What's new

GO NAWAZ GO DAY

Voters count ⇄ Typing Error
IMF growth rate ⇄ Computing Error
PTV attackers ⇄ Printing Error
PM Nawaz Sharif ⇄ Human Error

Add all that up and Pakistan = ? Would you like to answer that, please?

Don't you people get bored of this by now? I get bored of hearing about, I can't imagine how boring participating must be.

Don't you people get bored of this by now? I get bored of hearing about, I can't imagine how boring participating must be.

It is not a matter of being bored. The antics are still interesting to watch. :D

You are bored or u dont have stamina?

On whos side are u? Sir :)
w

1. saudi arab, the only country which will accept a treacherous man like him (or rather he should just go to hell)
2. i have maintained my opinion on this since day 1 which is : the protests happening right now are because of the system's corruptness and the inefficiency of the rulers. if the new accountable govt does come then these protest wont happen because lets suppose someone accuses them of election rigging, they will say we didnt do any malpractice so if you doubt us we will open all the polls in which you have doubt. problem diffused then and there. again if someone accuses them of murder, they will say ok lodge fir the same day and have an investigation team look into it. problem diffused then and there. if anyone accuses them of corruption, again they can have an investigation. problem solved again. thereby eliminating the possibility of dharnas and protests because then the opposition wont have anything to protest for! as simple as that!
Bhai itna likhne se behter bs ye hee keh dou ke " i agree"

Tou phir pdf mei ap ka kia kaam ha? Aap kia krte ho?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: meri traf se jhamoriyat - siyasat - siyasat danoon - parlement - PM - apposition or MPA-MANA

PERR

View attachment 62527
ou p

@PurpleButcher one comment plz

Last edited:

:lol: Part in bold was excellent.

About a year ago, I was a PTI supporter through and through. And slowly I grew apart from them, then came this Aug 14 drama and I have now officially dumped PTI and IK.

I support no political party, I would like to see NS and his government voted out next election for a more competent and less corrupt government. But I do not support this overthrow of elected representatives by the hooligans of IK and TuQ.

w

Bhai itna likhne se behter bs ye hee keh dou ke " i agree"

Tou phir pdf mei ap ka kia kaam ha? Aap kia krte ho?

ou p

@PurpleButcher one comment plz
OMG... I have been tagged... this is the first time ... thanx thanx :P

and i dont know specifically on what topic do you want a comment :D ?

but still thanx .. i was a tagging virgin ... :)

you my dear "needs" to drink the IK/TuQ bhang-cola.

you then will be soon so "happy" (Phareell) like that you will dancing in the air with the first sight of your dear leader.

your post clearly shows that you have not had a single drop of that b- cola.

Sir you should be punished for this serious crime, and should be injected the cola pronto. hahaha

ps. this is just a joke. I applaud your efforts to stay away from Talibani bhang cola.

Back
Top Bottom