What's new

‘Good news’ for nation in three weeks, announces PM Imran

although Satellites are not my thing, so am interested in learning about this domain....enlighten me

That was a comment in DAWN, you can read the article posted today, at times comments are more useful than the article.

Actually the point is EXXON MOBIL started this big venture spending about 75-100 million USD on the data received by satellite imagery that big oil and gas reserves are present in this off shore area, so chances are very high of hitting the success in three week.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1471138/pakistan-may-soon-hit-oil-gas-jackpot-pm

news will be good insha Allah traces of gas already discovered
Bhai thats the problem and as i highlighted in my statement its deep sea site not feasible unless its large reserve & even if you find large deposit it will take lot of time before it enter in system. Deploying Pipeline in deep is complex, expensive and will take longer time.

Bhai thats the problem and as i highlighted in my statement its deep sea site not feasible unless its large reserve & even if you find large deposit it will take lot of time before it enter in system. Deploying Pipeline in deep is complex, expensive and will take longer time.
yes you are right but till now they have found gas there and potentially huge reserves insha Allah!

Tum hi ne kaha tha ke third post main tumhain abuse kia jata hai.. main tou third page dekh raha hun kisi ne nahi kia.. phir bhi gireban phar taqreeb beech chowk main lagaey baithay ho..

Attention seeker.. no one is giving you any attention except me.. mera shukriya ada karo jaldi se.. :lol:
Trolling a troll.....All the best :enjoy:

Check the main heading of DAWN, it is all over the place, other media as well.

https://www.dawn.com/

I am working in Pakistan's oil and gas sector since last 20 years. Believe me the news shall not be related to Kekra-1.

We do hope the well results in discovery. This shall be good for oil and gas sector and for Pakistan but not till at least May 2019.

Its something comparatively small so lets not get over "indian" about these things

That was a comment in DAWN, you can read the article posted today, at times comments are more useful than the article.

Actually the point is EXXON MOBIL started this big venture spending about 75-100 million USD on the data received by satellite imagery that big oil and gas reserves are present in this off shore area, so chances are very high of hitting the success in three week.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1471138/pakistan-may-soon-hit-oil-gas-jackpot-pm
Acoustic survey is most widely used method to know the lithology of the formation.....Satellite images may help insurveying the sea depth, the possibility of Oil reserve but not an estimation....Coring is another method for extracting the formation samples for study and analysis......75-100mil$ are not just spent on satellite imagery analysis but can be cost for Survey through other means excluding Drilling Operations

you live in fantasy world, they hate us from core of there heart. they are born to wear lungies.
I disagree, There are so many around heer and they are very nice.
Im going by my experience. Same goes for Afghans. So many of their girls marry Pakistani guys. I personally know of about 5. In any case, Im out of this thread.

Pakistan renamed Al-Bakistan.

Good that Zardari and Sharif thrown out at the right time, could have stashed all the riches outside...PM IK is sincere, if he is not shrewd and politically astute.
اتنی اوکھی انگلش سمجھے گا کون؟

You need to Work hard for that sir then you can be richer than Arabs
Sir did the Arabs really worked hard to become rich?or it was a Devine blessing?

I will wait for confirmation before. celebrating. I hope it really is big oild discovery

I really hope this news is true. Pakistan is only stone throw away from Iran and the Persian gulf, all these areas are oil and gas rich. It's strange Pakistan didn't find before.

Back
Top Bottom