What's new

Global concerns over Islamic forces gaining ground in Bangladesh

It is like a kid imagining his d@ddy is a "mighty".:lol:

Btw your bangees d@ di di ies, i.e. "mighty America" was just next to Balochistan in Afghanistan for 18 years now, could'nt do jack. And "mighty India" are trying since 1950, but failure failure failure. Soviets after occupying Afghanistan, were openly supporting terrorist groups in Balochistan to break it from Pakistan but end up breaking their own nations into countries majority of whom absorbed the suffix "stan" from Pakistan.

You are as insignificant for Pakistan as Angola. If Pakistan want to create unrest in your lung1 land, Ch @ di di i republic, it can do so via Myanmar, but it serves no interest to Pakistan, and infact Pakistanis are even happy that a fellow muslim nation is progressing.
You should learn to differentiate between sarcasm and serious talk. My that post was a reply of some Pakistani troll abusing BD.In my heart, I do not wish any bad for Pakistan. Why should I? If Pakistan, disappear like USSR or Yugoslavia or Baluchistan secede, It does not serve any purpose of Bangladesh or give any benefit.It may serve India's purpose, but not ours.I have said already in this forum, Farther division of Pakistan is not the interest of BD even if we have angers for 1971 war. I want a better,stronger Pakistan and hope one day this two muslim countries of South Asia will be able to work together.

Last edited:
You should learn to differentiate between sarcasm and serious talk. My that post was an reply of some Pakistani troll abusing BD.In my heart, I do not wish any bad for Pakistan. Why should I? If Pakistan, disappear like USSR or Yugoslavia or Baluchistan secede, It does not serve any purpose of Bangladesh or give any benefit.It may serve India's purpose, but not ours.I have said already in this forum, Farther division of Pakistan is not the interest of BD even if we have angers for 1971 war. I want a better,stronger Pakistan and hope one day this two muslim countries of South Asia will be able to work together.

Fair enough, I deleted my post.

Yes..yes....

Rakhine Baloch....just a few drone strikes away.....You dream will surely come true...:victory1:

Drone strikes were secretly approved by the govt of Pakistan, in order for the military of Pakistan to effectively crush ttp from Waziristan region and FATA. Look at current times, rarely any drone strikes, that is cuz Pakistan destroyed and cleaned the entire western belt from ttp. Pick one country that have succeeded in doing so. I know it is very hard for a bangee to grasp a bit of what I just said. Keep pole vaulting in India or else try to work in Chaddi manufacturing plant.

Last edited:
Why the hell are the Pakistanis so sensitive? The Balochistan free state was just a joke response to El Sidd's joke on Rakhine state emerging from BD. And now they take the response so seriously. Pansies, the lot you are.

Shorty, how dumb can you possibly be, seriously,,,
Rohigyas are in your hometown Chittagong, a place where you don't bother to live, MM doesn't want them, BD doesn't want Rohingyas, they are reluctant to go back to MM, BD doesn't allow them free movement, they are stuck there now, probably forever,,, what do you think is gonna happen once they start to fight in Chittagong!

(Don't QUOTE or tag me again if you have nothing intelligent to say)

Your post is in error. Rohingyas are confined to camps only south of a beach town called Cox's Bazaar. Which is hundreds of miles south of Chittagong.

They have registration cards (dna tested) and are not freely allowed to move about in Bangladesh 'legally'. They are Myanmar citizens as far as Bangladesh is concerned.

Bangladesh will house them in deserted 'char's (islands) near Payra port within say a few months via sea-trucks. They can then start agriculture there to make a living, until Myanmar decides to take them back.

Bangladesh will do its level-best to accommodate them somehow - I don't see a reason why they will 'start fighting'.

Fair enough, I deleted my post.

You really shouldn't....this quack homo hagseena worshipper has quite the history of back and forth to suit the prevailing winds and currents.... just a snapshot (he has said a LOT worse btw, just deleted and got banned for it etc)...and now he is all making up nice with you lol coz it suits him again, you would do well not to believe one word coming out of his bong swamp mouth:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/with...t-targets-pakistan.519931/page-3#post-9895413

Why the hell are the Pakistanis so sensitive? The Balochistan free state was just a joke response to El Sidd's joke on Rakhine state emerging from BD. And now they take the response so seriously. Pansies, the lot you are.

Yeah its all just such a big ole joke isnt it:

Pakistanis are suffering from a serious national delusion that their country and Islam are synonymous.Rebelling against that country is akin to rebelling against Islam. This is the most absurd and laughable delusion in the world.Pakistan was and remain a semi feudal, corrupt and militaristic country, divided along ethnic and sectarian line engaged in discriminatory policies along those fissure.It's rulers was and remain corrupt, drunkard,womanizer,racist,genocidal and lacking any self respect.How come this country's people claim anything representing Islam? This is a Munafiq country from the beginning. It was a Farz-e-ein for ourself to kick these people from our land as early as possible.Which we did regrettably long 24 years later.

It's all coming out of his jovial personality regarding Pakistan obviously:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bang...ans-gdp-per-capita.504420/page-9#post-9622918

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/cia-...nce-was-inevitable.482368/page-2#post-9277795

You should see what he has written before, without any initiation from anyone else, that he got banned for....hint hint, it was all just "joking".

@django @Desert Fox @Ocean @Valar. @DESERT FIGHTER

It's all coming out of his jovial personality regarding Pakistan obviously:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bang...ans-gdp-per-capita.504420/page-9#post-9622918

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/cia-...nce-was-inevitable.482368/page-2#post-9277795

You should see what he has written before, without any initiation from anyone else, that he got banned for....hint hint, it was all just "joking".
You did thank his bottom post.

And what does this have to do with Baloch attempts to separate from Pakistan?

You did thank his bottom post.

Wait we are going to analyse why other people thank posts now for could be multitude of reasons? :P

Or the actual content of said posts?

And what does this have to do with Baloch attempts to separate from Pakistan?

I will let the Pakistani members and all other observers figure that out for themselves. They can do further term searches with this quack if they really feel like exploring his hypocrisy.

Wait we are going to analyse why other people thank posts now for could be multitude of reasons? :P

Or the actual content of said posts?
Nah, I think it's humourous you use a post you thank that maligns Pakistan while using it as evidence of someone maligning Pakistan.

Nah, I think it's humourous you use a post you thank that maligns Pakistan while using it as evidence of someone maligning Pakistan.

Yes he is helping in proving my agenda regarding BD people like him....I thank him for it.

I thank a lot of people for all kind of reasons...doesnt mean I agree with what they are posting.

Here's another one I thanked - again because it proves something even though I have no idea how accurate the rest of it is:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/risi...ance-continues-in-april.556964/#post-10466962

Last edited:
Baluchistan needs some freedom and democracy and they are gonna get it and it will be renamed to Rakhine...Drones are cumming.

And so does Assam in india. So I suggest that your dream for a Rakhine state be realized there. It's much more practical in terms of geography but if it's all about spewing out your hatred for Pakistan then I suggest that you try it on the indian defence forum and hopefully you'll be rewarded by your RSS buddies.

And so does Assam in india. So I suggest that your dream for a Rakhine state be realized there. It's much more practical in terms of geography but if it's all about spewing out your hatred for Pakistan then I suggest that you try it on the indian defence forum and hopefully you'll be rewarded by your RSS buddies.
Indians didn't wish for a Rakhine state in Chittagong....some Pakistani idiots did. And if you love them too much you should change your flag. And be careful...or you might end up in Dhaka central jail.....or maybe Kashimpur jail....or maybe they'll put you in a cell where your reamining jamaati buddies are.

Indians didn't wish for a Rakhine state in Chittagong....some Pakistani idiots did. And if you love them too much you should change your flag. And be careful...or you might end up in Dhaka central jail.....or maybe Kashimpur jail....or maybe they'll put you in a cell where your reamining jamaati buddies are.

Where did such Pakistani express his desire for a Rakhine state in Chittagong? You can surely mention the post number can't you? BTW, this is not your fascist play-ground where you can round up people for expressing their views just as you did. Get used to it or stay out of it. There's a cry all over BD that your fascist reign is about to end in BD. In time we'll see who ends up in central jail.

Where did such Pakistani express his desire for a Rakhine state in Chittagong? You can surely mention the post number can't you? BTW, this is not your fascist play-ground where you can round up people for expressing their views just as you did. Get used to it or stay out of it. There's a cry all over BD that your fascist reign is about to end in BD. In time we'll see who ends up in central jail.
There you go
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/glob...ng-ground-in-bangladesh.551713/#post-10382021
This member has repeatedly done so....about a Rakhine state with Chittagong as capital. @El Sidd

You need some medication it seems.

There you go
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/glob...ng-ground-in-bangladesh.551713/#post-10382021
This member has repeatedly done so....about a Rakhine state with Chittagong as capital. @El Sidd

You need some medication it seems.

I could not find 'Chittagong' in his statement, you assumed. Apart from that he's a person consumed with hatred that's why many of his posts go against the interest of his own country. You should know what to ignore on a public forum like this.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom