What's new

Go Thunder Go...

Well, I just hate PS pics but I hate more bad produced PS pics... :)

2 pics of me (Nadeem made them) of 2 years ago... I did my best not to show my face :) The Thunder cockpit was very cool and responsive...! I think I am one of the few lucky guys who had the first JF17 sim flight...

13fca6f1537163b7722ff890af97ac29.jpg

6afbad746c8976d7d77051fc7a08c054.jpg

JF-17 has already done its testing, I was one of the guests invited to see it. 22 Targets and they missed none of them, The last target was taken out at Mach 1.5.:cheers:

SIR BELIEVE ME
HEARING THIS COMMENT FROM A MILITARY PROFESSIONAL
GIVES A GREAT COMFORT TO MYSELF

MAY ALLAH BLESS OUR AIR FORCE​

Murad sir,

Was the testing of only ground targets? And did they use lgb/gps or only unguided versions? Thanks.

i have no question about the capability of JF 17 i have few probleum with paf lacklusterness of producing a 1 jet a year and JF 17 is multirole how it replace A5 fantan which is have a role of bomber no doubt JF 17 is better than A5 but role of both fighter jets are very different

2 pics of me (Nadeem made them) of 2 years ago... I did my best not to show my face :) The Thunder cockpit was very cool and responsive...! I think I am one of the few lucky guys who had the first JF17 sim flight...

Sir Munir,

Any idea how much a simulator for a JF-17 should cost?

Count me in I sat in 01 , 02 and 07 when they arrived in March, 07 this year jumped in before he took off for night flying. Its beautiful the cockpit looks better than F-16

i want to buy JF simulator cockpit, how much does it cost?

i want to buy JF simulator cockpit, how much does it cost?
Naah, I want to buy the real thing. The entire jet.

By the way, how can one get the opportunity to sit in a JF-1 simulator? Do you need some special sifarish?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom