What's new

Give me control of the army, I will set everything right: Bal Thackeray

that's what i want to say............Maharashtra is a part of India, India is not a part of maharastra.

I love my country first then my state.

Bihar & UP are also part of India then why Thakrey family hates Bihar & UP.

If they love their country then they must love every part of that country,,,

Indeed.....they should love their state(maharasthra) but should not hate other states (bihar & up)............that's what i think.

Control or regulate the flow of migrants and everything would be fine. Blaming Thackerays for everything is not correct. For example do you expect them to profess their undying love when the Bihar Police threatened to take legal action against Maha police for nabbing a bastard who desecrated the AJJ ?

Media misleading at its best and Pakistanis latching onto it.

"The trained commandos will not blow themselves up but they can form a network of intelligence gathering at the basic level and inform the security agencies and if time is short, sacrifice their lives to save the lives of hundreds," Hoon added.

Going by its definition, every soldier is a suicide commando.

Media misleading at its best and Pakistanis latching onto it.
Why, because you dont like it?

Going by its definition, every soldier is a suicide commando.
Not exactly:

From the same news piece:
"Lauding the spirit of the youth, who had volunteered to become suicide commandos, Gen Hoon said that those who called the formation of such squads as communal were themselves antinational and anti-secularism."

Or do you want me to give you some more history on Lt Gen P N Hoon?

Why, because you dont like it?

No..but because it is misleading.

Not exactly:

From the same news piece:
"Lauding the spirit of the youth, who had volunteered to become suicide commandos, Gen Hoon said that those who called the formation of such squads as communal were themselves antinational and anti-secularism."

Or do you want me to give you some more history on Lt Gen P N Hoon?

Pity you again want to think of those 'suicide squads' from a Pakistani pov - i.e., horny toads goin kaboom in a market place. Read the part I quoted as to who they refer as suicide squads. It's pretty much a civilian community policing program.

No..but because it is misleading.

Pity you again want to think of those 'suicide squads' from a Pakistani pov - i.e., horny toads goin kaboom in a market place. Read the part I quoted as to who they refer as suicide squads. It's pretty much a civilian community policing program.

A suicide bomber is a facking suicidal b@stard, it doesnt matter whether he goes kaboom at market places or is kept reserve as a deterrent.

Community Policing is one heck of a cover to sustain such an initiative if you ask me.:

Colonel Jayant Chitale charges Rs 2,000 for enrolment and the youths have to sign a bond, saying they are willing to die for the country. After the 15-day course, the would-be suicide squad member gets a certificate, saying he or she is good enough to die for the country. Chitale is not afraid of government action. He said he would wait another month to see the “progress” of cross-border terrorism. “Then, we will start our action and devise ways of infiltrating our suicide squads into Pakistan.”

The Telegraph - Calcutta : Frontpage

Not much different then what the suckers at FATAville have been doing. Shahadat certificates and stuff.

Guud going, dude.

If you all Thackerays are dead then our India and Maharashtra will prosper more.

Add to that the incompetent, moronic, castist, communalist leaders of much of North India especially of UP who drags the entire country along with them.

that's what i want to say............Maharashtra is a part of India, India is not a part of maharastra.

I love my country first then my state.

Bihar & UP are also part of India then why Thakrey family hates Bihar & UP.

If they love their country then they must love every part of that country,,,

Indeed.....they should love their state(maharasthra) but should not hate other states (bihar & up)............that's what i think.

I have nothing against UP & Bihar..but my love for them will go out of the window if their CMs dictate our CM on how to run my state.

Please, please, please give him the army and then after a month it is my turn.
I have some serious business to take care of and that also includes some of the members of PDF.:police: :P

And no most Indians are not 'secular', individuals are mostly not secular. They can only be tolerant and yeah we are tolerant. Looks like no one understands what being 'secular' actually is.

Actually the constitution of India does NOT define the word 'secular'.

Read before replying. I said "as understood in the indian constituion", not "as defined by the constitution". The indian constitution does not give definitions for words - that is done by dictionaries, not constitutions. A constitution, like any other book or piece of writing, uses words that already exist, in the context that it is used in that place and time.

Which is why I clearly said that that was how the word secularism was used in India and europe, and still is. If you think secularism means something else, since you patronisingly say that none of us really understands it, please tell me what you think it means.

The supreme court has already done the matter of interpreting the word secular as it applies in the indian constituion. It observed, in the St. Xavier’s College Vs. State of Gujrat, that India is a secular state, and secularism eliminates god from the matter of the state affairs, and ensures that none shall be discriminated against on the ground of religion. Which is precisely what I said in my post.

The Indian constitution, and the judiciary's interpretation of the articles, are all in public domain. So it is not some secret, erudite knowledge reserved only for you.

