What's new

GOOD NEWS for IRANIAN BROS !

The family is merely hypothetical , like the inter continental ballistic missiles that iran never developed and will never develope , if iran puts a heavy satellite with actual capabilities into space , that's a threat , period , my dear azerbaijani friend , payam

And solid fuel is for military purposes not space purpose , my dear azerbaijani friend

And solid fuel is for military purposes not space purpose , my dear azerbaijani friend

HiM !!!

sorry ! please search Delta II space launch vehicle in Google ...

look at solid fuel boosters ( 0 stage )

& then ... search START-1 SLV ...

& stop this "Azerbaijani " BS :)

Soheil, mishe chandta simorgho adam bechasboone beham payload ro bebare bala?

HiM !!!

sorry ! please search Delta II space launch vehicle in Google ...

look at solid fuel boosters ( 0 stage )

& then ... search START-1 SLV ...

A booster is different from the main rocket my friend payam , so you see if you research Space Shuttle you see that was liquid fuel too , just compare shahab-3 and sejjil , which one the west more fears? :argh:

& stop this "Azerbaijani " BS :)

Ok , payam :police:

Hey Guys !!!

I have very good news ...

ISA finished assembling of safir 2 ( simorgh ) space launch vehicle in imam khomeini space center in south east ( chabahar ) ...

we will see the first launch ( tulu - simorgh ) next month :)

and another news ...

I am working on a CGI from our first passenger jet ( official design ) :)

and :D

next month wait for other new stuffs :D

very good stuff :D

Are you an Aerospace Engineer or what?

A booster is different from the main rocket my friend payam , so you see if you research Space Shuttle you see that was liquid fuel too , just compare shahab-3 and sejjil , which one the west more fears? :argh:

Ok , payam :police:

fear ???

we don't care ...

wtf is payam ...

search Indian PSLV ...

Are you an Aerospace Engineer or what?

a computer engineer ...

so ?

fear ???

we don't care ...

wtf is payam ...

search Indian PSLV ...

actually "we" care very much , just like the indians , the ones who don't care have something wrong in their head or like we say in persian...

Indian launch vehicles are yet to prove themselves as commercially viable

trust : ~ 7,987kn

IRANIAN%20SPACECRAFT.2.jpg

@Soheil How much time you take on average for such CGIs ?

Last edited by a moderator:
actually "we" care very much , just like the indians , the ones who don't care have something wrong in their head or like we say in persian...

we have still problem ... with paranoia Yankees !!!

Indian PSLV has proven commercially viable. ISRO has earned in millions of $ from launching foreign satellites.

But we do have problems with GSLV. Hope we rectify and have successful launches with GSLV MK III. We need this heavy lift and payload capacity very badly.

@Soheil How much time you take on average for such CGIs ?

for this picture ... 1 day

for F-14 ... 8 month 0_0 oh my *** !!! :D

for Rakhsh APC ... 1 month

Last edited by a moderator:

the polar satellite launch vehicle has proved its mettle. Out of 21 launches, only 1 has been a failure, and another partial success, and the rest are successful.

It's the 'GSLV-Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle' which has to prove its worth now,this year we will be testing this GSLV-III
gslvmk3.jpg

and if things go well, it will be tremendous achievement. any way,good luck to the Iranians on their test of space launch vehicle.

trust : ~ 7,987kn

IRANIAN%20SPACECRAFT.2.jpg

wowwwwwwwww...is this deign pic of real pace launch vehicle of Iran, or just a fan boy art?

Then I can never complete one CG. :lol:

this is not the only problem ...

you will lost your youth in Rendering !!!

search Rakhsh APC in Google ...

you Will find my CG ...

30 minutes per picture !!!

without mentalray or Vray !!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom