible the two people which I have seen people appreciating are Haroon Rasheed and Ansar Abbasi

He has said that the Patriotism of Pasha and his efforts are out of question yes he was human and may have made mistakes but if we can tolerate people like Nawaz Zardari Wali than he was far better than these guys and also mentions of some of his works

HM never questioned patriotism, he questioned the ways pasha was willing to take in the name of national interest... both illegal and unconstitutional...

Its funny to call what you say as defence for a guy who is servant of the state, compared to political leaders of the state organ who are elected representatives...

The opening of his column is enough to judge the character actually, He threatens Hamid Mir indirectly by first saying “Lazim hay kay Media ka bhee Ahtesab ho” and than putting a phrase like this

Mir Sahib Zamana Nazuk hai
Donon Hathon say Thamiyay Dastar????

Pasha always used to say "Will our children be ruled over by Bilawal, Hamza and Monis Illahi?" But had no shame in asking for extensions from Bilawal's papa.

The opening of his column is enough to judge the character actually, He threatens Hamid Mir indirectly by first saying “Lazim hay kay Media ka bhee Ahtesab ho” and than putting a phrase like this

Mir Sahib Zamana Nazuk hai
Donon Hathon say Thamiyay Dastar????
First that is not threat secondly If Hamid Mir is not corrupt and also tout of any one he should be not afraid but if he is than he should be and he would be

Pasha always used to say "Will our children be ruled over by Bilawal, Hamza and Monis Illahi?" But had no shame in asking for extensions from Bilawal's papa.
Sir He didn't asked for extension Kiyani asked Zardari to gave Pasha Extension because he needs him in War on Terror

Only achievement of Mr. Pasha that he failed to topple the elected civilian government

If i was a mod on this forum, you would be banned immediately for making such an idiotic comment.

But then, we live in the era of dictatorship on PDF :tongue:.

Just saying........:angel:

Hathi Kay Dannt Khanay kay Aur....Dikhanay kay Aur..!! LOL

HM never questioned patriotism, he questioned the ways pasha was willing to take in the name of national interest... both illegal and unconstitutional...

Its funny to call what you say as defence for a guy who is servant of the state, compared to political leaders of the state organ who are elected representatives...
Because these political leaders have proven more corrupt than people of Army and Army have sacrificed a far more than political leaders

You gave reference or article of a person "Hamid Mir" who hate more Intelligence Agencies......many times he put blames on ISI about threats to him.....but never gave any proofs.

Back
Top Bottom