What's new

Golden Temple to provide 1 lakh meals daily for Kashmir : Punjabiyan di shaan vakhri

Look at pictures again, slowly and closely.

Dude you have to understand that they are not going to prepare meat inside Gurudwara...Defly it is Vegetarian food.

No need to give lectures to muslims about their religion. Second why should kashmiris take food prepared by a sikh religious organization, they can get ten times more food from pakistan if occupying indian army leaves kashmir.

Ten times more food from Pakistan...OMG...First take care own people dude...your PM can not take care of himself, no one knows when he will be kicked out what are you talking about ordinary people...First save your pm then talk about saving your people who are also equally flooded like Jammu and Kashmir...Feed your own people and then talk about others...

Interesting thing is that now indian hindus will teach us about what muslims should eat in sensitive situations, the world is really near to an end :lol:

Come on ...Indian Hindus are not of course thekadar of all Muslims...because Pakistan is there to take care of them..Good luck with your and your Muslim brothers...But one thing for sure, India will take care of its own people wheather it is Hindu,Sikh or Muslim...

Last edited:
Dude you have to understand that they are not going to prepare meat inside Gurudwara...Defly it is Vegetarian food.

Ten times more food from Pakistan...OMG...First take care own people dude...your PM can not take care of himself, no one knows when he will be kicked out what are you talking about ordinary people...First save your pm then talk about saving your people who are also equally flooded like Jammu and Kashmir...Feed your own people and then talk about others...

Come on ...Indian Hindus are not of course thekadar of all Muslims...because Pakistan is there to take care of them..Good luck with your and your Muslim brothers...But one thing for sure, India will take care of its own people wheather it is Hindu,Sikh or Muslim...
hey no point feeding the troll,leave it,,,use report button instead.
btw pakistani Punjab govt. refused Rs. 100 mln aid from kpk govt. for there flood victims,,seems they very rich :D

I never said he eats Pork. Ok, fine I will take haram from my post. I thought if the meat is not halal it's considered haram. I was clearly wrong there. Thanks for the correction!!

No problem. Its not your fault.

Many Muslims do this and hence it is a common perception for non-Muslims too.

I was same until in our university, we asked one Sheikh about it "Sheikh, is it ok to eat haram chicken if there is no other option" ..and on this question, the good Sheikh Islamically explained us how wrong we were to categorize non-zabiha chicken as "haram" and he explained us how haram is a very,very,very serious business under Islamic Shari'ah law and how it can not be used willy nilly for things like non-zabiha chicken etc.

Hence I understood the issue better.

Look at pictures again, slowly and closely.

The food served in Golden Temple is Halal Vegetarian Food. Don't worry.

Last edited:
Your so-called kashmiri friend is everything except a muslim.

Do you really think you are worthy enough that I need to prove anything to the likes of you? For all I care, keep living with your delusions of considering yourself to be an extension of Arabs. People of J&K needs help and I am glad all Indians are coming together to help them and that's what matters not opinion of an insecure Pakistani who is trolling on the topic he has no connect with.

Anyone is welcome in a Sikh temple, they feed so many homeless people in London it is so refreshing but ISKCON does similar work too.

Sikhs do nothing but to copycat islamic sufi culture of middle east and central asia. The whole concept of "Langar" (distribution of free food at sufi shrines) was developed by muslim sufi orders of middle east, iran and central asia and was brought from there to pakistan and neighboring areas of india over the centuries. These sikhs are following our islamic rituals without having any deep knowledge of the origin of these rituals.

Sorry mate it was done by Hindus way before Abrahamic religions

It is said in Bhagvad Gita (chapter 17, verse 20)
Datavyamiti Yaddanam Deeyatenupa KarineDeshe Kale cha Patrecha Taddanam Sattvikam Smarutam
"That gift which is made to one who can make no return, with the feeling that it is one’s duty to give,and which is given at the right place and time and to a worthy person, that gift is held sattvik" (best type).

Quran and bible are not even that old to the likes of the Gita or the Vedas

No need to give lectures to muslims about their religion. Second why should kashmiris take food prepared by a sikh religious organization, they can get ten times more food from pakistan if occupying indian army leaves kashmir.

Think twice before post such comments.Pakistan might divert their entiredefence budget if they involved
in this evac ops.The evacuation ops of Indian Army is massive and unparallel .I read all of your comments.You dont need to worry about Kashmiris.
They are our citizens, we know how to protect them .We dont need outsiders opinion on that .
According to the latest news they dont even trust their own J&K govt.
But they like Indian Army .Even that idiot Yasin Malik also rescued by IA.

Think twice before post such comments.Pakistan might divert their entiredefence budget if they involved
in this evac ops.The evacuation ops of Indian Army is massive and unparallel .I read all of your comments.You dont need to worry about Kashmiris.
They are our citizens, we know how to protect them .We dont need outsiders opinion on that .
According to the latest news they dont even trust their own J&K govt.
But they like Indian Army .Even that idiot Yasin Malik also rescued by IA.

ignore inflammatory comments. You can't win against trolls.

they will just drag you down with you.

I really don't understand what the eff people can find issue with in this gesture of humanity I honestly didn't think people could be this small, ignorant and pathetic enough to attack this gesture.

Sikhism has traits from many world religions considering it is the youngest world religion- we don't try to hide away from this but take pride in it.

Does that detract from what Sikhs do? Does that mean Sikhs should stop providing free food to anyone who comes into their Gurdwaras regardless of caste,colour or religion?

Forget it bro.Some guys in here cant digest Indians effort to protect and help their own citizens.They are fearing that they may loose whatever small support they got from Kashmir till now

Wow! Simply wow!
100000 meals to be prepared each day, is no small feat . Kudos to the golden temple figures and the willing workers.

10620403_10152725859934446_3933765460028026711_o.jpg

koshish-karne-waalo-ki-kabhi-haar-nahi-hoti.png

well but kashmiri stone pelters and useless seperatists won't accept this help , since they were expecting UN burgers they had ordered . Eating made in india food would do more damage to their ego than this disastrous floods has done to kashmir .

Even god can't help those who don't want to help themselves .

That is a matter of a matter of their choice. Nobody is going to force-feed them.
If they do not want to eat, then they can imagine that they are keeping roza in ramzan.
While those who are more rational; can try to live like normal people. They are free to choose.

Do people here really think that they would serve meat at such a time. It is already a free meal, and has anyone seen the price of meat in India.

yes sure i will dear why not

Even you will be welcome there @Imran Khan bhai , just I was. It did not change my beliefs, only it helped to reinforce my belief in "the brotherhood of Man" which transcends the sovereignty of nation. Nothing to do with religion!

yes sure i will dear why not
I know you love indians but I never made any derogatory statement, I just raised the issue of "hygiene" during cooking which is central in the civilized world.

Those who have any "confusion" in their minds are welcome to stay hungry. Who is asking people to eat? Al, that is being done is that people are coming to together to generously provide food to those who do not have faood.
Or is that idea unknown to you?
Aur aakhir; jisko khana hai woh khaye; aur jisko nahin khana, woh........... :)

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom