What's new

GoodBye General (R) Pasha !!

Yeah General Pasha, what a trooper. Job well done. Enjoy your retirement, sir.

Hamid Mir is a famous traitor and nothing more he is known for his biased propaganda against agencies to make his foreign masters happy so nothing new in this column

and our agencies are very patriotic,they never did anything which couldnt serve pakistan right?? they are the purest of the purest orgs existing in the world??

same with army??

My deluded friend, if only you had the faintest idea of how many a time we came within a hair's width of catastrophe and came out alive, you would count this man as a blessing. Just because he doesn't beat his chest and proclaim his wins does not mean he has none. That's the problem with being in the intelligence, if your doing a good job, not even your neighbors know you, screw up and all of a sudden you're a headline.

and was he free of blame in any of those catastrohpes?

#1 Could not find OBL
#2 Could not prevent CIA from operating in around Pakistan
#3 Failed to levy espionage charges against Raymond Davis
#4 Failed keep tabs on all the CIA operatives (Americans within Pakistan). Pasha actually went up to CIA and told them tell me who all are your spies. They showed him the finger.
#5 Baloch insurgency is at its heights.

Between Kayani and Pasha, there are failures upon failures. No doubt they averted catastrophe, but what are you counting as catastrophe? Being caught with our pants down?

I am saddened by the amount of dirt that has been thrown on the institutions such as ISI and the Army due to their actions

and our agencies are very patriotic,they never did anything which couldnt serve pakistan right?? they are the purest of the purest orgs existing in the world??

same with army??
Right
And you're comparing some of the mistakes of the Army to a lying channel like Geo and a traitor reporter like Hamid Mir?

good bye sir', you have my respect with all its ups & down none the less you stood up to the U.S & i recognize that

you will be missed

good bye sir', you have my respect with all its ups & down none the less you stood up to the U.S & i recognize that

you will be missed

sir your respects will reach GHQ and kiyani so happy with your regards will make pasha CEO for some high profile company and will be earning millions of rupees monthly, how can we stop blessing our military heroes, they put their lifeline for us :pakistan: thats a sin

and was he free of blame in any of those catastrohpes?

#1 Could not find OBL
#2 Could not prevent CIA from operating in around Pakistan
#3 Failed to levy espionage charges against Raymond Davis
#4 Failed keep tabs on all the CIA operatives (Americans within Pakistan). Pasha actually went up to CIA and told them tell me who all are your spies. They showed him the finger.
#5 Baloch insurgency is at its heights.

Between Kayani and Pasha, there are failures upon failures. No doubt they averted catastrophe, but what are you counting as catastrophe? Being caught with our pants down?

I am saddened by the amount of dirt that has been thrown on the institutions such as ISI and the Army due to their actions

Asim.

I remember how much you were in favor of the Armed Forces and Intelligence Services.
Since the May 2 operation, your views and posts have dramatically changed, or I would say fallen, criticizing Kayani and Pasha in every chance you get. But there are several facts you do not understand.

It is due to ISI, that Pakistan is safe today. Kayani and Pasha both were/are of ISI and know of each and every detail of what is happening in Pakistan, especially in Baluchistan, and are fighting it. A good spy/intelligence officer would always keep his work secret, even if the mission at the end was successful. Same is the case with Pakistani agencies which are professional and maintain a level. They have contributed heavily in the fight against terror and safeguarding Pakistan's strategic interests.

'For every two attacks in Pakistan, we foil another 8 - ISI'

You must accept that May 02 operation was a failure for us. We did know about the operation, to some extend, and there was a high dilemma as we haven't countered such scenarios. We learn from our mistakes, and this has taught us a well-deserving lesson.

Please try to understand the intensity of the job and the immense pressure that it carries. You have to walk in their boots to understand how successful and hard-working they are. Only a poor spy publishes everything. And of-course, failures are highlighted and un-avoidable to public eyes.

I don't think we can blame anyone for the OBL thing. None of us know whether the US actually got permission or not. It may well be that Zardari gave them permission.

I don't think we can blame anyone for the OBL thing. None of us know whether the US actually got permission or not. It may well be that Zardari gave them permission.

