What's new

Good journey home Afghans!

Shall we send unthankful Afghans back to Afghanistan?

• Yes

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know of this hatred in a more personal way than I can say here - but that is not all Afghans.

Afghans are like any nother people, they have a history and pride . But if you look at their history texts you will note that it is absurd, it is almost as crazy and bigoted as the Iranian Arya BS.

So, victimized by this history and of course when this idiot sense encountered reality of a refugee experience and having to rely on Pakistan upon whom they looked down (arrogance is always a reflection of insecurity) and now seeing their worldview shattered, they have reacted with insecurity -- these so called "educated" among Afghans are a small minority, but remember they are "educated" by Afghan standards - and we hope these standards will change - on the other hand, it's not like we do not have our own contingent of "educated"

I will tell you about a experience, I was talking to Afghan on the border, he was in afghan uniform and he told me about his life in Pakistan - he said "hum khushi se rah rahethe" and invited me to a get together, I informed him that I could not, he told me that he knew who and what was sowing discord between us and he looked at me directly in the eyes - we understood what he was saying.

For Pakistanis who think of these people as ingrates, we might want to understand how complex these dynamics are - they were mostly village folk, used to insular village lives, in Pakistan, they became urbanized, a traumatic experience for people who not prepared for it - Mazduri, Kabar ka kaam, or domestic service, these are their venues of supporting themselves -- and al the while, all around them, they see lives changing, children going to real school, nt these madaressa rubbish and if you were a father or a older brother, would you not want the same for yours, would you not want more than lala as chowkidar, khansama, naukar or mazdur living on the property they are building for someone else??

Don't sell these people short, Majburi as a refugee is a awful experience that by definition robs people of dignity and pride -- and some find that they can regain dignity and pride in rejection - An expansive growing economy in which we can offer them education and jobs - well, you will see how things can be very different indeed.

Rising Expectations and a cruel and harsh reality have created this sense of rejection among some.

Then there are others who are convinced that Pakistan through the Talib want to keep afghanistan weak, impoverished - a totally idiot idea, because a weak and impoverished Afghanistan is a burdent to Pakistan, but buying into absurd ideas is not something we Pakistanis are strangers to, is it?

I will tell you about a experience, I was talking to Afghan on the border, he was in afghan uniform and he told me about his life in Pakistan - he said "hum khushi se rah rahethe" and invited me to a get together, I informed him that I could not, he told me that he knew who and what was sowing discord between us and he looked at me directly in the eyes - we understood what he was saying.

For Pakistanis who think of these people as ingrates, we might want to understand how complex these dynamics are - they were mostly village folk, used to insular village lives, in Pakistan, they became urbanized, a traumatic experience for people who not prepared for it - Mazduri, Kabar ka kaam, or domestic service, these are their venues of supporting themselves -- and al the while, all around them, they see lives changing, children going to real school, nt these madaressa rubbish and if you were a father or a older brother, would you not want the same for yours, would you not want more than lala as chowkidar, khansama, naukar or mazdur living on the property they are building for someone else??

Don't sell these people short, Majburi as a refugee is a awful experience that by definition robs people of dignity and pride -- and some find that they can regain dignity and pride in rejection - An expansive growing economy in which we can offer them education and jobs - well, you will see how things can be very different indeed.

Rising Expectations and a cruel and harsh reality have created this sense of rejection among some.

Then there are others who are convinced that Pakistan through the Talib want to keep afghanistan weak, impoverished - a totally idiot idea, because a weak and impoverished Afghanistan is a burdent to Pakistan, but buying into absurd ideas is not something we Pakistanis are strangers to, is it?

And our enemies are able put these absurd ideas in their minds therefore we are failing.

In this day and age you have to step up to the plate or someone else will and do it for you.

And he will do it to please himself even if it is big lie.

Their should be a huge wall (or a large and well maintained fence) in place as well, all across the Pak-Afghan border!

To keep these Afghan-Terrorists out!

Pakistan Zindabad!

These Afghans only spread BS and nonsense!

Send the Afghans away... Bring in the Biharis!

This will not only help eliminate the terrorists, it will stop the drug trade, violence, illiteracy, poverty, and exploitation of our resources as well!

Their should be a huge wall (or a large and well maintained fence) in place as well, all across the Pak-Afghan border!

To keep these Afghan-Terrorists out!

Pakistan Zindabad!

These Afghans only spread BS and nonsense!

Send the Afghans away... Bring in the Biharis!

This will not only help eliminate the terrorists, it will stop the drug trade, violence, illiteracy, poverty, and exploitation of our resources as well!

