What's new

Go back to your country, f** black Indians : Australian bashes restaurant owner in front of family.

This guy is an indian. Therefore he probably doesn't have it in him to physically confront a white person/persons. Here in the UK, whites would not dare do that to a Pakistani because if they did than Pakistani hard men and gangsters would beat the whites twice as hard and probably put them in a coma.
that's why I started lifting bro, I don't why where my future lies, my half of family is in us/UK and Burma. :D

well, that guy is right

In this case, the attackers knew the victim was an Indian, it's sad that a hard working family guy had to suffer this however Indian members need to keep such incidents in mind when they start telling stories about Pakistanis pretending to be Indians.
bingo atlast desi people in UK and Canada are living together AFAIK

That is fiction!!! Apocalypse also mentions himself to be Yahweh in the movie.. That is the Abrahamic God. So.. yeah. You need to understand that.

These kind of attacks can be seen in most countries as isolated incidents. Hell, we are crazy racist in India when people harass and try to fool white people. What about that? The polish (white) are picked on in many countries. Given the right circumstances, these incidents can happen anywhere.

LOL......... How many christians in US or Australia or UK etc. know "yahweh" is an Abrhamic god ? :lol: .......... most just know "jesus" as "god". The ENTIRE story of JESUS is a FICTION :lol: ... does that make their beliefs any less real or the injuries or attacks any less real ?

But the next time these buggers see a blue colour "krishna" they are going to call Hindus as Freaks and "mutant" worshippers and find new reasons to attack them.

You must be a retard with low self esteem to even consider Indians as Racists.

Poor people harass Rich tourists to make some money to feed their families and pay school fees and pay EMI. NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE RACIEST you dumbFcuk. :tdown:

Spare me you foolish understanding of India or Racism.

India is a country where Jews and Syrians and Zorastrians and the SIddi sought and found safe refuge. So NO, such things DON'T happen in India. At least not because of somebody's race or skin colour.

Where are the Indian Monkeys who said that there is nothing Wrong when Hindu god Krishna is shown as a Villain and an EVIL man in X-Men Movie ? :lol:

There were a few idiots who said our "faith" is strong and nothing will happen to Hindus :lol:
lol I am also waiting for those emotional fools bro, they were also crying for their whiteasters when south Indian BJP guy heat up white kid for showing Hindu goddess tayoo on Sin :lol:

We never offer our cheeks for another 8-)
because u guys are not idiots

Very tragic.

Australian are jealous of India's development. More over, Indians there are getting into high posts because they are hardworking.

And what do they mean by go back home? Bastards need to be told, that they are the illegitimate generation of British criminals cut off from their english identity and disowned by Victoria and Elizabeth 2.

Sorry, I meant Pakistanis in the UK. Pakistanis in america are soft and passive wheras Pakistanis (along with Blacks and Albanians) have a fearsome, violent and aggressive reputation in the UK so whites and others don't really mess with us. Even the police avoids us.

This is BullSh*t.

Any Pakistani with family and responsibility is a soft target. And this does not only implements to Pakistani.

And no police fears any one. Their hands are tied, otherwise, one bullet means one guy.

Last edited:
Gather all the indians and Pakistanis he can
Family /friends
Go back to the attackers.
Beat them.
The world only attacks us because they think we won't fight back.

LOL......... How many christians in US or Australia or UK etc. know "yahweh" is an Abrhamic god ? :lol: .......... most just know "jesus" as "god". The ENTIRE story of JESUS is a FICTION :lol: ... does that make their beliefs any less real or the injuries or attacks any less real ?

But the next time these buggers see a blue colour "krishna" they are going to call Hindus as Freaks and "mutant" worshippers and find new reasons to attack them.

You must be a retard with low self esteem to even consider Indians as Racists.

Poor people harass Rich tourists to make some money to feed their families and pay school fees and pay EMI. NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE RACIEST you dumbFcuk. :tdown:

Spare me you foolish understanding of India or Racism.

India is a country where Jews and Syrians and Zorastrians and the SIddi sought and found safe refuge. So NO, such things DON'T happen in India. At least not because of somebody's race or skin colour.
Very tragic.

Australian are jealous of India's development. More over, Indians there are getting into high posts because they are hardworking.

And what do they mean by go back home? Bastards need to be told, that they are the illegitimate generation of British criminals cut off from their english identity and disowned by Victoria and Elizabeth 2.

This is BullSh*t.

Any Pakistani with family and responsibility is a soft target. And this does not only implements to Pakistani.

And no police fears any one. Their hands are tied, otherwise, one bullet means one guy.

soo, where are makaramarama, mamsalaphala and the rest of the 'gang' ? :sarcastic:

I lived in Australia for a couple of years and did encounter racism a few times,certainly more than UK and Germany(i lived in all 3 countries for a considerable time)

soo, where are makaramarama, mamsalaphala and the rest of the 'gang' ? :sarcastic:

9ff8cf1a1d103cd2cd731e53027ffdd2560338ab41919dccbfc43ea3910358bc.jpg

Sir, i have spent a reasonable chunk of my life in Australia in 4 different states and based on my own experience when i say Australians it means "Real Australians", Caucasians that is. It doesn't matter which Passport you carry, if you are not a "Real Australian" you, even your children will be treated as a 2nd class citizen the "Real Australians" are willing to "tolerate". The vast % of foreign immigration is not an Australian virtue but a necessity, you need people when you commit a genocide of Aboriginals and bring them down to 3% of the population from the original 100%.

These morda freaker west countries have killed most of naive blacks in US and Australia. And drove them to other nearby small island countries. And after commiting genocide they lecture other countries to behave well and show themselves great, best in the world. Freak hypocrites.

In this case, the attackers knew the victim was an Indian, it's sad that a hard working family guy had to suffer this however Indian members need to keep such incidents in mind when they start telling stories about Pakistanis pretending to be Indians.

No one is telling stories here is the link
Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare| Reuters

And even the recent shooting incident has the paksitani connection
Pakistan woman in California shooting attended troubled university| Reuters

Hence its quite understandable on why you guys pose as Indians sometimes

Controlling more than 50% of world economy and after genocides they give lectures to others how to be good citizens. Or how we are not doing enough.

We can't even prove their genocides. They do these kind of acts so smartly. And who to we complain? The west itself is 50% of population. Expose them to themselves? They will just laugh. And they are creating even more divides among idiots. Look idiot middle east fighting each other. Look idiot south asia.

And idiots leave their own country because their own country sucks. The country they go to is the reason why their country sucks. And instead if making their country a better place for future generation, they just leave the country for their own benefits and to get attacked or racialy abused.

This is sad unfortunate...But is it not that all immigrants who leave the country and go to a new country should be ready to face this type of situation although in less probability...Myself is an immigrant too...But i know, the best place to maintain your dignity is always at your nation...Whenever you are outside of your country..You are still an immigrant...This is the inherent situation and danger of being mobbed down by miscreants always exits in each country wherever you migrate...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom