What's new

GO NAWAZ GO DAY

Osama Ali_16

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hahahahah Guys watch the video of Rehman Malik and PMLN person being kicked out of flight. It is said by senior journalists that once the people stand against these corrupt and coward lizzards especially when VIP protocols are provided to them they start to flee away like angry birds! :D So the whole nation should stand up on this day join the rally and kick those cowards out of there offices. Plz try to contribute try to do it! Otherwise maybe a time will come when you are gonna remember this precious moment when you will feel the hunger. Mark my words " A one days hunger is better than a thousand days hunger. Secondly this a a special occasion to serve your country in which there is enjoyment too... So i request every one to participate in this enjoyment and become a 'One Alive Nation" Thank you
Pak Defence: Lieutenant Osama Ali

Where should nawaz sharif go?
and Next time when some other party brings in a larger crowd or same number of people should the then government also go.

Where should nawaz sharif go?
and Next time when some other party brings in a larger crowd or same number of people should the then government also go.
1. saudi arab, the only country which will accept a treacherous man like him (or rather he should just go to hell)
2. i have maintained my opinion on this since day 1 which is : the protests happening right now are because of the system's corruptness and the inefficiency of the rulers. if the new accountable govt does come then these protest wont happen because lets suppose someone accuses them of election rigging, they will say we didnt do any malpractice so if you doubt us we will open all the polls in which you have doubt. problem diffused then and there. again if someone accuses them of murder, they will say ok lodge fir the same day and have an investigation team look into it. problem diffused then and there. if anyone accuses them of corruption, again they can have an investigation. problem solved again. thereby eliminating the possibility of dharnas and protests because then the opposition wont have anything to protest for! as simple as that!

1. saudi arab, the only country which will accept a treacherous man like him (or rather he should just go to hell)
2. i have maintained my opinion on this since day 1 which is : the protests happening right now are because of the system's corruptness and the inefficiency of the rulers. if the new accountable govt does come then these protest wont happen because lets suppose someone accuses them of election rigging, they will say we didnt do any malpractice so if you doubt us we will open all the polls in which you have doubt. problem diffused then and there. again if someone accuses them of murder, they will say ok lodge fir the same day and have an investigation team look into it. problem diffused then and there. if anyone accuses them of corruption, again they can have an investigation. problem solved again. thereby eliminating the possibility of dharnas and protests because then the opposition wont have anything to protest for! as simple as that!
good post for a new comer :tup:

Last edited:
wo ja raha hai USA :lol::lol::lol::lol:
kuch din pehle hi ki baat hai in an address to the parliament 'mein kain nahi jaunga, na chutti pai jaunga na dauron pe, yahin bethe rahun ga!'.....2 weeks later 'Nawaz Sharif to visit the USA for UN meeting - 400000USD to be spent on 4 day trip'. this guy is the very definition of hypocrisy.

kuch din pehle hi ki baat hai in an address to the parliament 'mein kain nahi jaunga, na chutti pai jaunga na dauron pe, yahin bethe rahun ga!'.....2 weeks later 'Nawaz Sharif to visit the USA for UN meeting - 400000USD to be spent on 4 day trip'. this guy is the very definition of hypocrisy.
bhai jee show me one man of word ? all are same

bhai jee show me one man of word ? all are same
excuses used by noon leagues and ppp as well supporters as well. I always here woh corrupt hain tu imran khan b corrupt ha ...

excuses used by noon leagues and ppp as well supporters as well. I always here woh corrupt hain tu imran khan b corrupt ha ...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: meri traf se jhamoriyat - siyasat - siyasat danoon - parlement - PM - apposition or MPA-MANA

PERR

97d3a9da1b1a99d58ce57e2f1dbf51e4.jpg

I have seen many naive people in my life but you perhaps top the list.

wait what? what's wrong with what i said? please explain why it sounds naive.

Go and see the team gathered by IK for bringing in the change.

Lets see.

Shah Mahmood Qureshi shall bring the change. Yes he brought change in PML, then he brought change in PPP and now shall bring change in PTI.

Then it is Jahangir Tareen. Yes he shall bring change with USAID money that he receives every year.

Then it is Asad Omer. Ever heard of Fertilizer corruption case. He was the master mind.

Then it is chief minister KPK or should I say ex ANP, EX-MMA present day PTI. Half of his family is in assemblies and IK criticizes only NS for his relatives in politics.

I can keep on going but then I also have other better things to do in life.

Back
Top Bottom