I agree that we should bring the beharis, but we should not have enmity towards any Muslims, our characters should be always humble, polite and intelligent enought so that we are not fooled but appreciated.

Out with the Afghans. I'm sorry to say this, but most Afghans are nothing but criminals and thugs, who want to impose their barbaric culture on Pakistanis. I don't care if their children were born in Pakistan, if they don't truly love this country, then they can get the **** out. Maybe if Afghans weren't so islamist and barbaric in their views and actions, maybe they didn't force their brand of islam on regular pakistanis, then MAYBE my thoughts on them would be different. But things are the way they are, and their is only one place for Afghans and other people of their like, which is right back to the Talibani cesspools that they came from.

I agree that we should bring the beharis, but we should not have enmity towards any Muslims, our characters should be always humble, polite and intelligent enought so that we are not fooled but appreciated.

We wouldn't feel that way if they didn't hate us so much

Pakistan should look out for her own interst first. We should have strict security in our western borders like we do in our eastern borders. And I agree that there should be strict immigration laws for Afghan nationals, many of them are trouble-makers.

another's lockheed epic fail threads.Afgans are good people only some of them are terrorist they arent unthankfull to Pakistan they very much love Pakistan.I've met some Pasthu Afgans that live in Pakistan they always and will continue to support Pakistan.I'm suprise how many people said YES they should be send back...anyways its like calling 1 indivual Muslims act of 9.11 that all Muslims are terrorist.

We wouldn't feel that way if they didn't hate us so much

Our Holy Sayings. by our Prophet,P.B.U.H.

Humility and courtesy are acts of piety.

Abuse nobody, and if a man abuse thee, and lay upon a vice which he knoweth in thee; then do not disclose one which thou knowest in him.

I used to have respect for Afghans but that was 5 years ago before I found out all the propaganda Afghans were making against Pakistan.

Also a few months back, I read on daily times that a Pashto drama from Pakistan was on air in Afghanistan and Afghans blurred Quaid-e-Azam's picture that was in the background in one episode, now that they did that they mean nothing to me, even Pakistani television never blurred Gandhi's pictures.

That just shows how much hate Afghans have for Pakistan and Pakistan should be very careful in dealing with them.

I used to have respect for Afghans but that was 5 years ago before I found out all the propaganda Afghans were making against Pakistan.

Also a few months back, I read on daily times that a Pashto drama from Pakistan was on air in Afghanistan and Afghans blurred Quaid-e-Azam's picture that was in the background in one episode, now that they did that they mean nothing to me, even Pakistani television never blurred Gandhi's pictures.

That just shows how much hate Afghans have for Pakistan and Pakistan should be very careful in dealing with them.

totally agree bro I had no problems with them until i encountered some I was shocked to see the hatred they have for pakistanis i'm serious these people really want the destruction of pak not just in real life even online they are conducting a huge anti-pak compaign just check out youtube nearly every afghan account is a hate account against pak or any afghan website and see their comments.I also noticed the dirty tricks they use they try to cause ethnic conflict within pak between pashtuns and punjabis .
Not only have they never thanked us for looking after 2+ million of their people but their government has openly asked the U.S to attack us.:angry:

Its like you do a good deed and feel the bleed! iam sure a good perecentage of them are in to terror but iam sure not all after all the good ones are only human & displaced from home with nothing to call there own ! never the less its now time to start shipping back as there is now a Afghan gov under US control and funds we now have a deadly & serious prob as we all know in out nation so we can't handle others headaches and the fact of the matter is that most of our headaches are coming from these people so Pak gov wake up and start the deporting process lets get to it sleeping will only cause more prob's lets have peace for once this land is tired of being restless... may GOD bless Pakistan.

Muse you are one of the smartest people on these boards.. Bravo on your first post..

Last edited:
another's lockheed epic fail threads.Afgans are good people only some of them are terrorist they arent unthankfull to Pakistan they very much love Pakistan.I've met some Pasthu Afgans that live in Pakistan they always and will continue to support Pakistan.I'm suprise how many people said YES they should be send back...anyways its like calling 1 indivual Muslims act of 9.11 that all Muslims are terrorist.

Stop with ur personal attacks, you have achieved nothing yet. I can give you lots of examples from Afghans who make propaganda against Pakistan. And my Heading was "Shall we send all unthankful Afghans back home"! So calm down if ur afghan pride was hurt but it is just fact that so many Afghans are in crime.

Besides, thruth often surprises people who live in paraworlds. This opinion is shared for so long now.

Back
Top Bottom