What's new

‘Good news’ for nation in three weeks, announces PM Imran

I found it:
ExxonMobil suspends offshore drilling near Karachi coast
By salman siddiqui
Mar.09,2019

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribun...uspends-offshore-drilling-near-karachi-coast/

Please read the contents also not just headlines here's for you

The fault has delayed completion of drilling operations by at least one week. “The company was scheduled to submit a drilling result report on March 7. Now, it will submit the report after March 15,” he said.

And check my above post.

Please read the contents also not just headlines here's for you

The fault has delayed completion of drilling operations by at least one week. “The company was scheduled to submit a drilling result report on March 7. Now, it will submit the report after March 15,” he said.

And check my above post.

Chillax dude, we are on the same side.:meeting:
Maybe they are ready to release preliminary report on drilling at this time. I really hope we hit something big in Kekra.

i was called a Zinda Laash
That should have been a compliment.. at least main tou compliment ke tor pe leta..

Lekin chalo, tumhain bura laga lekin har thread pe gireban na phara karo acha nahi lagta yaar.. itnay samajhdaar aap ho.. iss umar main shikayatain karna gireban pharna acha nahi lagta TBH

I hope his wife is not pregnant....

@Topic

I think we will have oil discovery Insha'Allah that will reduce the burden of oil imports. If we can magically discover oil and offset the import bill of oil, that is best which can happen to the nation

Discovering oil today, we'll be able to build up a rig and transport terminal in 3-5 years.
If we today we decide to build oil refinery, it will take 4-5 years, until we have our first liter of petrol.

Even than imports ''may'' drop but not the smuggling and trade of holy oil.

That should have been a compliment.. at least main tou compliment ke tor pe leta..

Lekin chalo, tumhain bura laga lekin har thread pe gireban na phara karo acha nahi lagta yaar.. itnay samajhdaar aap ho.. iss umar main shikayatain karna gireban pharna acha nahi lagta TBH

do you speak for him or for yourself?

I don't think it has to do with offshore drilling. Even if we are successful it will take 5 years to become operational.

although Ali Zaidi was in US meeting with Exxon executives you can check his Twitter for that.

I think it has to do with IMF. As IMF's mission will be arriving in April so they might finalize IMF package.

Back
Top Bottom