What's new

Gilani fears coup conspiracy; hits out at army

also these idiots have become so angry when their men were killed by the US attack, but wat about the hundred of civilians who died due to drone attacks?? who is goin to become their voice? no one. not even us. bec they r too weak to be a cause of concern to anyone... y not call this death of our soliders a collateral damage and move on?

and Yes we are a nation... funny

there will be no coup and army is smart enough to understand the game. they should kick this zardari out of th ethrone but govt can continue.
the problem is who will be the next in line to rule? PMLN ? NAbap sharif?
Big no to him, he is an idiot, dont understand the international politics and not ready to understand the situation and very aggressive. PPP should not be cut in size and we need them in all provinces but have few seats cause they will harm Pakistan cause PPP is definitely the party of confederation but corupt and treachorous leaders.
Pti should win the election by kicking PMLN out of the picture. but the question is the people joining pti were American influencers and there is no doubt about that and they should not try to cut ppp but try to cut pmln.

Army does not want to take over but they do want Zardari and Pee Pee Pee gone. I hope the Army is successful in removing these corrupt bastards.

Couple of threads already running like mad dogs on this topic

Army does not want to take over but they do want Zardari and Pee Pee Pee gone. I hope the Army is successful in removing these corrupt bastards.

And if they do who do they put in their place?

Such statements confirms Haqqani and Zardari as culprits in memo case.
It also confirms that Gilani was also part of it.

Pakistan dont need this democratic system and we need something different but definitely not dictatorship.
Democratic system is all about the below............
If you have 100 million then you will be able to launch a campaign in one constituency and there are 272 constituency in pakistan so multiply by 100000000*272 = Rs. 27200000000. and we have two major political parties so multiply by 2 * 27200000000 = Rs. 54400000000. and we have numerous small political parties then add more approx like half of each party amount that means 27200000000/2 = 13600000000 then 13600000000 with 54400000000 = Rs. 68000000000.
You know what 68000000000 means its 68 billion rupees and if we divide it with dollar rate which is approx 90 now that means 7600000000 $ and that seven hundred and sixty million dollars are spend on the corrupt political system and in the end what we have got matric pass, dacoits, land mafias, gangsters, foreign lobbists and capitalists.
I am not including the senate election in the above. so calculate it too.
there are 100 senators and we assume that if half of the senate election seats are paid then one seat may requires around 100 million rupees then multiply by 100million with 50 which will be 5 billion rupees and add with the above.
Its a huge amount that spend for what? for destroying the organizations like PIA, STeel Mill, Railway and ...............
The amount can be spend for social development work but this will not stop yet because,
Now after winning all those election what will they do, first they recovered the expense amount and then start looting for the next election and then start looting again for the swiss account and then remaining will be spended in luxurious Mercedez, London flats, millions on jewelleries and you what will remain next??? answer is IMF and World Bank and UN Aid.
What a cracking system it is.
What a system that Western imperialist discovered.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

The way democracy exists in Pakistan is flawed, we have political parties that are un-democratic themselves and revolve around families and individuals. How can these people claim to be representative of democracy?
The system needs and overhaul without dictates from Washington. Now that the relations with Washington have gone south the army needs to take initiative and remove this government. This government was brought in as part of Washigton-brokered deal with Musharraf and we need a clean start.
In principle, there is agreement that this government has to go ..how it’s made to go remains the open question me thinks

Such statements confirms Haqqani and Zardari as culprits in memo case.
It also confirms that Gilani was also part of it.

Though i agree with the first part i wonder at the conclusion that Giliani was part of it. Knowledge doesnt make him a co-conspirator. Perhaps you could expand on your point?

so whats your problem?still better then give our country to Italian waitress hands

Although i hate to accept your post but still then i should be brave enough to accept the reality about us....I agree with you that its better to be in the hand of Army rather than in the hand of political party like C@ress as it is happening in India..

There is not going to be a coup any time soon... I hope they go for mid term elections... this govt is a curse to the country!

Back
Top Bottom