What's new

Give me control of the army, I will set everything right: Bal Thackeray

As you can see, every Indian has expressed contempt for him so far on this thread. Thats the difference between you and us. Thats why he is not the scion of indians, but a marginal figure. Most Indians aree secular, and thats why we can coexist amidst such diversity.

There's no point of explaining him and his kind.. and I for once am not secular...at least not the secular that is there in our politics.

we already have had enough extremists around the world............

is this some kind of a joke because if it is believe me you done a great job i mean what the hec Bal Thackeray are you some kind of a schmuck who are you you are nothing just another crap

Bal Thackeray@CiC Indian Army. WTF. Indian Army in Lungiz.... It's like making JI Chief@CiC Pakistan Army --- 1 million bearded faujis with ankle high shalwars.... :rofl:

Command of an army is something that is simply not handed over....an individual must bleed and sweat before he can make it to the top (as is with every other army the world over). Would Messeur Thackeray be willing to go through basic training (fat chance given the loony's age), officer training (if his potential is recognized, once again people who just spout garbage without jack to back it up is not potential), and LEAD them?

No. Besides the trend AFAIK is that soldiers become politicians (eventually), not the other way around.

There's no point of explaining him and his kind.. and I for once am not secular...at least not the secular that is there in our politics.

Secular, as understood in the constitution of India, means equal rights to every citizen regardless of their religious belief. As long as you agree with that, you are secular.

In the USA it has other meanings. Originally it meant seperation of church and state (the first amendment), nowadays some people use it to mean non religious.

I am no fan of Shive Sena but people who criticize them for their xenophobic attitude doesn't criticize states like Bihar & UP for their misgoverance that pushes Biharis & Upites to cities like Mumbai to make a living.

Economic migration is a natural right of anybody. If a bihari (or malayalee or whoever) finds more economic opportunity in working in mumbai, that is his right.

Nobody is condoning the misgovernance of bihar and UP, but that does not excuse bal thakerey's xenophobia.

Command of an army is something that is simply not handed over....an individual must bleed and sweat before he can make it to the top (as is with every other army the world over). Would Messeur Thackeray be willing to go through basic training (fat chance given the loony's age), officer training (if his potential is recognized, once again people who just spout garbage without jack to back it up is not potential), and LEAD them?

No. Besides the trend AFAIK is that soldiers become politicians (eventually), not the other way around.

Kim Jong-un, aged 28, Supreme commander of the Korean people's army, begs to differ.

Sachin pilot begs to differ. :cheesy:

Secular, as understood in the constitution of India, means equal rights to every citizen regardless of their religious belief. As long as you agree with that, you are secular.

In the USA it has other meanings. Originally it meant seperation of church and state (the first amendment), nowadays some people use it to mean non religious.

Economic migration is a natural right of anybody. If a bihari (or malayalee or whoever) finds more economic opportunity in working in mumbai, that is his right.

Nobody is condoning the misgovernance of bihar and UP, but that does not excuse bal thakerey's xenophobia.

Kim Jong-un, aged 28, Supreme commander of the Korean people's army, begs to differ.

Sachin pilot begs to differ. :cheesy:

There are isolated exceptions to every rule sirrah. And I doubt Kim Jr. has any actual military experience comparable to let's say Powell, Bradley, Manekshaw, Rommel, or Zhukov

Well as long as no one harms me and my community, I am all good.

But if what is followed by C**tgrass is secular, then I am a communal extremist. :D

That is exactly what the word means; not rear-cleaning some community for votebank and dividing the public of the country.

Totally agree with you. We are all one country and every Indian has the right to every part of the country.

In fact, my personal regret is that why the eff is GOI making us a "special" zone alongside, A&N islands, J&K. The special status is only making all our states poorer.

Totally agree.

No Na Nope Mr Jat Ke Bal apni bahu ko to sabhal Wore f**king around mumbai se khandala

60 ke baad banda sathiya jata hai :rofl: is beemari ka ilag hai isy aieena dikhao :partay:

goli se banda jaldi mar jata hai in per kutty chor do :P German Shaffer

Imran Bhai, aapke liye sirf 13 saal aur bache hai :rofl::rofl:

Yes Indians please give him control of your army :lol: ahahahahhahaah

Absolutely..but there should be some sort of regulation regarding this. For the past few years there had been an influx of migrant labours to the state of Kerala. Majority of them are law abiding hard working people but there are some bad apples who indulge in anti-social and even anti-national activities. they commit crime here and escape to their home state and become non-traceable or even cross IB. Bcs of that Kerala Police is asking employers who employ migrant labours to keep a record of them. Its going against the spirit if the nation but it becomes necessary due to the situation on ground.

Its high time that we look into some sort of internal permit thing.

I will wait for the time when migrant labours will form their own political block in Chennai and CM of Bihar & UP will dictate terms and conditions to CM of TN on how the city should be run.

Bal thakrey & his whole thakrey group are goons........They all are deshdrohi's & They have full intention to split our country.

They do not love their country but they only love maharastra.

I did say that "Thakre family" is zahil hamid's of India :D

Maharashtra is part of India. Not Uganda.

they have said hameed,we have bal thackerey,i think w'r even now!

That was a ludicurous comparison - sort of going with the flow - Bala saheb never said he is going to ride his white horse, capture Lahore and flow the bhagwa atop Minar-e-Pakistan.

As you can see, every Indian has expressed contempt for him so far on this thread. Thats the difference between you and us. Thats why he is not the scion of indians, but a marginal figure. Most Indians are secular, and thats why we can coexist amidst such diversity.

Looks like expressing contempt for him is the 'in-thing' nowadays. :azn: And no most Indians are not 'secular', individuals are mostly not secular. They can only be tolerant and yeah we are tolerant. Looks like no one understands what being 'secular' actually is.

Actually the constitution of India does NOT define the word 'secular'.

Economic migration within a sovereign country is not a natural right of anybody, but a constitutional right. OTOH the concern of the locals about their place getting swamped up by outsiders is a natural and valid concern. Maharashtra or any other state cant be made to endure the burden of misgovernance of states like UP and Bihar.

Get me within 5 feet of Thackery and ill set HIM straight.

Trust me, getting 5 feet within him is the biggest task. Having a go at a frail old man, any p***y can do..:D

Maharashtra is part of India. Not Uganda.

that's what i want to say............Maharashtra is a part of India, India is not a part of maharastra.

I love my country first then my state.

Bihar & UP are also part of India then why Thakrey family hates Bihar & UP.

If they love their country then they must love every part of that country,,,

Indeed.....they should love their state(maharasthra) but should not hate other states (bihar & up)............that's what i think.

Back
Top Bottom