What's new

Give me control of the army, I will set everything right: Bal Thackeray

Nobody is blaming thakrey's for everything...........Thakrey's concern for illegal migrants is understandable but their passion to call all bihari's as "GUSHPETHIYE" is neither understandable nor acceptable.

Those will criticize him and his 'sons of soil' policies will become selfish when it comes his own state and city.

PS: I am not a marathi manoos.

@janon

O bhai, dont act smart.

Everything is self-explanatory. If you need community police, then dissolve your state police and hand over the charge to your suicide bombers. Community police thingy is practiced all over the world, but believe me they dont call them 'suicide bomber squads'!!

BTW, if they are not suicide bombers to be employed against Pakistan, there was no need to name them as such, there are other names one can use to describe such wannabe fidayeens.

@janon

O bhai, dont act smart.

Everything is self-explanatory. If you need community police, then dissolve your state police and hand over the charge to your suicide bombers. Community police thingy is practiced all over the world, but believe me they dont call them 'suicide bomber squads'!!

BTW, if they are not suicide bombers to be employed against Pakistan, there was no need to name them as such, there are other names one can use to describe such wannabe fidayeens.

Sorry if I appear smart, I can't help it. It is not an act.

Personal attacks are unnecessary.

I didnt say anything about community police, and we don't need them. The state police forces are supposed to do that anyway.

What he said has nothing to do with community policing, if he was talking about sending suicide squads into pakistan - pakistan is not his community, and suicide attacks are not policing.

The point I was making is that such suicide squads exist only in a few loudmouths' fantasies in India. But they exist as flesh and blood in pakistan, and often do their dirty work in India.

I don't want any community policing by shiv sena or anybody else other than the state police, so I don't know why you are putting such terms and concepts into my mouth. There was nothing of the sort in my post.

Sorry if I appear smart, I can't help it. It is not an act.

Personal attacks are unnecessary.

I didnt say anything about community police, and we don't need them. The state police forces are supposed to do that anyway.

What he said has nothing to do with community policing, if he was talking about sending suicide squads into pakistan - pakistan is not his community, and suicide attacks are not policing.

The point I was making is that such suicide squads exist only in a few loudmouths' fantasies in India. But they exist as flesh and blood in pakistan, and often do their dirty work in India.

I don't want any community policing by shiv sena or anybody else other than the state police, so I don't know why you are putting such terms and concepts into my mouth. There was nothing of the sort in my post.

1) How can it be a personal attack if you have taken it as a compliment.

2) Read my previous posts where i quoted other links and also the replies of another country fellow who was trying to portray them as community police.

3) Suicide bombers dont have the patronage of (popular) Politicians and senior military officials in Pakistan as they do in india.

1) How can it be a personal attack if you have taken it as a compliment.

2) Read my previous posts where i quoted other links and also the replies of another country fellow who was trying to portray them as community police.

3) Suicide bombers dont have the patronage of (popular) Politicians and senior military officials in Pakistan as they do in india.

1) You said "act smart". That wasn't a compliment, since I'm not acting.

2) I wasn't responding to the previous posters or endorsing their views. In that particular post I was addressing specifically you. Pointing out that such suicide squads don't actually exist in India. Some politician giving out empty statements like that is condemnable, but not to the same extent of actual terrorists being trained and armed and carrying out terrorist acts.

3) Suicide bombers do not have the patronage of politicians or military officials in India, since (and I'm getting tired of repeating this) such suicide squads do not exist in India. Nobody can give patronage to a group that doesn't exist. As I said in my first post to you, wake us up when such a suicide squad actually comes into existence, or roams the streets of lahore or karachi, shooting anyone in sight.

To repeat - If I were you, I would be worried about the suicide bombers and suicide squads that actually exist in pakistan, rather than non-existent squads in India.

Hmm..wonder if they didnt exist, why would the indian police execute a crack down on their training centers and how did they manage to pass out a full batch of such suicide bombers. :undecided:

Hmm..wonder if they didnt exist, why would the indian police execute a crack down on their training centers and how did they manage to pass out a full batch of such suicide bombers. :undecided:

It is precicely because the Indian police cracks down on any such activity, that these activities are killed at inception and are stillborn.

Could you please give me a link of any major newspaper that says anything about a whole batch of suicide bombers passing out? The ToI link you gave doesn't say anything like that, other than vague references to community workers prepared to die for the country. And even there, the speaker makes it clear that he is not talking about suicide bombers who would blow up in a marketplace.

It is funny that pakistani members dismiss anything from ToI and call it Toilet media when it says things they don't like, but happily post links from it when they get any vague reference in it to something they can twist to their liking.

Please give me one news item from one newspaper (even the ToI) that clearly says that a whole batch of suicide bombers have passed out.

I will clear up this confusion that you started. Bal Thakerey has advocated the idea of sending suicide squads into pakistan, and every right thinking person condemned it. No such squad was ever formed, and never will be.

The link you gave quotes a shiv sena guy saying that a batch of people have been trained for community policing and will only give intelligence to the authorities. He specifically says it is not about suicide bombers. I disagree with that idea as well, but don't twist it to say that he said a whole squad of suicide bombers has passed out. He says the exact opposite.

I can't make it any clearer than this. To repeat for the last time - worry about the existing suicide squads and trained terrorists in pakistan, and not the non-existing ones in India.

It is precicely because the Indian police cracks down on any such activity, that these activities are killed at inception and are stillborn.
So we are back at square one, so these dudes do exist. No wonder a batch of 45 of these hindu jihadis were able to get commission from sire Col Jayan Chitale.

Could you please give me a link of any major newspaper that says anything about a whole batch of suicide bombers passing out? The ToI link you gave doesn't say anything like that, other than vague references to community workers prepared to die for the country. And even there, the speaker makes it clear that he is not talking about suicide bombers who would blow up in a marketplace.

It is funny that pakistani members dismiss anything from ToI and call it Toilet media when it says things they don't like, but happily post links from it when they get any vague reference in it to something they can twist to their liking.

Please give me one news item from one newspaper (even the ToI) that clearly says that a whole batch of suicide bombers have passed out.

I will clear up this confusion that you started. Bal Thakerey has advocated the idea of sending suicide squads into pakistan, and every right thinking person condemned it. No such squad was ever formed, and never will be.

The link you gave quotes a shiv sena guy saying that a batch of people have been trained for community policing and will only give intelligence to the authorities. He specifically says it is not about suicide bombers. I disagree with that idea as well, but don't twist it to say that he said a whole squad of suicide bombers has passed out. He says the exact opposite.

I can't make it any clearer than this. To repeat for the last time - worry about the existing suicide squads and trained terrorists in pakistan, and not the non-existing ones in India.

Why dont you google it yourself, i have already provided atleast two links from your own papers in my previous posts, please do the kasht of going through them. :azn:

P.S. Just below that same line where it says that they are some community police the same guy also says that he is proud of those who have volunteered for such a 'sacred' duty of blowing themselves up

He may right on some point, but most time he speak like an idiot..
i want arvind to win election in delhi state, so we can see the comparison between modi and arvind , and this ll also help to see who is best..

btw i want Modi as PM. this is only guy have have guts to do ..

Back
Top Bottom