Banner on Imran's residance after 10 PM

Sirhaney Imran ke Ahista bolo
Abhi tuk rotey rotey so gya hay.

Last edited:
PTI supporters I feel neglected now
how come you people dont reply to my posts anymore

:omghaha:

Also @Jzaib
We heard his so many time on the podium giving examples how some minister in UK had to resign because of corruption scandal. I wish I were there to remind him also how many leaders in US had to quit politics when their extra marital affairs became public. In any western country, a political leader will cease to exist if the story of him having an illegal child becomes public.

you still dont see his hypocrisy ??

but I am sure you wont reply to what I said Above

but you will reply to what I am going to say now
I still want IK to be the next PM, not for his morality, not for his honesty and definitely not for his smarts...but for his commitment to the country
every khalifa was born nonbeliever before he accepted islam. Junaid jamshaed was a singer before he changed. khalid bin waleed attacked and killed muslim and later accept islam. Islam khan came to islam later in his life. No big issue for me

So u want a guy who stole billions, killed people in model town, laundered money outside, rigged election against that person who is known for his honesty, who saved thousand of people by making a cancer hospital, provided education to thousand of very poor people, but he have an child that is amain problem for u guys? that is why u gona support nawaz and zardari. same thing is done by hamza to ayesha ahad but u seem to have no problem with it .

we dont mention how shahbaz sharif had affair with police officer wife and later forced her to divorce her , he wife tamina doltana had affair with khar and they did alot of things before marriage and she was a drunk ( it is written in her own book my feudal lord ) . U know why we dnt criticize that because we know that it is their personal life and it doesnt matter what they do in their personal life if they are good leaders . I can say same about mariyum nawaz sharif who ran with security officer, nawaz sharif other daughter caught on came beating poor bakery guy,.

Last edited:
thats why I call you "mere Nonihalo" instead of "mere Pakistanio"
if honesty was the only character needed in a man to lead a country i am sure we have far more honest who are also smarter than this goon. Also when you say honest please also point out that you are talking about financial honesty (for which he has not been tested yet) as everyone is familiar with his social honesty.
bro im all in if u want a smarter or more qualified guy to come up. I will supoort him .but u will support corrupt people dtill then? may be there is more talnenet guy but do they have courage to stand up against people like zardari and nawaz? bro u hate imran khan . i get it but that guy have very strong nerves and have courage to stand up against them. U can find more honest guy or more talnenet guy . im sure for it but will u be able to convinace them to spend 22 years of his life and then come to power??

Bro if u want to criticize anyone or want to find a reason to hate someone . quaid e azam also were critized, iqbal was said sharabi, even gandi was critized, Now Our beloved Prophet ( PBUH) was critized. These were very great man, even people found a reason to hate them as well so imran kya cheez ha ...

anyways i dnt think you will every change ur mind . u keep supporting likes of zardari, nawaz, molana or altaf . I will try to give a new person a chance

'Go Nawaz Go' makes Abid Sher Ali leave venue

asdf.jpg

FAISALABAD- State Minister for Water and Power Abid Sher Ali left the place, after people started shouting ‘Go Nawaz Go’ at the occasion of grid station inauguration in Faisalabad.

Later, people surrounded Federal Parliamentary Secretary Tallal Chaudhary and protested against the non-availability of water for their crops. They raised their voice against the injustices by the local elders. The law and enforcement agencies made efforts to take the situation under control but people continued their protest against the leaders.
The parliamentary secretary assured the protestors that their problems would be resolved. He further said strict action would be taken against culprits.

'Go Nawaz Go' makes Abid Sher Ali leave venue

I don't like your politics Imran Khan, but if you do manage to get rid of NS, don't le him run away to Saudi again. Make him stand in court for crimes against the Nation.

every khalifa was born nonbeliever before he accepted islam. Junaid jamshaed was a singer before he changed. khalid bin waleed attacked and killed muslim and later accept islam. Islam khan came to islam later in his life. No big issue for me

So u want a guy who stole billions, killed people in model town, laundered money outside, rigged election against that person who is known for his honesty, who saved thousand of people by making a cancer hospital, provided education to thousand of very poor people, but he have an child that is amain problem for u guys? that is why u gona support nawaz and zardari. same thing is done by hamza to ayesha ahad but u seem to have no problem with it .

we dont mention how shahbaz sharif had affair with police officer wife and later forced her to divorce her , he wife tamina doltana had affair with khar and they did alot of things before marriage and she was a drunk ( it is written in her own book my feudal lord ) . U know why we dnt criticize that because we know that it is their personal life and it doesnt matter what they do in their personal life if they are good leaders . I can say same about mariyum nawaz sharif who ran with security officer, nawaz sharif other daughter caught on came beating poor bakery guy,.

There is a book with a title "Parliament sa Bazara Husun tak" Its a very interesting read. People who like target Imran because of that child and preach morality will learn alot about their so called beloved leaders with high standards of character and morality.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom