What's new

Girl has disease that draws her to men: Asaram's lawyer

Its weird that in his professional opinion he thinks this is the line of argument that has the best chance.

TRUST me he's a highly educated super rich lawyer, he does not personally believe any such crap.

It is weird because even if she is an addict, If Asaram would have had consensual sex with a minor, it is still considered statuatory rape.

It is weird because even if she is an addict, If Asaram would have had consensual sex with a minor, it is still considered statuatory rape.

Yeah, but i do not understand what exactly he is going for:
1, he could be claiming that the girl kinda forced herself on him, which would be ideal for him as he would be the victim.
2, he is looking to go to jail on a lighter sentence on having consexual sex with a minor, vs go to jail for a long time for raping a minor...

More credible statement: Asaram has disease that draws him to little girls: Asaram's lawyer

I guess that's what his lawyer want, once prosecutor made this point than case will be diverted to sickness - in other words less punishment

I agree with you completely . I do get tired of these lawyer chaps pontificating on TV on morality & the like. Having lawyers to discuss morality & corruption is a bit like getting slaughter house owners to discuss the benefits of vegetarianism..... no logic there. Defend all the scum that you want but don't preach morality on TV.......

The stupid arguments of the lawyer in this case seems directly proportional to the client's stupidity.........

I disagree with you here man. Ram Jethmalani is one of the most controversial yet admirable lawyers in the country (he was also the law minister under NDA). He is an ABRASIVE, ABUSIVE SOB and takes on relegiously only the most hated of criminals- Manu Sharma (against Jessica Lal I believe) etc. are only a few in his 'list'. But he believes upon his faith that a man's destiny should decided only by the courts and no 'media trials' should determine it. That he has the right to defend any scumbag and no one should try to make his drop it just because the people believe the criminal should be punished. Easy to think as 'automatic' choice- but in many media heave cases it is VERY VERY VERY difficult to even take up a case. Think of Ajmal Kasab's defence for instance. I don't like Manu sharma but I do like the defence he gave against the moron who was interviewing him in this video.

I guess that's what his lawyer want, once prosecutor made this point than case will be diverted to sickness - in other words less punishment

Hum hindustan mein rahte hain bhayya- aise cheeze amreeka mein hoti hain yahhan nahi :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
What an @ss ?? Both Asaram and his lawyer should be put behind bars .

It seems that both, the girl and Asaram have the same disease.....they should be married to each other...:woot:

xDNi6Hq.jpg

I disagree with you here man. Ram Jethmalani is one of the most controversial yet admirable lawyers in the country (he was also the law minister under NDA). He is an ABRASIVE, ABUSIVE SOB and takes on relegiously only the most hated of criminals- Manu Sharma (against Jessica Lal I believe) etc. are only a few in his 'list'. But he believes upon his faith that a man's destiny should decided only by the courts and no 'media trials' should determine it. That he has the right to defend any scumbag and no one should try to make his drop it just because the people believe the criminal should be punished. Easy to think as 'automatic' choice- but in many media heave cases it is VERY VERY VERY difficult to even take up a case. Think of Ajmal Kasab's defence for instance. I don't like Manu sharma but I do like the defence he gave against the moron who was interviewing him in this video.

Actually, I don't disagree at all. I have no issues whatsoever with lawyers defending any client, after all everyone is entitled to defence. I agree with you on the media too. I was pointing out a different matter, the case of lawyers moralising on TV. That I think is just a cheap publicity stunt. Nothing wrong with it for the lawyers but more than a little debasing.

Takeover that issue to the **** Doctors and feel the difference ;)

Back
Top Bottom