What's new

Global protests against regime change in Pakistan

Kal IK ne pocha tha koi "koi reh to nahi gea mery khilaf" Aaj hum pochty hain Khan se koi dehaat ya qasba reh to nahi geya?

Kal unho ne ghair lia tha na aaj un ki kanpain tang rahi hain

Kal khan aik diary le ke nikla tha aaj tareekh likhi ja rahi hai.

This guy is staunch PMLN supporter, i don't think he would say that, must be a fake account
He actually did

Kal IK ne pocha tha koi "koi reh to nahi gea mery khilaf" Aaj hum pochty hain Khan se koi dehaat ya qasba reh to nahi geya?

Kal unho ne ghair lia tha na aaj un ki kanpain tang rahi hain

Kal khan aik diary le ke nikla tha aaj tareekh likhi ja rahi hai.

He actually did
that line made me cry. he was hopeless. he did not knew people will come in support. .. i was looking at his face and i was so ashamed that a person who is going through such painfull time and we cant do any thing for him. but alhamdulillah we as a naiton proved that we stand with our ture leader.

America really ruined their image in Pakistan, it was already really bad, now it’s impossible for america to make its public image among the Pakistani public good. They could’ve helped imran khan, supported him and a independent Pakistan, they had choices, and clearly they wanted total control, this will make independent Pakistan much much closer to china, this will be a big game changer when it comes down to US vs China in the future.

3 other 4 stars Signed on National security committee minutes. Had the other three been sell outs bajwa would have never endorsed the letter. His hands were tighed due to those 3 men.

Bajwa has a few Corp commanders with him who are causing all this myhem. I hope institution does course correction by itself before its too late.
Thanks for the insight, time is running out fast for these traitors who are part of the hidden evil establishment.

Demonstration across UK, Bradford, Luton and London.

This is massive and I hope the establishment calls for early elections otherwise there will be a bloody revolution.
Let the bloody revolution come, establishment needs to go, enough is enough, Pakistan needs a new system, presidential system is the way forward.

Last edited:
277741459_10159301289627025_5418640537366048041_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom