What's new

‘Good news’ for nation in three weeks, announces PM Imran

Can't wait to become Sheikh or rich arab like them.

Pakistanis after the discovery of oil and gas.:rofl:

three-arabic-men-bonding-outdoors-450w-797840695.jpg

IMF wanted fiscal deficit and CAD to be controlled
Thats done...

They wanted gas and power sector out of loses

Gas is done
Power sector we saw 2% decrease in loses(translate into 30-40b rupees). But govt will need to fill in gap of approximately 150b rs/yr here

And mostly important ..they wanted a node from uncle sam

Guys I am terribly sorry to break your bubble but Exxon Mobile is not drilling at the moment. About ten days ago it was reported that the platform needed repairs hence the drilling stopped. :undecided:

I would love to be proven wrong as I too am waiting for this mega oil discovery. :yes4:

They broke a drill bit. Which is not uncommon in wildcat drills. They resumed drilling and completed the well and then moved on.

IMF wanted fiscal deficit and CAD to be controlled
Thats done...

They wanted gas and power sector out of loses

Gas is done
Power sector we saw 2% decrease in loses(translate into 30-40b rupees). But govt will need to fill in gap of approximately 150b rs/yr here

And mostly important ..they wanted a node from uncle sam

need to get the money out of the kabaria tubbar and daku clan.

A good start with malik sahab..we got bahsha dam by shacking him.
Next shack nawaz and sharif..both seem eager

there needs to something substantial from those 2 swines. malik riaz has all his business in Pakistan so he can be nabbed anytime. But the other they have luxury of London/New York etc.

An Uber driver told that when a rider says he will pay tips me in the app then I say goodbye to that tip.

Ma sha Allah very good if true. Lekin what is the guarentee that we won't treat this yet another golden sparow as we treated Rekodeck gold mine and many such other mega oppurtunities!
Earlier it was a survey speculation.... Now it's a confirmation of hydrocarbons.

I have been watching those ships above in the link everyday at least 5 times.

It means the drilling was going on until 10 days before maintainence stoppage.
Guys I am terribly sorry to break your bubble but Exxon Mobile is not drilling at the moment. About ten days ago it was reported that the platform needed repairs hence the drilling stopped. :undecided:

I would love to be proven wrong as I too am waiting for this mega oil discovery. :yes4:

Back
Top Bottom