I have no doubt what so ever that zardari knew abt the operation.

same with army??
No Sir but these media men are mostly funded by west and this is known fact in the world

Pasha is good man but as a general and dg isi he totally failed.

Whenever someone talks against man in khaki people portrait you as a traitor raw, mossad agent.

In many conservative states for example Israel they ask questions and failed generals and Prime ministers have to face courts.

Asim.

I remember how much you were in favor of the Armed Forces and Intelligence Services.
Since the May 2 operation, your views and posts have dramatically changed, or I would say fallen, criticizing Kayani and Pasha in every chance you get. But there are several facts you do not understand.

It is due to ISI, that Pakistan is safe today. Kayani and Pasha both were/are of ISI and know of each and every detail of what is happening in Pakistan, especially in Baluchistan, and are fighting it. A good spy/intelligence officer would always keep his work secret, even if the mission at the end was successful. Same is the case with Pakistani agencies which are professional and maintain a level. They have contributed heavily in the fight against terror and safeguarding Pakistan's strategic interests.

You must accept that May 02 operation was a failure for us. We did know about the operation, to some extend, and there was a high dilemma as we haven't countered such scenarios. We learn from our mistakes, and this has taught us a well-deserving lesson.

Please try to understand the intensity of the job and the immense pressure that it carries. You have to walk in their boots to understand how successful and hard-working they are. Only a poor spy publishes everything. And of-course, failures are highlighted and un-avoidable to public eyes.

Brother all Pakistani's sincerely love and wants to respect their protectors but for the past 6 decades what Pakistan has received from their side is no joke its all too painful. For every failures, guys/ their supporters are putting long list of excuses & frankly now we are fed-up.

Thanks

Asim.

Which Pakistani can be against the two institutions? The soldier level people are fighting on the ground to protect us - which is laudable. But my criticism are on these leaders, why should I credit the sacrifices of the sipahi to the corrupt General?

The two generals are self-serving and are unfortunately giving a bad name to the rest of the armed forces due to their poor choices.

Quite frankly it was the Raymond Davis incident. Nangay hokay reh gaye thay in that incident. They had no excuse, they and the US were one and were working against the rest of the nation that wanted to try Raymond Davis and they purposely didn't levy the espionage charge against him, since there was no 'diyat' escape for that charge.

So you're saying you don't know what they did but whatever they did was successful - how are you measuring this? Pakistan has improved?

Whatever we know of their work were spectacular disasters. Explain to me what excuse can you make for Kayani who said I will shoot down Drones, and then doesn't? Who says I will not allow cross border attacks, and then does nothing when they attacked? Who says supply route will be blocked but secretly kept supplying them and kept the air bridge open all the time?

When will the lies stop and when will we all stop being suckers?

Why 8? Say 80. Its unmeasurable. Also now with the missing person's case we are learning all 8 may not even be guilty. On US dictates and tamghay laganay ke liay, bohot se log toh aiwai andar kiay huay hain.

According to the Code-663 email leaked by Ansar Abbasi, we're learning that they were in contact with the US team all throughout, they kept asking the US team

Pak forces: "Oye tum kidhar arahay ho?"
US forces: "Koi nahi, bass aise hi idhar udhar, ijazat hai, yakeen karo"

Bass humaray log shakal dekhte rahay hain itne main unke log aye aisi taisi phairr gaye inki.

I challenge their performance second, their intentions first. I don't think they intend to defend Pakistan, so the performance issues are secondary.

It would be one thing, if they tried to shoot down a drone, but fail. Theek hai yaar, koshish kar rahay hain, US military bohot bari cheez hai. Lekin US ek attack karta hai yeh 2 generals manji thalay warr jatay hain. US has killed so many Pakistanis that it is within our rights to have shot a few babars at Bagram and Kandahar air bases.

I mean you have to take them to task otherwise - I mean imagine, today we are silent about attacks by US on Miranshah - tomorrow will you stay silent when India attacks Muridke?

Both places have suspected high profile terrorists operating there, so tell me, till when will you cover their screw ups? Is it more Pakistani to question these two or is it to cover up their screw ups and give false pats on backs to Pasha that "US is relieved you're going".

Back
Top Bottom