The Ahmedabad St. Xaviers College ... vs State Of Gujarat & Anr on 26 April, 1974

There is no mysticism in the secular character of the state. Secularism is neither anti-God. nor pro-God, it treats alike the devout, the agnostic and the atheist. It eliminates God from the matters of the state and ensures that no one shall, be discriminated against on the ground of religion.

Bal Thakrey - In the final stage of second childhood ,so one can expect such childishness from him .

My city Gangtok alone is far more developed than your entire country. There's a thread about India developing. Go and ogle at what you will not attain in next 50 years...unless the Bay of Bengal swallows you.

Wht the fck Gangtok is??

Ok let me google. hold on.

Found it...

800px-Sikkim_Gangtok.jpg

Seems like my village Shaistaganj is bigger than that.

Don't know where Shaistaganj is??? Use google Earth. YOu can even see the roof of my home. :-)

A suicide bomber is a facking suicidal b@stard, it doesnt matter whether he goes kaboom at market places or is kept reserve as a deterrent.

Community Policing is one heck of a cover to sustain such an initiative if you ask me.:

Colonel Jayant Chitale charges Rs 2,000 for enrolment and the youths have to sign a bond, saying they are willing to die for the country. After the 15-day course, the would-be suicide squad member gets a certificate, saying he or she is good enough to die for the country. Chitale is not afraid of government action. He said he would wait another month to see the “progress” of cross-border terrorism. “Then, we will start our action and devise ways of infiltrating our suicide squads into Pakistan.”

The Telegraph - Calcutta : Frontpage

Not much different then what the suckers at FATAville have been doing. Shahadat certificates and stuff.

Guud going, dude.

Wouldn't everyone in the armed forces be ready to die for the country? You tell me, since you are a fauji. I know that a soldier would rather kill than die, but wouldn't you say that every self respecting soldier is prepared to die in the interests of the country?

The difference from a terrorist is that the terrorist would be prepared to explode himself and take unarmed non combatants with him. They would do so in school buses or trains or bus stops or the streets of mumbai, killing anyone they see.

Now as to your concerns about shiv sena's suicide squads - wake us up when they actually do something like that. There are a few idiots in India who may harbour such thoughts, but to date indian suicide squads have not roamed the streets of karachi, shooting at men, women and children doing their daily chores. On the other hand, how many examples do you need of pakistani citizens doing so in mumbai, delhi, the indian parliament, the jammu kashmir legislative assembly etc? You mentioned "the suckers at FATAville" doing suicide bombings, but conveniently ignore the fact that such people in pakistan are not confined to FATA, or to working against pakistan. Plenty of them on your eastern border have come to India and done that, how about condemning them, or putting an end to that? I understand your emotions when it comes to these terrorists in FATA or Balochistan. I'm sure you can then understand our feelings about pakistanis repeatedly coming to India and doing just that, and even worse.

A neutral observer would be more worried about the trained pakistani terrorists who actually do this, than a few Indian loumouths who say such things for attention, but will not and cannot do it. Will not, because they are only doing it for attention. Cannot because the Indian govt or army will not give them any support, and will in fact put down any overt militarisation with an iron hand, and will not give secretly train them, arm them and help them to sneak into pakistan. The shiv sena knows that as well as anybody else, which is why they remain talkers, but pakistani terrorists actually terrorise innocent people.

Wht the fck Gangtok is??

Ok let me google. hold on.

Found it...

800px-Sikkim_Gangtok.jpg

Seems like my village Shaistaganj is bigger than that.
Don't know where Shaistaganj is??? Use google Earth. YOu can even see the roof of my home. :-)

The total population of shaistaganj is "under thousand". No webpage exists that gives any more info about the place than that, so we can't really know if it is still larger than gangtok (population of 98,000 and GDP from tourism alone above 50 million). Now it could be that this village is the switzerland of bangladesh and has a bigger economy and development than gangtok with just one percent the population of gangtok, but somehow I doubt it. The very fact that google-earthing it points to your roof tells us that the place cant be that big.

Map of Shaistaganj, Bangladesh, Asia - Collins Maps

Gangtok:
MG_Marg_From_Hotel_Window.jpg

Gangtok_MG_Marg_2790.jpg

As the old panchatantra story says, a frog living in a well will never want to believe that oceans and rivers exist, and there is a world much bigger than his well.

Control or regulate the flow of migrants and everything would be fine. Blaming Thackerays for everything is not correct. For example do you expect them to profess their undying love when the Bihar Police threatened to take legal action against Maha police for nabbing a bastard who desecrated the AJJ ?

Nobody is blaming thakrey's for everything...........Thakrey's concern for illegal migrants is understandable but their passion to call all bihari's as "GUSHPETHIYE" is neither understandable nor acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom