GO COMMISSION GO
GO GULLUCRECY GO
GO LeJ LOVER GO
GO SUPREME COURT ATTACKER GO
GO AMRITSAR WALE GO
GO TWO FACED GO
GO ANTI PAKARMY GO
I m still forgetting alot of things:D

GO ANTI PAKARMY GO - is that for Imran? According to him Pakistan Army is coward
GO LeJ LOVER GO - What about TTP lover, can he still RO?
GO ZIA S LAPDOG GO - What about Musharaf Supporter, Can he still RO?
GO SUPREME COURT ATTACKER GO - What about Parliament/PTV attacker, can he still RO?
GO TWO FACED GO - What about many face walla, can he still RO?

GO ANTI PAKARMY GO - is that for Imran? According to him Pakistan Army is coward
GO LeJ LOVER GO - What about TTP lover, can he still RO?
GO ZIA S LAPDOG GO - What about Musharaf Supporter, Can he still RO?
GO SUPREME COURT ATTACKER GO - What about Parliament/PTV attacker, can he still RO?
GO TWO FACED GO - What about many face walla, can he still RO?
aww little nooni pooni is hurt . dnt say anythng to nawaz uncle . his slaves dnt like it

aww little nooni pooni is hurt . dnt say anythng to nawaz uncle . his slaves dnt like it

arrey mere nonihal zara sa bhi bardash nehe hota :)

by the way its now only you and @Leader who are blindly supporting that idiot on PDF, give me few more months and i will make you see the true side, i will break you in

arrey mere nonihal zara sa bhi bardash nehe hota :)

by the way its now only you and @Leader who are blindly supporting that idiot on PDF, give me few more months and i will make you see the true side, i will break you in
we criticize his political decisions and some party members but not his honesty and his love for the country . Is that the excuse that make u love nawaz sharif and zardari?

we criticize his political decisions and some party members but not his honesty and his love for the country . Is that the excuse that make u love nawaz sharif and zardari?

thats why I call you "mere Nonihalo" instead of "mere Pakistanio"
if honesty was the only character needed in a man to lead a country i am sure we have far more honest who are also smarter than this goon. Also when you say honest please also point out that you are talking about financial honesty (for which he has not been tested yet) as everyone is familiar with his social honesty.

Also @Jzaib
We heard his so many time on the podium giving examples how some minister in UK had to resign because of corruption scandal. I wish I were there to remind him also how many leaders in US had to quit politics when their extra marital affairs became public. In any western country, a political leader will cease to exist if the story of him having an illegal child becomes public.

you still dont see his hypocrisy ??

but I am sure you wont reply to what I said Above

but you will reply to what I am going to say now
I still want IK to be the next PM, not for his morality, not for his honesty and definitely not for his smarts...but for his commitment to the country

Last edited:
B3NGQVfCQAAb4wN[1].jpg

hahaha :omghaha:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom