What's new

In 2030, Pakistan will be the largest Muslim-majority country with 245 million people.

Congratulations...

Please flock into Afgan and Iran in case of any trouble, we can't handle huge refugees!

That will be a great achievement for Pakistan.

Some people for some reason are proud...I guess being the largest muslim pop where I fail to see the benefit. I'd rather have the best life style than most pop. Its almost the same when some people jump out of their chair hearing India is going to overtake China in terms of pop some time in future. Some people don't realize too much of a thing is bad.

India is a different case bcoz a large group of population will come under the young age group who will help in improving the economy.....this will not be the case with Pak now..........but there are again illiterates in both side who jump for nothing

India is a different case bcoz a large group of population will come under the young age group who will help in improving the economy.....this will not be the case with Pak now..........but there are again illiterates in both side who jump for nothing

70% of pak's pop is youngsters. If anything the old traditions and mullas are dying out. Mr. Nostradamus's grandpa, please spare us from your visions of chaos. Worry about self.

70% of pak's pop is youngsters. If anything the old traditions and mullas are dying out. Mr. Nostradamus's grandpa, please spare us from your visions of chaos. Worry about self.
i dont give a flying fcuk about ur country Mr. Einstein.....just bcoz you mentioned India hence i countered....
keep calm and chillax :enjoy:

i dont give a flying fcuk about ur country Mr. Einstein.....just bcoz you mentioned India hence i countered....
keep calm and chillax :enjoy:

You actually do :)

Which is why you come to PDF in the first place, in a thread with no mention of India in title, comparing and giving idiotic reasoning.

Yes you do give all your heart to our safety and well being :lol:

Proud of you.

You actually do :)

Which is why you come to PDF in the first place, in a thread with no mention of India in title, comparing and giving idiotic reasoning.

Yes you do give all your heart to our safety and well being :lol:

Proud of you.
dude.....you dont even know me......i have just 62 posts :D

just chill dhondu :pakistan:.....

dude.....you dont even know me......i have just 62 posts :D

just chill dhondu :pakistan:.....

Ha, trolls come in all sizes. There are some short dumb ones who think they know anything about the art, usually by their second post they start with "calm down" while other guy has not even shown a sign of frustration. Pulling the trigger too early.

You wana troll epic, you gotta work on it. At the moment you seem like a 10 yr old that just got on teh internetz.

Ha, trolls come in all sizes. There are some short dumb ones who think they know anything about the art, usually by their second post they start with "calm down" while other guy has not even shown a sign of frustration. Pulling the trigger too early.

You wana troll epic, you gotta work on it. At the moment you seem like a 10 yr old that just got on teh internetz.

chill......i am not in a mood to troll with you right now.......i am busy in other forums........
gudbye..........and yaara please paka mat

chill......i am not in a mood to troll with you right now.......i am busy in other forums........
gudbye..........and yaara please paka mat

Too early, giving up too soon.

You can "troll" once you learn how to do it right. Dont break your keyboard just yet. It takes time to skill up. :rolleyes:

God these wana be trolls are cute.

Second goodbye to said to me so far? You cant resist the urge and want to come back for more, isnt it? glad to see your PC screen is still not broken.

bache.....if you want to troll....1-2 ghante baad aana....i will be free then
my third gudbye to you

Back
Top Bottom