What's new

Give Pervez Musharraf Support

Although I am a Musharraf supporter i still think he should not come back
1) Security Issues

Pervez Musharraf fought wars in his young age for Pakistan so if he didn't care for his life then why would he care now. He is a very patriotic Pakistani. Trust me, security for himself is his last concern.

2) Being an EX-Chief of Army Staff people will associate all of his actions with Army and generalize and say all army officers are like this so it will bring bad name to Army

The gap of two yrs have helped people to realize that Pakistan was much better during his govt. I don't think it will do any harm to Pakistan army because he will be coming from a politicial platform with the votes and support of people insha-Allah.

3) I think years more then enough so we need some fresh face now..

Pervez Musharraf is the fresh face .... Nawaz Sharif had multiple opportunities but he failed and only got six seats outside of Punjab. BB was the chairperson and now her husband and then his family will control the PPPP. These guys have never created any new political faces so the only new face is Pervez Musharraf, a politician.

4) Balochis hate him very much and the situation will be very bad in Balochistan if he becomes President again.
All four provinces gave MNAs to PML-Q because they supported Pervez Musharraf. This tells you that he was popular even at the worst time of his govt. Balochistan was no different as a matter of fact, PML-Q won the seond most seats in Balochistan.

I have come across many Balochs from the southern belt of Balochistan who love Musharraf because they see Gawader as a new life line for them which Bugti and others were trying to take away from them.

You will see amazing support for Pervez Musharraf once he annouce his political platform.

So what do you believe the correct percentage is? 8%, 6% OR 5%?

Point is that economy grew and not because of fake numbers otherwise IMF, ADB and all international financers would have raised hell.

Our currency may have been devalued to 100 rupees per dollar during his time but that is not the case. As a matter of fact that was the only time when our currency maintained its value for longer period of time.

Now tell me when was Nawaz Sharif was able to grow our economy??

I didn't say that i am Anti-Musharraf

I praised Musharraf for his economy related steps when he was sitting in office until 2007/08 (before the emergency and NRO).

I didn't reject we improved our economy in his era. He got respect for his economy related steps until he was in office but it does not mean you/he (P/N) start showing wrong figures to praise him just because you like him. Secondly his last 2 years in office were shameful. Inflation was increased big time, this judges movement had brought almost every Pakistani on the streets and our economy was hit badly, Balochistan independance war had been re-emerged, Stock exchange, foreign reserves and FDI decreased all of a sudden, security condition was at its worst etc.

All i am saying is when you praise Musharraf for his economy related steps, also remember the gift of NRO and Mr 10%, Judges movement, abolishing the constitution, useless amendments in constitution just to protect himself so on all took place in his tenure.

A question for the supporters of Former President Gen (R) Pervaiz Musharraf:

How can you evaluate someone's performance if that person is not legitimate leader?
He wasn't suppose to be the President in the first place, was he?

because of this Terrorist today we suffer !! in everything!

put all of money in his pocket and runofff!!!!

support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would rather give him a aids , or rabbies or some thing like that .

All i am saying is when you praise Musharraf for his economy related steps, also remember the gift of NRO and Mr 10%, Judges movement, abolishing the constitution, useless amendments in constitution just to protect himself so on all took place in his tenure.

NRO - Pervez Musharraf publicly calls it is his bigghest blunder. Why didn't NS stepped away from the CoD whne PPPP signed NRO? That is a mystery.

10% - Zaradri's PPPP won the elections and he has been voted in by the MNAs. Take out NRO, Zaradri was stil going to be the President because he was not convicted in any case.

Judges movement - The same CJP verified his Presidency and all of his constitutional changes. BTW, Constitution is a man made book and MUST be modified, specially when it still able to bring in people like Dashti.

A question for the supporters of Former President Gen (R) Pervaiz Musharraf:

How can you evaluate someone's performance if that person is not legitimate leader?
He wasn't suppose to be the President in the first place, was he?

This is a question for the CJP of Pakistan Iftikhar Ch. who verified his Presidency. Kindly see CJP's decision for more info.

NRO - Pervez Musharraf publicly calls it is his bigghest blunder. Why didn't NS stepped away from the CoD whne PPPP signed NRO? That is a mystery.

10% - Zaradri's PPPP won the elections and he has been voted in by the MNAs. Take out NRO, Zaradri was stil going to be the President because he was not convicted in any case.

Judges movement - The same CJP verified his Presidency and all of his constitutional changes. BTW, Constitution is a man made book and MUST be modified, specially when it still able to bring in people like Dashti.

Musharraf's legacy has become a "mystery". You will find peoples who wants to kill him and you will find peoples who will neglect all his mistakes starting from Martial Law upto NRO :lol: and naming him after Quaid-e-Azam.

I don't want to argue about him, all i know is, he was honest man for his country but he did certainly made grave mistakes for which whole country had to suffer.

because of this Terrorist today we suffer !! in everything!

put all of money in his pocket and runofff!!!!

I think PDF has lowered its standard.

I can't add anymore to this sentence.

I don't want to argue about him, all i know is, he was honest man for his country but he did certainly made grave mistakes for which whole country had to suffer.

Agree, he must come back and take part in politics.

support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would rather give him a aids , or rabbies or some thing like that .

Is that what happened to you kido? Don't worry I will file a complain in UK against the child molester who did this to you.

Well since Nawaz Sharif is going to "forgive" Musharaff according to Dasti, lets see what other cats come out of the bag.

Back
Top Bottom