What's new

Give kashmir or take kashmir. Make up your mind as enemy is getting bold

These Pakistani kids simply don't realize, that they can not win a war with India, be it conventional or nuclear.

There is nothing Pakistan has, which India doesn't and more and in many cases better.

It is a fact, Pakistani politicians and even generals have realised ... but you kids need to grow up.
And whose gonna teach this the Indian kids like in your words "there is nothing India had which Pakistan doesn't and more and in many case better".

hmm did we or did we not fight for almost three weeks in 1965? and 4 weeks in 1971?

3 weeks in 1965,and about 13 days in 1971.

Take notice of the fact that Indian Navy targeted and destroyed Karachi oil depot, and destroyed most of it's oil reserves in 1971, a fire that could be seen from miles away. That is also one of the reasons of war being limited.

Also, this was a time, when KSA and Iran were providing full support to Pakistan. Iran even threatened to cut oil supply to India. Back in those days CENTO was in full power, with American support.

Situations have changed dramatically since then. Don't expect Iran or KSA supply oil to Pakistan in the event of war now.

The ideal solution would be a case where there is NO winner and where a compromise is reached so that both sides can claim victory.

Talking purely from a business perspective, India and Pak spend close to $40billion a year on the Kashmir issue. Kashmir being a tourist hotspot (or Switzerland of the east if you want to call it that way) will fetch another $10b in tourism. That's $50b a year saved just by cooperating which can be split between the two countries for development. But hey, nationalism takes priority over rationalism. What do I know?

What a calm cool headed solution but the problem is planet earth does not solve their territorial disputes like this- which planet you from?-

These Pakistani kids simply don't realize, that they can not win a war with India, be it conventional or nuclear.

There is nothing Pakistan has, which India doesn't and more and in many cases better.

It is a fact, Pakistani politicians and even generals have realised ... but you kids need to grow up.

History is full of mighty overconfident fools losing wars- this case would not be any different-

What a calm cool headed solution but the problem is planet earth does not solve their territorial disputes like this- which planet you from?-

History is full of mighty overconfident fools losing wars- this case would not be any different-

Jona bhai, he doesnt represent GOI, but true what you said.

3 weeks in 1965,and about 13 days in 1971.

Take notice of the fact that Indian Navy targeted and destroyed Karachi oil depot, and destroyed most of it's oil reserves in 1971, a fire that could be seen from miles away. That is also one of the reasons of war being limited.

Also, this was a time, when KSA and Iran were providing full support to Pakistan. Iran even threatened to cut oil supply to India. Back in those days CENTO was in full power, with American support.

Situations have changed dramatically since then. Don't expect Iran or KSA supply oil to Pakistan in the event of war now.
meanwhile we got no assistance from either CENTO or SEATO or the USA.

the war of 1971 started on 21 November and ended formally on 16 December and informally on 18 December

Whenever you say overconfident fools, the names Ayub, Bhutto, Yahya, Zia and Musharraf comes to mind.

I mean, when you say history, the whole purpose of it that comes to my mind is to learn from the past. That learning part is missing in these Pakistani leaders, isn't it ?
Well, let me assert it, clear and concise, "India is the bigger power and you can never win militarily against India".

Whenever you say overconfident fools, the names Ayub, Bhutto, Yahya, Zia and Musharraf comes to mind.

I mean, when you say history, the whole purpose of it that comes to my mind is to learn from the past. That learning part is missing in these Pakistani leaders, isn't it ?
Well, let me assert it, clear and concise, "India is the bigger power and you can never win militarily against India".

There is one more name i would like to add in the list of yours- nForce- so you were saying?-

lol you already have 1/3rd :P so be happy with it, if not, then take what you have given to China and you will be happier :)
We dont take back what we have gifted someone- not kool- talking of gifts we could have given the 2/3 to you as a gift as well- only if you have asked first- now the one you have we will rightfully take it back- :D

meanwhile we got no assistance from either CENTO or SEATO or the USA.

the war of 1971 started on 21 November and ended formally on 16 December and informally on 18 December

There was a possibility of getting helped, with oil suppliers like Iran and KSA supporting Pakistan although little chances as Indian Navy by that time had imposed a complete naval blockade.
Now even that chance is not there.
Also, I'm considering 3rd December to be the date as I'm considering the war in Western front only. Afterall, you will agree, oil in East Pakistan is no good for West Pakistan.

There is one more name i would like to add in the list of yours- nForce- so you were saying?-
What name would that be my friend ?

you keep your Kashmir, we keep our Kashmir.. LOC ko international border banao aur khatam karo drama, fuckin' fed up with this shit

Pakis need to stop supporting the jihadi groups vs India

India need to give up claims to whatever has been taken from the original gora drawn map of India

the water treaties will remain in place

I mean srsly, they don't even speak the same language, the 2 Kashmirs..

JkUxnzwJW4Sg0YKfew8Lte07Y0UEZmH0ukxUdeME096OA9fitexIrp5s4EwAEYX-z7Db92xapkBJDIlCH-ZuUSWtOAB80YhuR7NUobEDHmEag3xi6Nc8mPFIHReYTEE2JA

India should also give up the barren wasteland of Aksai Chin in return for Chinese recognizing all of AP as legit India, damn ching chongs should concentrate on the SCS game vs the US and the rest of the countries laying claim to that water

There was a possibility of getting helped, with oil suppliers like Iran and KSA supporting Pakistan although little chances as Indian Navy by that time had imposed a complete naval blockade.
Now even that chance is not there.
Also, I'm considering 3rd December to be the date as I'm considering the war in Western front only. Afterall, you will agree, oil in East Pakistan is no good for West Pakistan.
war on EP was war on whole of Pakistan, k?
there was a POSSIBILITY, it didnt happen, we still fought

war on EP was war on whole of Pakistan, k?
there was a POSSIBILITY, it didnt happen, we still fought

We are talking about oil, war-reserve for the same and it's effects on the outcome of events. Can you run a tank in West Pakistan if you have a drum of oil in East Pakistan ? Please don't make me explain with microscopic intricacy, it's a waste of time for both of us.

I am not talking of an immediate offensive but to plan things for near future and build up the pressure and motivation plus you know how things work in Pakistan if a consensus is reached on solving Kashmir issue our way getting rid of nawaz shareef is a few minutes job remember 99.

Good you mentioned 99. I was wondering if you were not born then and hence your immature analysis. What makes you think that we would offer Kashmir on a platter?? It would require mutual destruction of our two countries before we budge an inch from our position.

We are talking about oil, war-reserve for the same and it's effects on the outcome of events. Can you run a tank in West Pakistan if you have a drum of oil in East Pakistan ? Please don't make me explain with microscopic intricacy, it's a waste of time for both of us.
i doubt EP could get its own oil, wasn't its ports also blocked?

Back
Top Bottom