What's new

Global protests against regime change in Pakistan

I don't know if the protests will matter or not, but pulling your money definitely will

32 billion diaspora Pakistani send to Pakistan, start pulling that and then watch them squirm
I wholeheartedly support this idea. In fact, I was just quoting one of my friends the same to pull backs funds from RDA and stop remittances and see how things start going.

1. America na manzoor, so all those living in USA or have green card should surrender their citizenship and green card in protest and should immediately come back

2. No more investing in America in terms of spending while tourism, so no more vacations to America

3. While asking everyone to come out, it's Ramzan and mauqa bhi acha hai and we are following Riast-e-Madina so might as well arrange namaz e taravee there, sawab bhi mil jaye ga
No We need some Trojan Horses in America

Are the protests being covered by any international channel? No

Do the protesters represent even 2% of the population? Unlikely

Will the protestors ever turn violent as such and truly look to shut down places? No

This means that at the end, regardless of their spirit the protestors will not achieve much and that is what those in power now are quietly relying on, celebrating in private, either with women(or men) in Hotels and with Pegs.

Come Eid, this will all be done and forgotten as the new government takes loans or uses artificial means to provide these goldfish temporary relief from high petrol prices and a lowered dollar for imports.

I cannot say that violence is the answer, but without the numbers these middle class "get in a car and bring Kurkure" protests wont go anywhere.

The only hope is that they awaken those who could(but shouldn't) use force to incite change but then it also leads to a worse outcome(initially).

Sadly for Pakistanis - this is the end of their "Spring".

ایون فیلڈ کے باہر تصادم کا خدشہ، پی ٹی آئی اور ن لیگ آمنے سامنے

Fear of clash outside Avonfield, PTI and PML-N face to face

#ARYNewsUrdu

Salaam

@SIPRA @waz @Windjammer

Do you hear the Slogan of PakKashmiris now becoming the Slogan of All Paks?

Azaadi!

Azaadi!

Hum lay kay rahain gae Azaadi!!!

The Safr e Azaadi has started... Manzal maloom ast!

The first battle is between:

Pidrum Sultan Bood Vs. Pidrum Ghulaam Bood

Hum dakhain gae!

Mangus

Bro, nice to read your post on this. Hope to see more.

I Am tlp supporter but Will always support nationalist leader against pro western currupt sellouts . I hope tlp start supporting pti on this issue Just for the sake of national dignity and honour.
App kay mai baap chhotay Rizvi fauj kay payroll par hian, has already condemned IK...

Are the protests being covered by any international channel? No

Do the protesters represent even 2% of the population? Unlikely

Will the protestors ever turn violent as such and truly look to shut down places? No

This means that at the end, regardless of their spirit the protestors will not achieve much and that is what those in power now are quietly relying on, celebrating in private, either with women(or men) in Hotels and with Pegs.

Come Eid, this will all be done and forgotten as the new government takes loans or uses artificial means to provide these goldfish temporary relief from high petrol prices and a lowered dollar for imports.

I cannot say that violence is the answer, but without the numbers these middle class "get in a car and bring Kurkure" protests wont go anywhere.

The only hope is that they awaken those who could(but shouldn't) use force to incite change but then it also leads to a worse outcome(initially).

Sadly for Pakistanis - this is the end of their "Spring".
Bhai ji you are such a party pooper. you poopoo

Snapchat-1976967012.jpg
Snapchat-1915813184.jpg

No option to post videos.

Back
Top Bottom