What's new

Good News: Germany and Italy have worse demographics than Russia

senheiser

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
PopChange2012.png

Italy/Germany/Japan/Korea all have the demographics of a dying country. China and Russia have bad demographics too. The USA/UK/France appear to have good demographics on paper, but a lot of this is due to low-quality immigration - the native population is no more fertile than in other relevant countries. I feel like no relevant country is doing well demographically, except maybe Israel?

Italy/Germany/Japan/Korea all have the demographics of a dying country. China and Russia have bad demographics too. The USA/UK/France appear to have good demographics on paper, but a lot of this is due to low-quality immigration - the native population is no more fertile than in other relevant countries. I feel like no relevant country is doing well demographically, except maybe Israel?

But I think China can change this and will change this. Those guys are not stupid enough to make our population decrease.

I think we're good.
I have 4 childs and i'm not an immigrant. :D

I was under the impression that Germany is getting flooded with people who are not white? :coffee:

In 2013, the first time since the collapse of the USSR in Russia was a natural increase of the population.

Back
Top Bottom