What's new

Globally when will Covid-19 pandemic be over the hill? And when will it completely end?

Globally when will Covid-19 pandemic be over the hill?

• Total voters
Lay people can ask their queries and doubts about Covid-19 pandemic here.

I will start.

When will Covid-19 pandemic be over the hill? And when will it be over completely? What have experts predicted?

The dates would vary for different countries.

What will be the peak and end dates for the following countries?

India
Pakistan
China
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka
USA
Europe
Russia
Australia
Brazil
African countries
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Israel
UK
Singapore
Japan

- PRTP GWD
No way to answer your questions.

My own opinion end is not in sight as the virus is mutating however once better cures are found we will find a way to sort of achieve a near equilibrium that is cured patients=new infections. Vaccine could take 6 months to a year or more, process of distributing it might take years.

I will start.

When will Covid-19 pandemic be over the hill? And when will it be over completely? What have experts predicted?

India
Pakistan
China
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka
USA
Europe
Russia
Australia
Brazil
African countries
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Israel
UK
Singapore
Japan

- PRTP GWD
@SecularNationalist @Bratva @Pomegranate @HammerHead081 @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @-=virus=- @-blitzkrieg- @RangeMaster @PradoTLC @Kree Ovi @Laozi @Haris Ali2140 @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Azadkashmir @omaromar @Side-Winder @Pakistan Ka Beta @Ahmet Pasha @monitor @xyxmt @PAKISTANFOREVER @Hack-Hook @Indos

- PRTP GWD

It's a novel virus. We don't know what course it will take.

According to our minister for environment Zartaj Gul Sahiba the virus will die in summer.

I hope she is right.

I will start.

India
Pakistan
China
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka
USA
Europe
Russia
Australia
Brazil
African countries
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Israel
UK
Singapore
Japan

- PRTP GWD
@BL33D @jarves @prashantazazel @Wounded-Monk @xyx007 @CrazyZ @Mugen @k s ahmed @ahmadnawaz22 @Glass @Figaro @GlobalMillitary96 @Mentee @alee92nawaz @Hellfire @Inception-06 @Signalian @Tumba @Bratva

- PRTP GWD

I will start.

India
Pakistan
China
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka
USA
Europe
Russia
Australia
Brazil
African countries
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Israel
UK
Singapore
Japan

- PRTP GWD
@Cinder @V. Makarov @Kharral @Agha Sher @Khatri_pune @NeonNinja @chama @diligence @RoshiniVenegal @KhanBaba2 @JohnWick @Sal12 @IMARV @Robbie @FairAndUnbiased @AsianUnion @OsmanAli98 @Daniel808 @Mugwop @Spring Onion @Dil Pakistan @Hakikat ve Hikmet @pakpride00090 @Syama Ayas @dani92 @Bilal9 @ali_raza @ghazi52

- PRTP GWD

Bill Gates says in 18 months, when the whole world will have to buy his vaccine.

I cannot predict other countries since I dont know their real situation. For Indonesian case, I need to wait at least another 2 weeks as Jakarta as the epicenter in Indonesia is currently undergoing partial lock down. If the infection and death rate is declining significantly after 2 weeks partial lock down is completed, so I have high hope the outbreak can be over within next 1-2 months. Tropical environment and the fact that almost all Indonesian live in houses instead of apartment may help curbing infection rate and speed up the containment of the virus.

The virus rationally can only be stopped if we do strict lock down just like in China for three month due to its very contagious nature. If we dont do what China has done, the virus still can be stopped with the help of Allah.

It's a novel virus. We don't know what course it will take.

According to our minister for environment Zartaj Gul Sahiba the virus will die in summer.

I hope she is right.
Well today it was reported in news that karachi temp peaked at 40.

Things will only get normal when vaccines starts rolling out which is by modest estimates, towards the end of the year. The economy will keep running though but at reduced efficiency. The peak can only be determined with how our response goes. If we are not able to contain it and also not able to stimulate the economy, that would be the worst outcome.

I will start.

India
Pakistan
China
Bangladesh
Sri Lanka
USA
Europe
Russia
Australia
Brazil
African countries
Saudi Arabia