What's new

‘Good news’ for nation in three weeks, announces PM Imran

He has also said this earlier but nothing happened now see what good new comes .If kashmir issue resolves then it will be good news for us
Kashmir like Berlin wall will only solve if either Pakistan or india falls through proxy wars

A third option if india becomes a true democracy and does referendum ..wont happen as india is most extremist country

Guys I am terribly sorry to break your bubble but Exxon Mobile is not drilling at the moment. About ten days ago it was reported that the platform needed repairs hence the drilling stopped. :undecided:

I would love to be proven wrong as I too am waiting for this mega oil discovery. :yes4:

Probably it will take 3 weeks for the finance minister to understand that we are banktrupt.

For Foreign Minister to understand that passive aggression does not work.

For interior ministry to understand that smuggling and corruption is at the same level as previous government.

I hope his wife is not pregnant....

@Topic

I think we will have oil discovery Insha'Allah that will reduce the burden of oil imports. If we can magically discover oil and offset the import bill of oil, that is best which can happen to the nation

Guys....media is reporting; it is about oil and gas

446967_3129464_PM-Imran2_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan has announced that Pakistani nation will hear good news from him within three weeks of time, Geo News reported.

PM Imran Khan said this during his brief informal interaction with senior journalists at the Nur Khan Airbase on Thursday.

Imran Khan said ‘National Accountability Bureau will give exemplary punishment to big corrupt elements.” This act of NAB will correct the path of small corrupt elements, he added.

PM Imran said former prime minister Nawaz Sharif has stashed billions of rupees aboard in the name of his sons.

Past government agreed on National Action Plan (NAP) but failed to implement on it, Khan regretted, adding that banned outfits should have been eliminated times ago but now PTI government was eradicating them.

Imran Khan categorically stated that no Pakistani national was involved in Pulwama attack.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/446967-good-news-for-pakistani-nation-in-three-weeks-says-pm-imran

Saddle up guys....our seas have something for us :)
U Turn coming

adding that banned outfits should have been eliminated times ago but now PTI government was eradicating them.

Perhaps because there were dumb politicians supporting their right to have representation as political parties.

Both TLP and PTM were this mans election alliance.

anyhow all i have to say is WAH

Guys I am terribly sorry to break your bubble but Exxon Mobile is not drilling at the moment. About ten days ago it was reported that the platform needed repairs hence the drilling stopped. :undecided:

I would love to be proven wrong as I too am waiting for this mega oil discovery. :yes4:
That was very old news my friend and also check how many days it require to bring new equipment I think it was 2 -3 days.

That was very old news my friend and also check how many days it require to bring new equipment I think it was 2 -3 days.

wow i did not know offshore cracking rigs are operated by ' Khul Ja Sim Sim '.

this guy has a mouth faster than those speed of light trains in China which take you to country of Africa.

wow i did not know offshore cracking rigs are operated by ' Khul Ja Sim Sim '.

this guy has a mouth faster than those speed of light trains in China which take you to country of Africa.

check the news when it came out.

Rather than trolling check the news when it came out.

How many times have you seen me discussing news?

Specially news that goes like

Imran Khan ne bari khabar suna di. Qaum ki qismat khol di.

We should stop jumping and lets just pray that we hit the oil discovery it happened all the time that we start jumping and later it's nothing.

How many times have you seen me discussing news?

Specially news that goes like

Imran Khan ne bari khabar suna di. Qaum ki qismat khol di.
But you can't ignore that there is drilling going on. I don't like the way Imran khan or PTI does that news is coming this and that. Let it come first then announce but may be he has something beause drilling report was due at march 7 which was delayed to 15 march because of the equipment problem and it was stopped so report already been delivered to him now I guess.

Back
Top Bottom