What's new

Global protests against regime change in Pakistan

I don't know if the protests will matter or not, but pulling your money definitely will

32 billion diaspora Pakistani send to Pakistan, start pulling that and then watch them squirm
You have to remember all those who send money is either for their business or for family support.
It is not that easy man.
The only way forward is to completely change the system and we all know what that means.

It’s good to see that Imran Khan will be going back to his roots and starting fresh. Tsunami incoming from Container Don aka Kaptaan Pakistan aka Batsman aka Klean Bowler aka Daku Interceptor. Sheikh Rashid is already gathering his constituency(Pindi Boiz) outside lal haveli and clowning Shabaz Shareef.

Bajwa is pissing his pants and calling his handlers in Washington non stop.

We have seen TLP bring the country to a halt, and TLP is a minority cult - like the PTI is today.

Dear @RAMPAGE
I am Donald Lu, Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs. My expectations for you were low, but holy sh*t, you have reached patwari levels that were not even predicted by our super-computers. You can be of great help to my administration. Please provide us your home address, so we can mail you five(5) boxes of grade-A "Chicken Biryani", and five(5) "qeemay walay naan".

Yours sincerely,
Donald Lu.
1649620404333.png

1649620629900.png

Last edited:
Salaam

I think they need to protest outside parliament against the crime minister's appointment.

Given the anti-army (leadership) slogans, I fear, if these crowds ultimately decide to move towards cantonment areas near/in their cities. Things could get really tricky if things start to move in that direction.

@SIPRA @waz @Windjammer

Do you hear the Slogan of PakKashmiris now becoming the Slogan of All Paks?

Azaadi!

Azaadi!

Hum lay kay rahain gae Azaadi!!!

The Safr e Azaadi has started... Manzal maloom ast!

The first battle is between:

Pidrum Sultan Bood Vs. Pidrum Ghulaam Bood

Hum dakhain gae!

Mangus

What a difference between yesterday's and today's night.

My nephew has just returned from Libery Market. He tells me, it is massive and marvelous, and still going.

I hope that Bajwa's "kaampain" are "taanging".

Ahem - part of it.. might already be in the deployment phase in certain areas.
I will fight to death for the privacy of men and women, and the freedom of assembly, political expression, and free speech (limited only by shariah). If facial recognition is indeed deployed in Pakistan, then this is very concerning.

Hazaron saal nargis apni be noori per roti ha ,
Bari mushkil se hota ha chaman mey deeda war paida

Salaam

Given the anti-army (leadership) slogans, I fear, if these crowds ultimately decide to move towards cantonment areas near/in their cities. Things could get really tricky if things start to move in that direction.
They cant kill 2 crore voters who support PTI.

Back
Top Bottom