What's new

Give Pervez Musharraf Support

the-musharraf-presidency.jpg

cartoon751.jpg

lol.But the last one is not true true essence of democracy is brought by him. Well good luck with this democracy where more than half of the people doesnt know whom to vote and other half will only vote there own race.
In the end there only be two parties PPP and PML-N.We never learn from past.

Musharaf waz a great leader Pakistan had got, in his era our economy waz world 2nd fastest growing, he start building a new city in Balochistan, Pak defence Forces were doing brilliantly, KSE index waz up 2 15000 now around 10000, value of Rupee waz stable at 58,59 now 85.
But sad he did some mistakes in the end.
Zardari Govt is failed in all fields but v must wait 4 next elections 2 elect some1 else.

Before jumping on ur own countrymen abt ethics and behavior kindly try opening ur eyes.........and see WHO STARTED PERSONEL ATTACKS zaki sahib..
If u do this for a few brownie points i myself will push the THANKS button to make u happy so kindly stop blaming Pakistanis and try opening te eyes God Almighty have granted u.

bhai aap to ghussa kar gaye :P - did not intend to hurt your feelings my dear brother. I just said - Respect everybody - if somebody is behaving rude you don't have to behave rude in response. Use the report button and he/she will be punished for their rude behaviour

And i have still not found an answer of my question. I said there was never a time when our economy grew by 11% during Musharraf's era. Prove me wrong or stop living in illusion

"IF" Musharaff comes back to the country and runs for office.. I will cast my vote for him. The people spreading anti-musharaff propaganda on this forum can vote for someone else "IF" they come back to the country.

forget everything else, the statement he made about mukhtaran mai i.e. people try to get visas etc by such means makes him a detestable human being. If true, he is not even worth mentioning.

Well since Zardari hasn't done any good for Pakistan, maybe Musharraf can try again and hopefully he has learned from his mistakes this time! I may not be a supporter but I think he can definitely do better than Zardari!

But to be quite honest idiots like Zardari will keep getting elected unless people in Pakistan are eductaed about politics or at least try to vote for someone who will do something to make Pakistan better!

:pakistan:

Although I am a Musharraf supporter i still think he should not come back
1) Security Issues
2) Being an EX-Chief of Army Staff people will associate all of his actions with Army and generalize and say all army officers are like this so it will bring bad name to Army
3) I think years more then enough so we need some fresh face now..
4) Balochis hate him very much and the situation will be very bad in Balochistan if he becomes President again.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

forget everything else, the statement he made about mukhtaran mai i.e. people try to get visas etc by such means makes him a detestable human being. If true, he is not even worth mentioning.
I think he was misquoted.Only a drunk person can make that kind of statement.

I can understand..but whatever is happening in Pakistan is having repercursions in INDIA..right ? what we dream is a stable, well fed, educated Pakistan not a place whr lots of brainwashed street BELTED urchins ready to blow themselves up to kill innocents getting crossing over to India and doing "kasab's" and Pakistan is also a Nuke state..remember that it has GREAT international responsibility to hold those Nukes safe...so it becomes bit complicated u see..

Your talking as if the whole of Pakistan is ready to blow themselves up? I suggest that you don't label Pakistani's.
Yes there are some extremist a**holes who have given Pakistan a bad name. They are nor Muslims nor Pakistani, because a true Muslim would never kill and a true Pakistani would never do anything to give Pakistan a bad name.

By the way what makes you think Pakistan isn't educated? Remember the country is 63 years old just like India, its takes time to make countries great establishments! You can't just say the magical words and poof there's a great country with "educated" people. Every country has its fair share of uneducated citizens, so let's cut out this crap about Pakistani's not being educated!

I'm sure India also has uneducated people who could be swayed either way by any extremist moron, so really you should stop dreaming about Pakistan and start dreaming about India and making it a "stable, well fed and educated India!" :)

Pervez Musharraf uses Hay festival to hint at possible return to power

'Many people are asking that I should come back,' says former president of Pakistan - citing 200,000-strong Facebook 'fan club'

Richard Norton-Taylor
Sunday 30 May 2010

The-Hay-Festival-2010-006.jpg

Pervez Musharraf, the former leader of Pakistan, discusses the volatility of the region.
Photograph: David Levenson/Getty Images

Pakistan's former president, Pervez Musharraf, tonight used the Hay festival to help launch a possible return to power. He said he could still lead his country out of its deep economic, political and security problems.

"Many people are asking that I should come back," he said. He has a Facebook page and in five months his "fan club has reached 200,000".He said most of his supporters there were between 18 and 34. "The youth of today [in Pakistan] is dismayed."

Musharraf added: "The people of Pakistan must stand up and be counted".

Musharraf recently announced his intention to return to Pakistan, where his supporters have launched a party, the All Pakistan Muslim League, but the next elections are not until 2013. He has been living in London since resigning in 2008.

Interviewed tonight by Carey Schofield, the academic author, he suggested he had not made a final decision to return, prefacing his remarks by saying "if" he did so.

Musharraf insisted that Pakistan's nuclear weapons were safe from terrorists, though he admitted that what he called the "centre of gravity" of al-Qaida-inspired extremism lay in Pakistan's tribal areas.

Referring to Pakistan's relations with India, he recalled being told in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal, of a proverb which said that when two elephants fight the grass gets trampled. "I shudder to think if two elephants start making love the grass gets more trampled," he said.

Pervez Musharraf uses Hay festival to hint at possible return to power | Books | The Guardian

Musharraf always gets the job done and gets it done beautifully.

That's why he also has my vote.

Kill me:-

Referring to Pakistan’s relations with India, he recalled being told in Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal, of a proverb which said that when two elephants fight the grass gets trampled. “I shudder to think if two elephants start making love the grass gets more trampled,” he said.

And i have still not found an answer of my question. I said there was never a time when our economy grew by 11% during Musharraf's era. Prove me wrong or stop living in illusion

So what do you believe the correct percentage is? 8%, 6% OR 5%?

Point is that economy grew and not because of fake numbers otherwise IMF, ADB and all international financers would have raised hell.

Our currency may have been devalued to 100 rupees per dollar during his time but that is not the case. As a matter of fact that was the only time when our currency maintained its value for longer period of time.

Now tell me when was Nawaz Sharif was able to grow our economy??

Back
Top Bottom