What's new

‘Good news’ for nation in three weeks, announces PM Imran

High probability of hitting some deposits of oil/gas in sea....

PM Imran said that Exxon Mobil, a major oil company drilling in the Arabia Sea, was in the final phase of its exploration and would soon give positive news to the country.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...s-hope-on-exxon-for-good-news-in-three-weeks/

Nothing related to oil and gas discovery. Offshore drilling well shall reach target at the earliest in May 2019 long after three weeks time.

Guys....media is reporting; it is about oil and gas

446967_3129464_PM-Imran2_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan has announced that Pakistani nation will hear good news from him within three weeks of time, Geo News reported.

PM Imran Khan said this during his brief informal interaction with senior journalists at the Nur Khan Airbase on Thursday.

Imran Khan said ‘National Accountability Bureau will give exemplary punishment to big corrupt elements.” This act of NAB will correct the path of small corrupt elements, he added.

PM Imran said former prime minister Nawaz Sharif has stashed billions of rupees aboard in the name of his sons.

Past government agreed on National Action Plan (NAP) but failed to implement on it, Khan regretted, adding that banned outfits should have been eliminated times ago but now PTI government was eradicating them.

Imran Khan categorically stated that no Pakistani national was involved in Pulwama attack.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/446967-good-news-for-pakistani-nation-in-three-weeks-says-pm-imran

Saddle up guys....our seas have something for us :)
Nothing to do with Oil and Gas. That wont be clear until late May.

The "Three Week" good news is related to economic crisis situation and IMF.

Not true
Good example is Nigeria
Tremendous oil biggest exporter still very poor due to corruption

No amount of oil and gold will chnage Pakistan unless corruption is tackled
Exactly, crushing corruption will have financially bigger impact than oil discovry, Kash ye NRO krwany waloon ko our 2 ya 4 billion rupees main bikny walon ko bhi btaiy,

bhai, just yesterday i spoke to someone about Kekra-1....the current operation is to Side - Track & Continue with Drilling Operation,cannot give more details ..... nothing can be said at this moment....nothing PM would boast about.....i may know some ABC of Drilling industry....
@Arsalan
I wonder if @niaz bhai can shed some more light on it.....

Check the main heading of DAWN, it is all over the place, other media as well.

https://www.dawn.com/

What is wrong with Pakistani members????

We don't know anything unless we have actual finding of drilling company. The results will define their next course of action.
Usually you don't find anything on first drill.
Even if you do its Deep Sea Well and far away from Land.
Project will only be feasible if its a large Discovery otherwise no benefits.
Deploying Long Gas pipeline in deep sea is not a joke & required large investment and time.

bhai, just yesterday i spoke to someone about Kekra-1....the current operation is to Side - Track & Continue with Drilling Operation,cannot give more details ..... nothing can be said at this moment....nothing PM would boast about.....i may know some ABC of Drilling industry....
@Arsalan
I wonder if @niaz bhai can shed some more light on it.....

Right...the reason PM IK has said ' good news in three weeks', he hasn't said Pakistan has hit the jackpot.

Also being cautiously optimistic is required with IMF talks in a fortnight or so, Pakistan need to leverage its strength and does't need to show it is over dependent of IMF loans...positive optics and vibes makes a lot of difference how do you get a good transaction.

"ExxonMobil returned to Pakistan after nearly a decade after surveys were carried out last year suggesting the possibility of big oil reserves within the Pakistani waters."

DAWN
I hope you know pictures taken from satellites today are so revealing and accurate that oil gas reserves, minerals, can be estimated much before initiating drills either on land or in sea. PM Imran Khan is certainly hoping and hopeful based on briefing he got from conglomerates.

I am Salman, does that mean I'll be called "Sheikh Salman" ?
only if you butcher fellow muslims!

What is wrong with Pakistani members????

We don't know anything unless we have actual finding of drilling company. The results will define their next course of action.
Usually you don't find anything on first drill.
Even if you do its Deep Sea Well and far away from Land.
Project will only be feasible if its a large Discovery otherwise no benefits.
Deploying Long Gas pipeline in deep sea is not a joke & required large investment and time.
news will be good insha Allah traces of gas already discovered

DAWN
I hope you know pictures taken from satellites today are so revealing and accurate that oil gas reserves, minerals, can be estimated much before initiating drills either on land or in sea. PM Imran Khan is certainly hoping and hopeful based on briefing he got from conglomerates.
although Satellites are not my thing, so am interested in learning about this domain....enlighten me

Back
Top Bottom