What's new

Global Expansion of Hindu Nationalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oscar @WebMaster

And one wonders why members leave. When you let people start threads on religion on a defence forum overall quality drop is a given.

You are a confused person.

Hindu Nationalism is an anti-minorities political and social movement, not Hindu religion. Not all Hindus are in Sangh Parivar. Modi's BJP got only 30% of votes to win two-thirds of all seats in Lok Sabha in the last elections

Last edited:
I'm not sure how else I can phrase it.

Is there any prodiscussing to be made in Hindu Nationalism?

Hindu Nationalism , well I don't see a lot of money. If at all it had, you would have seen people in Vatican discussing, about its ills.

By the way the people OP mention as extremists are often found in India to be helping people in natural calamities along with the Army.

Hindu Nationalism , well I don't see a lot of money. If at all it had, you would have seen people in Vatican discussing, about its ills.

By the way the people OP mention as extremists are often found in India to be helping people in natural calamities along with the Army.

Well Chinese nationalism is quite a profitable area. Basically it means buy domestic products. :D

Americans also had a big "buy American" movement a decade ago, but it turned out to be harder than expected.

Well Chinese nationalism is quite a profitable area. Basically it means buy domestic products. :D

Americans also had a big "buy American" movement a decade ago, but it turned out to be harder than expected.
Well, the RSS and it's related orgs do preach buying made in India items as much as possible, particularly against made in China products. Preach that is, the practice part is best known to themselves.

'#BJP is wiping off Muslim culture' from textbooks in #Modi's #India 'BJP is wiping off Muslim culture' from textbooks - Times of India via @timesofindia
Congress national minorities president Khurshid Ahmed accused the state BJP for wiping off the culture and history of Muslims from state textbooks in Ajmer on Friday.
Ahmed is on a tour of Rajasthan to consolidate minorities votes which drifted away to BJP in state assembly and Lok Sabha polls.
"This is very disturbing to hear that state education department has dropped most of the chapters by Muslim and foreign authors. Rajasthan government is following the line of Central government's saffronization of education agenda," said Ahmed who vowed to challenge every unconstitutional move made by this government.
He charged the state government of neglecting the rights of minorities, scheduled tribes and scheduled caste. "This government is working on vengeance by silently spoiling the developmental work carried out by the Gehlot government like free medicines, laptops to students and tribal development," said Ahmed who hinted that Congress central leadership will not leave the Union finance minister Arun Jaitley scam involving DDCA. Nizam Qureshi, state president minorities, Congress said that they will highlight the Lalitgate scam involving CM Vasundhara Raje.

Is there any money in Hindu Nationalism?

People who subscribes to hindu nationalism in US are some of the most wealthy and affluent NRIs. You should visit some temple during the festivities, and ask around people what they do in life. Or look at the cars parked in the parking lot, and google some of their prices. ;)

People who subscribes to hindu nationalism in US are some of the most wealthy and affluent NRIs. You should visit some temple during the festivities, and ask around people what they do in life. Or look at the cars parked in the parking lot, and google some of their prices. ;)

Sounds like it will be my new profession then. :D

I need to acquire some necessary reading materials in ebook format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom