What's new

Russia has now 146 Million People

America will not go through what Russia went through because it was different circumstances. If that is your hope on getting Russians back it is pretty much hopeless.

You should instead hope Russian economy grows and there is an abundance of jobs that will drive immigrants many of them Russians back to Russia.
Any state, any empire pass through it. U.S. - is no exception.

If you look brown/black or ME there is chance that you would be beaten and punched or worse get stabbed by Neo Nazis. Even if the attackers get caught they will only be charged with hooliganism not racism or assault.

Yea, Russians are very racist and here the Russian is talking about importing Chinese people :rofl:

Any state, any empire pass through it. U.S. - is no exception.

You do not understand how America works obviously, Soviet declined because of too much focus on military and getting bogged down in Afghanistan along with inept leadership. America spends the most on military, has inept leaders and has been bogged down but is still alive and kicking because our economy is top of the line and keeps us afloat.

That's because of Oil. Even then, Russia has the worst infrastructure in the world. In corruption, Russia is worse than many African countries. Look at Transparency International rankings: Corruption Perceptions Index 2013 - Results
Brazil - 72
Russia - 127, tied with Pakistan :rofl:

Outside of Moscow and St. Petersburg, you won't even find paved roads; only dirt paths.
russia is richer than you even without oil, manufacturing production is bigger in russia than brazil

Manufacturing, value added (current US$) | Data | Graph

:omghaha:

russian roads are the best worldwide

Haha, this kid is full with dreams. Russia can't even support its own population if these sanctions continue. Your energy market monopoly will soon be taken over by Turks. Gas and oil pipelines from Iraq-Turkey and Turkmenistan/Kazakhstan-Azerbaijan-Turkey will leave Russia checkmate. Say good bye to your energy export market economy. Who will want to come to Russia when you become afghanistan(3rd country without natural resources)? Anyway, be careful importing chinese. They eat everything you know. You might end up their plate.
we can sell our oil and gas to japan, south korea and china and other countries with lng station in Vladivostok. Chinese people are smart and have the highest IQ in the world, its always better to import chinese than ending majority muslim country, for the safety of this world the biggest nuclear stockpile has to remain in non muslim hands.

russia is richer than you even without oil, manufacturing production is bigger in russia than brazil

Manufacturing, value added (current US$) | Data | Graph

:omghaha:

russian roads are the best worldwide

we can sell our oil and gas to japan, south korea and china and other countries with lng station in Vladivostok. Chinese people are smart and have the highest IQ in the world, its always better to import chinese than ending majority muslim country, for the safety of this world the biggest nuclear stockpile has to remain in non muslim hands.

Whatever man, the chinese will take over Russia and slavic race will meet its end. I guess, Russia is no more the mother of slavs.

Whatever man, the chinese will take over Russia and slavic race will meet its end. I guess, Russia is no more the mother of slavs.
I see now that even the Russian males are use to spreading their legs, haha

Yea, Russians are very racist and here the Russian is talking about importing Chinese people :rofl:

China has its own population crises. Their average age in China is nearing 40. Soon China won't have work force, or too expensive work force. Who is Russia going to import? Old Chinese men to impregnate Russian females? As I said, just a kid with dreams and south asian fetish.

I see now that even the Russian males are use to spreading their legs, haha

China has its own population crises. Their average age in China is nearing 40. Soon China won't have work force, or too expensive work force. Who is Russia going to import? Old Chinese men to impregnate Russian females? As I said, just a kid with dreams and south asian fetish.

I think he has an East Asian fetish. The other day he was talking about how RUssian women are the most beautiful because they are adored in East Asia and Brazilian women are not. For him, East Asians rule the world.

You do not understand how America works obviously, Soviet declined because of too much focus on military and getting bogged down in Afghanistan along with inept leadership. America spends the most on military, has inept leaders and has been bogged down but is still alive and kicking because our economy is top of the line and keeps us afloat.
And it does not matter, my American friend. Russia survived the birth, rise and fall of several empires - perfectly organized, with an excellent army. China has experienced more.

Haha, this kid is full with dreams. Russia can't even support its own population if these sanctions continue. Your energy market monopoly will soon be taken over by Turks. Gas and oil pipelines from Iraq-Turkey and Turkmenistan/Kazakhstan-Azerbaijan-Turkey will leave Russia checkmate. Say good bye to your energy export market economy. Who will want to come to Russia when you become afghanistan(3rd country without natural resources)? Anyway, be careful importing chinese. They eat everything you know. You might end up their plate.

Do you ever read your own post and stop to think about how childish you sound?

And it does not matter, my American friend. Russia survived the birth, rise and fall of several empires - perfectly organized, with an excellent army. China has experienced more.
That is like saying "Titanic is too big to sink". We all know how that ended. Communism may be over in Russia, but communist mindset and corruption still continues so deterioration will continue.

That is like saying "Titanic is too big to sink". We all know how that ended. Communism may be over in Russia, but communist mindset and corruption still continues so deterioration will continue.
You do not understand. He told me: "Titanic (USA) is too big to sink." And I said that any empire dies in its time.

Back
Top Bottom