What's new

Give Hagia Sophia back to Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh damn Hungary is winning now. Is Hungary going to play Holland? If not we are in trouble. Even though Holland will be through they will still play serious and will be touth to beat.

Yes,the next game in Holland,even if the dutch are qualified it's hard to think that they'll loose to Hungary at home.

I don't know how Genclerbiligi tolerates that Stancu looser,he's such a waste for a footbal player t-shirt.Galata found quickly what she bought and dumped him quicker than a lightning strike .:)))

Oh pls talk about it or i'll have to say that you pulled this one out of your a$$.I've never heard this in my country.

Instead of Hagia Sophia how about Turkey letting score a goal in the 2nd half ?

Maybe u havnt seen them or heard them yet but in social media circle they r here.

Right now they maybe taking baby steps for their agenda(who ever is doing this) but in future this will be prominent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,the next game in Holland,even if the dutch are qualified it's hard to think that they'll loose to Hungary at home.

I don't know how Genclerbiligi tolerates that Stancu looser,he's such a waste for a footbal player t-shirt.Galata found quickly what she bought and dumped him quicker than a lightning strike .:)))

Haha wrong purchase of galatasaray. I was very surprised to see him in Romania.
Don't you guys have better attackers than him? He was a totally fail when he played for gs .

@Umair Nawaz...And why are those videos related to Romania,are they posted by romanians,are they shown in romanian tv stations,are they spread by romanians on fb?

Dude,you may have your christians vs muslims thing but we are neighbours with Turkey,we have good relations and there is NO anti turkish propaganda in my country.

The only think i fear from turks is the teasing i'll get from them about tonight's game when we hook up this weekend to go out.(romanians of turkish ethnicity i mean)

Haha wrong purchase of galatasaray. I was very surprised to see him in Romania.
Don't you guys have better attackers than him? He was a totally fail when he played for gs .

We do but i think he's Piturca's lover,no other explanation on why he keeps putting him in the team.:)))...You don't call Mutu,last year golgether in Romania,etc? He's a nutter our coach.

@Umair Nawaz...And why are those videos related to Romania,are they posted by romanians,are they shown in romanian tv stations,are they spread by romanians on fb?

Dude,you may have your christians vs muslims thing but we are neighbours with Turkey,we have good relations and there is NO anti turkish propaganda in my country.

The only think i fear from turks is the teasing i'll get from them about tonight's game when we hook up this weekend to go out.(romanians of turkish ethnicity i mean)

This is posted by those people who cant see world in peace.Im not accusing Romanian Nations here but those guys who r behind them.

The main thing is that these videos r seem by young people because utube, FB or other social circles r mainly used by young people and is brainwashing them by telling lies and spreading rumors. The second video was shared to me by a 15 years old Bulgarian on FB as i used to defend Muslims against his believes.

If u visit these videos in FB and see the people who comment there and hit ''like'' r mostly young Bulgarians or Romanians and other eastern europeans.

Thats the problem.

This is posted by those people who cant see world in peace.Im not accusing Romanian Nations here but those guys who r behind them.

The main thing is that these videos r seem by young people because utube, FB or other social circles r mainly used by young people and is brainwashing them by telling lies and spreading rumors. The second video was shared to me by a 15 years old Bulgarian on FB as i used to defend Muslims against his believes.

If u visit these videos in FB and see the people who comment there and hit ''like'' r mostly young Bulgarians or Romanians.

Thats the problem.

Lol there might be some "crusader" kids out there but i don't think they're mostly romanians,we have a turkish community with absolutely no problems in Romania,heck i'll be a little rude and say that when it comes to muslim communities we've drawn the lucky jackpot with the turks instead of what the westerners got with others from other areeas.

Man,some youtube videos followed even by a few dozens don't mean a general propaganda in a country.I repeat,there is no such thing in Romania.

Update @Umair Nawaz...i've watched the 2nd video and comments,there is not one single romanian in there :)))...turks are arguing with armenians,serbs,bulgarians,some germans,americans

We do but i think he's Piturca's lover,no other explanation on why he keeps putting him in the team.:)))...You don't call Mutu,last year golgether in Romania,etc? He's a nutter our coach.

Yeah İ remember back from fiorentina. He was quiet good back then.
İ don't know how he plays right now though. Haven't heard from him that much since then.

