What's new

Global protests against regime change in Pakistan

Are the protests being covered by any international channel? No

Do the protesters represent even 2% of the population? Unlikely

Will the protestors ever turn violent as such and truly look to shut down places? No

This means that at the end, regardless of their spirit the protestors will not achieve much and that is what those in power now are quietly relying on, celebrating in private, either with women(or men) in Hotels and with Pegs.

Come Eid, this will all be done and forgotten as the new government takes loans or uses artificial means to provide these goldfish temporary relief from high petrol prices and a lowered dollar for imports.

I cannot say that violence is the answer, but without the numbers these middle class "get in a car and bring Kurkure" protests wont go anywhere.

The only hope is that they awaken those who could(but shouldn't) use force to incite change but then it also leads to a worse outcome(initially).

Sadly for Pakistanis - this is the end of their "Spring".

That's why we have to react with self imposed economic sanctions, remove our investments, they think we are a cash cow they can use freely

When they realise the economic consequences of their chori then they will wake up

App kay mai baap chhotay Rizvi fauj kay payroll par hian, has already condemned IK...
They condemned him for trying to be munafiq by taking in lotas ,trying to make europe happy by Killing tens of their members ,one ambassador was not worth IT all . He was not honest but thats Because in my opinions ,zaani Khan was Being led by cleanshave generals who are basicly the reason we are where we are.

You may say that but their leadership had Hinted a lot of Times how the generals are the ppl behind the scene of all these anti islamic wave created and supported by present setup.

Molvi ain't dumb like cleanshave ,they know all! why do you think fazlur rahman is totally anti generals ? Hé knows the working of our munafiq pro America nawaz generals and he knows first take Care of generals , average cleanshave Will fall in Line when mullah Come to rule.

Last edited:
FQAQijTX0AMgOC7.jpg

I always liked him, even before he became PM. To go from a professional cricket player to the prime minister of a country like Pakistan is quite the accomplishment. It also seems like he's handling this whole situation very well.

You look at this pic and you can tell right away the man commands huge respect. Moreover, he has this particular presence that makes everyone notice him without saying a word, just like in that pic.

No wonder millions are out protesting his removal which is rather strange that there is such a thing as a "no confidence vote". But that's actually a good thing only if it's used to remove someone who's not meeting the requirements of being a leader. I don't pretend to know all the details, but it seems like he has the support of millions of Pakistanis taking the streets in different cities which says a lot. Hopefully he gets reinstated.

That's why we have to react with self imposed economic sanctions, remove our investments, they think we are a cash cow they can use freely

When they realise the economic consequences of their chori then they will wake up
Amreeka bahadur has always bankrolled these crooks with unlimited loans in the past and will do so again...I believe they will avoid any CAD related issues and will also bring dollar down. Inflation will remain high as it was during Nawaz's last tenure, but dallar was low so the dumb awam were distracted by that...

Back to consumption based economy on heavy external borrowing...local industries and production in for a tough time ahead.

PTI should invest time in good governance studies for his Party workers, MNAs, MPs to bring better performance, and start with making KPK the new south Korea, then they don't need all this tamasha, and abusing the military is senseless because till now there are not any broken laws by the Army.

نور جہاں کے پترو یہ دیکھ لو​

1649619407883.png

اب یہ تو معاملہ الٹا پڑ گیا باجوے چیری بلاسم قطری اور بلو کے ابا کو

پبلک راک باجوہ شاک
لوگوں کو ہم نے اتنا برا بھلا کہا کہ غیرت مند تو کیا اب تو اصلی کے دلال بھی کام دھندہ چھوڑ کر غیرت کے مظاہرے پر چلے گئے ہیں :lol:

They condemned him for trying to be munafiq by taking in lotas ,trying to make europe happy by Killing tens of their members ,one ambassador was not worth IT all . He was not honest but thats Because in my opinions ,zaani Khan was Being led by cleanshave generals who are basicly the reason we are where we are.

You may say that but their leadership had Hinted a lot of Times how the generals are the ppl behind the scene of all these anti islamic wave created and supported by present setup. Molvi ain't dumb like cleanshave ,they know all why do you think fazlur rahman is totally anti generals ? Hé know the working of our munafiq pro America nawaz generals.
Bhai jaan agar aap itnay achay muslaman ho tu yeh batao Islam mein zaani saza ka martakab kab hota hai?

Aap kay paas chaar shahid hain jin hoN nay penetration dekhi?

Also, Chhotay Rizvi condemned him few days ago and declared that he will join the struggle against him, meaning he will join hands with looters, thieves and terrorists...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I AM IN CONTACT WITH 5 PEOPLE FROM KARACHI, LAHORE, FAISALABAD, PESHAWAR AND ISLAMABAD. AND I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT THE NATION OF PAKISTAN HAS INDEED WOKEN UP. THE PEOPLE HAVE NOW OPENLY STARTED CALLING OUT STATE INSTITUTIONS FOR PLAYING A PART IN THE FOREIGN SPONSORED REGIME CHANGE.

ACCORDING TO MY SOURCES, AT 6PM PAKISTAN TIME, THE ESTABLISHMENT DIRECTED ALL MEDIA CHANNELS TO NOT REPORT EVEN A SINGLE JALSA. HOWEVER, OF THE 25 OR SO LOCAL CHANNELS, ONLY ARY CONTINUES TO PROVE ITS METTLE, AND IS REPORTING REAL-TIME.

OUTSIDE LAAL HAVELI IN RAWALPINDI, PEOPLE ARE CHANTING "CHAUKIDAR CHOR HAI", WHILE IN ISLAMABAD, THEY DEMAND THE SLAUGHTER OF THE SUPREME COURT JUDGES.

I AM GENUINELY CONCERNED, THAT AFTER IMRAN KHAN'S JALSA AT PESHAWAR ON WEDNESDAY, THE WHOLE COUNTRY MIGHT PLUNGE INTO A CIVIL WAR. THANK YOU BAJWA AND BANDIAL NEXUS, FOR PLUNGING PAKISTAN INTO THIS MESS.

THE SOCIAL MEDIA HAS UNANIMOUSLY DEMANDED THE RESIGNATION OF BAJWA..... FOR HOW LONG CAN THE ESTABLISHMENT SUSTAIN THIS OBLITERATION OF PUBLIC IMAGE? HAS PERMANENT DAMAGE BEEN DONE?

Back
Top Bottom