What's new

‘Good news’ for nation in three weeks, announces PM Imran

Right...only the interests are permanent, not the friends and enemies, so the coined term 'frenemies' is better(can be used as required)

ExxonMobil
Corporation

CEO: Darren Woods
Headquarters: Irving, Texas, United States
Revenue: 237.2 billion USD (2017)
Number of employees: 69,600 (2017)

Good point, yes the ominous oil discovery is the reason, wasn't sure about big Chinese oil conglomerate famous for oil/off shore drilling.

Yes oil cartels and military industrial complex controls the US government...about 22% of US GDP is all about military industrial complex, the highest in the world.

9da0109bd41340ea8e3655855904249e_18.jpg
I am pretty sure the key points of the exploration results have already been notified to the President....

I see a huge plea bargain happening, a handsome recovery. NS, the way his daughter has been making a case of how sick and ill he is and government won't let him go abroad for treatment ........ and the way NS has refused to be treated in Pakistan.

Based on past trend of Mia g in jails ........ I would say he is willing to make a handsome deal with the state of Pakistan.

Slowly and gradually Pakistan is being freed from clutches of corrupt dynasties. Sach hay her andheri raat k badh ujala ata hy.

All I said above is speculation.

But I did hear that IK said good news for middle class .......... so I don't know how discovery of huge oil gas reserves can be a good news for middle class only.
What is the middle class biggest and only problem
1.energy (gas ..gas ..gas..as gas gives electricity too)
2. Housing

I see a huge plea bargain happening, a handsome recovery. NS, the way his daughter has been making a case of how sick and ill he is and government won't let him go abroad for treatment ........ and the way NS has refused to be treated in Pakistan.

Based on past trend of Mia g in jails ........ I would say he is willing to make a handsome deal with the state of Pakistan.

Slowly and gradually Pakistan is being freed from clutches of corrupt dynasties. Sach hay her andheri raat k badh ujala ata hy.

But I did hear that IK said good news for middle class .......... so I don't know how discovery of huge oil gas reserves can be a good news for middle class only.
They would die in jail but wouldn't give the money back..
If mian is so ill why hasn't his children are with him?
Because they don't care. They would never return the money..
Ita about the oil.. He hinted too about oil.
Look at malik riaz he had or would give nearly 3 billion dollars which is really really good.
But these people would never do.

He doesnt want to spend 10 years in jail..i dont see a point he will at best couple of years to see where the wind blows..
Issue is does he has control of the money..his wealth os controlled by party/PMLN front man and his sons

Couple it with F16 kill(s) if true.....

US cannot let go Pakistan completely in China camp, Pakistan need to make the most of this 'force multiplier' and use China leverage to get good transactions with US and vice versa...

And Pakistan wisely should not led itself into a China controlled economy, Pakistan is too big for that unlike Sri Lanka, so more options here for Pakistan. Add to this the Taliban factor as well.

What is the middle class biggest and only problem
1.energy (gas ..gas ..gas..as gas gives electricity too)
2. Housing

They would die in jail but wouldn't give the money back..
If mian is so ill why hasn't his children are with him?
Because they don't care. They would never return the money..
Ita about the oil.. He hinted too about oil.
Look at malik riaz he had or would give nearly 3 billion dollars which is really really good.
But these people would never do.

He doesnt want to spend 10 years in jail..i dont see a point he will at best couple of years to see where the wind blows..
Issue is does he has control of the money..his wealth os controlled by party/PMLN front man and his sons

I am only speculating ......... mentioning NAB, cases and NS with the good news ........ does carry some context.

Mia g isn't known to spend 10 years in jail. Last time his friends came to his rescue, this time it may be his wealth. Considering the friends have shown no interest in Mia g.

Really need that damn oil to boost our economy which is still absolutely horrible.

I hope his wife is not pregnant....

@Topic

I think we will have oil discovery Insha'Allah that will reduce the burden of oil imports. If we can magically discover oil and offset the import bill of oil, that is best which can happen to the nation
Miraculous peerni can be pregnant even at 55, all possible,)))

Back
Top Bottom