By the way you don't have to wait till the weekend. For your fear to be fullfilled :).

This man is your nightmare
terim-tartismaya-son-noktayi-koydu-2012-11-30_m.jpg

Our Godfather

Bomb it back to stone age if you want.. Most of the Christians do not care about it I guess... I am not going to loose my sleep over it... For me its just an awesome building..

You are Catholic duh, Hagia Sophia has no value for Catholics but for Eastern Orthodox Christians it is the symbol of what was once New Rome.

I think no way will Hungary will beat Holland away. Romania will win both games but need to win with alot of goals if we win both games. I think it will be hard for us to beat Holland but we still have a slight chance.

Hagi bought stancu for us, he was a legend but I have to admit a bad coach.

By the way @Umair Nawaz .
İt seems you're confused on one matter. İndividuals on fb or any other social media doesn't mean a thing.
İ never heard of racism by Romania. You're right on the Bulgarian part though. Same goes for greco's and some balkan countries.

I think no way will Hungary will beat Holland away. Romania will win both games but need to win with alot of goals if we win both games. I think it will be hard for us to beat Holland but we still have a slight chance.

Hagi bought stancu for us, he was a legend but I have to admit a bad coach.

Yep he failed everywhere ,i think he brought Stancu to Galata to earn some quick 5 million $ for his godfather the owner of Steaua.It worked.:)))

By the way @Umair Nawaz .
İt seems you're confused on one matter. İndividuals on fb or any other social media doesn't mean a thing.
İ never heard of racism by Romania. You're right on the Bulgarian part though. Same goes for greco's and some balkan countries.

I've watched the middle video and the comments(first 60-90 at least).The same suspects in the picture,greeks,bulgarians,serbs,armenians,not one romanian( there might be a straggler or so in other videos,i don't know) and the same stuff..."die turks,die!" :cheesy:

Sahih Muslim, Book 041, No. 6924:

{{Abu Huraira reported Allaah's Messenger as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed ani the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ)}}

You are Catholic duh, Hagia Sophia has no value for Catholics but for Eastern Orthodox Christians it is the symbol of what was once New Rome.

Lolz, if you are judging by my signature, then its for some bigots here.. I am an Indian Orthodox Christian.. But I dont see what the benefit of crying out loud for the past.. You do not need Hagia Sophia to pray to God, just a small church will do..

sir why is it that we Muslims have to be always act like defensive and do things to show off our ''generosity'' ''tolerance'' etc etc and how much will it be appreciated in west and HOW LONG is more important question.

Our Cordaba Mosque is also totally siege atleast we Muslims made Aya Sofia a Museum to make both happy.

But Cordaba Mosque is totally Closed for past 600++ years. Just today in this forum i read that Birmingham Colleges banned Muslim girls for wearing veil. Not long ago Putin banned Girls in Russian School from wearing Veils hahaha and Russia is an Eastern European Country who has the orthodox eastern european Christians yr talking abt. And i havnt even talked abt the propaganda they do in Bulgaria and Romania against Turkey and its Muslim rule in their countries and r spreading fears abt Turkey that they r going to restore Ottoman Empire again and Blah Blah.Some people claim that turkish support of west against syria is has that angel too as it also fears its european neighbors to some extent and it is not pleased of negative propaganda there.

I may not be an expert or experienced like u sir but im Also doing PhD in IR from NDU Islamabad. Geo-Politics and International Relations r my field.

Forgive me of my narrow approach in other post. But I think to show the ''tolerance'' and ''generosity'' policy towards west should change now.

We Muslims (Pakistanis specially) should have sense/policy to negotiate not sense/policy of appeasement.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/276941-birmingham-college-bans-muslim-students-wearing-veils-security.html

Interfax-Religion

Russian Supreme Court upholds ban on Muslim headscarves in Stavropol schools | Russia Beyond The Headlines

Thats because European Istanbul was originally Roman Empire and the Cordoba Cathedral/masjid was reclaimed from the Arab Invaders by the Catholics.

Now ay they would let you pray there,be happy they don't prosecute the Moroccans and Algerians who enter illegally.

its allied to islam, what are you smoking?

Have you been there?

I have been there and it is far from a mosque?

They just have stuff in there like a prayer hall and some things,otherwise it is a proper orthodox cathedral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom