What's new

God created War so Americans would learn Geography

I failed to understand what this have to do with US defense?

In fact, as far as I know and understand, many American still think Ukraine is part of Russia, and many think the current situation in Ukraine is Russian Civil war. But what that have got to do with anything defense related??

I know you hated America, I am not a big fan myself, but the way you start any kind of thread, regardless of function and originality or even relativities is annoying. How do you like it if I keep opening thread about Drunk Russian make an *** out of themselves and degrade Russia?

Please stop posting useless thread

I failed to understand what this have to do with US defense?

In fact, as far as I know and understand, many American still think Ukraine is part of Russia, and many think the current situation in Ukraine is Russian Civil war. But what that have got to do with anything defense related??

I know you hated America, I am not a big fan myself, but the way you start any kind of thread, regardless of function and originality or even relativities is annoying. How do you like it if I keep opening thread about Drunk Russian make an *** out of themselves and degrade Russia?

Please stop posting useless thread
Its world affairs not just US defence...

Its world affairs not just US defence...

Yeah, but how exactly American geographical or even political knowledge a matter of "WORLD AFFAIR"?

If so ,then we should open up thread about stupid exam answer in each and all different countries

Yeah, but how exactly American geographical or even political knowledge a matter of "WORLD AFFAIR"?

If so ,then we should open up thread about stupid exam answer in each and all different countries

Well I am extremely uncomfortable by having the world's policeman to have its decision makers elected by such a dumb electoral. Maybe the US with its might defence budget can channel more resources to improving its education system before its half assed voters elect politicians that ruin the lives of millions of people around the world.

Well I am extremely uncomfortable by having the world's policeman to have its decision makers elected by such a dumb electoral. Maybe the US with its might defence budget can channel more resources to improving its education system before its half assed voters elect politicians that ruin the lives of millions of people around the world.

What that have got to do with American being bad at geography?

I would understand if American bad geography lead to they invaded a wrong country, that would be world affair. But what is it for simply opening up a thread and say they suck at geography?? So what does it means by just a few people interviewed and do not even know where Ukraine is? have it have any relationship to the world that we need to know about??

I would say if this forum have a random fun fact section, this would be perfect, but posting American bad at geography, albeit just from a few street corner interview, even for argument sake it is true, what is it related to a defense and world affair forum?

Next I am going to post Russian love of Vodka lead to early death

Russia's Love Affair With Vodka Lures Many To An Early Grave : Shots - Health News : NPR

at least it does mean people get died over it.

What that have got to do with American being bad at geography?

I would understand if American bad geography lead to they invaded a wrong country, that would be world affair. But what is it for simply opening up a thread and say they suck at geography?? So what does it means by just a few people interviewed and do not even know where Ukraine is? have it have any relationship to the world that we need to know about??

I would say if this forum have a random fun fact section, this would be perfect, but posting American bad at geography, albeit just from a few street corner interview, even for argument sake it is true, what is it related to a defense and world affair forum?

Next I am going to post Russian love of Vodka lead to early death

Russia's Love Affair With Vodka Lures Many To An Early Grave : Shots - Health News : NPR

at least it does mean people get died over it.
Fair enough ....However, I Didnt get the last line...

I do agree that most American's are oblivious to the geography and even the governments of most of the world.
But obviously people around the world know the geography of the countries around them much better than what is on the other side of the planet.

You ask somebody in Russia where say Belarus is and you'll get a far higher percentage than asking them where Puerto Rico is.

I do agree that most American's are oblivious to the geography and even the governments of most of the world.
But obviously people around the world know the geography of the countries around them much better than what is on the other side of the planet.

You ask somebody in Russia where say Belarus is and you'll get a far higher percentage than asking them where Puerto Rico is.

I don't know where Puerto Rico is........

I think that's to some extent to all things you have learn from high school. With the exception of what I continued in university in Sweden, and Swedish Language, I forgot almost everything else. Especially mathematics and chemistry.

I don't even know how to calculate the area of a circle. Nor how organic chemistry works. Let alone which country is where and most likely I would not even hear about them on the news.

Let me see...

The US military is practically all over the world, so are American businessmen and businesswomen. Then we have American tourists spending their dollars for leisure. Then we have religious missionaries.

But it is people from a country that have double digits illiteracy rate that calls Americans 'stupid'.

learning geography?
that is right man .finally one usage for american wars.now they know that is iraq not egypt :D
fox-news-map-fail-14026-1248897794-4_width_600x.jpg

Let me see...

The US military is practically all over the world, so are American businessmen and businesswomen. Then we have American tourists spending their dollars for leisure. Then we have religious missionaries.

But it is people from a country that have double digits illiteracy rate that calls Americans 'stupid'.
Do you think America businessmen and women, tourists, religious missionaries are the only people on the planet who travel? Other nationals do the same....Sounds funny you brought that in...Hell even our illiterate ministers travel...what are you pointing at?! :unsure:

Let me see...

sorry but i think they have right to call americans "stupid" if all of americans think like you. who do you think you are? you racist? is american blood better than other people's blood??? other countries have no businessmen over the world or travelers ? us's drones kill women and children too in pakistan and they say that's ok they are the people who did 11/9 and this is a war against terrorism?
this shows the produce of drug in afghanistan. what the hell they did in this country? great achievement! heroin's production is twice bigger now.
131981_828.jpg

(narcotize production in afghanistan)

Last edited:
Let me see...

Stop with this childish my country is better than your country game. I have no interest in engaging with that type of juvenile behaviour. I was merely pointing out the fact that since the US acts as if it is the world's policeman thn it should at least take proactive measures to educated its people, especially since said people then go on to take roles in the government. I guess its all clear now, people like the fox news idiots must make the US foreign policy, because its a joke.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom