What's new

Globally when will Covid-19 pandemic be over the hill? And when will it completely end?

Globally when will Covid-19 pandemic be over the hill?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Country
India
Lay people can ask their queries and doubts about Covid-19 pandemic here.

I will start.

When will Covid-19 pandemic be over the hill? And when will it be over completely? What have experts predicted?

The dates would vary for different countries.

What will be the peak and end dates for the following countries?

India
Pakistan
China
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka
USA
Europe
Russia
Australia
Brazil
African countries
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Israel
UK
Singapore
Japan

- PRTP GWD

Priti Patel, Rishi Sunak and other loyal Brits are telling us we are beginning to plateau this week at around 800-950 deaths per day - so that number per day should stay stable for a little while now. Priti was great today in the presser, reading off her cue card, she said....there's only ONE thing we all must do, just ONE thing:

Stay home.

Protect the NHS.

Save lives.

....wow, really inspired me to study mathematics during the lockdown.

Lay people can ask their queries and doubts about Covid-19 pandemic here.

I will start.

When will Covid-19 pandemic be over the hill? And when will it be over completely? What have experts predicted?

The dates would vary for different countries.

What will be the peak and end dates for the following countries?

India
Pakistan
China
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka
USA
Europe
Russia
Australia
Brazil
African countries
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Israel
UK
Singapore
Japan

- PRTP GWD
@Asimzranger @Aasimkhan @El Sidd @BHarwana @Taimur Khurram @fitpOsitive @Qutb-ud-din Aybak @Raj-Hindustani @PakSword @M. Sarmad @BATMAN @American Pakistani @F-22Raptor @denel @Gibbs @W.11 @IceCold @IMARV @313ghazi @ghazi52 @Maxpane @LeGenD @Dubious @StormBreaker @Path-Finder @araz @HRK @Falcon29 @Indos @PaklovesTurkiye @Mrc

- PRTP GWD

I think, things will settle down by end of May in US and India...

in 2022. 2021 would be a year of disaster and common commodities like milkwould be the expensive as gold

Life is still going on for those that have to work but they have to adapt to new conditions and new normal. I think by Fall we will be back to a semi-normal with some restrictions still and once vaccine is available then situation should be over completely.

Wait for the second wave when they relax the lock down , it's here to stay for long time nations will have to adjust with it with herd immunity allowing recovered to go back to work
Vaccine isn't coming anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom