What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Man I am sleepy too...But need to read this boring stuff :(

I wish there was someone to just read and explain it to me than me having to read it :cry:

stupid concept of ghairat has limited islam into women scarves and genitals. shame

We have an open relationship ! :D

As Caliph of Lahore, my personal harem also includes the likes of Kate Beckinsale, Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron and a eunuch who goes by the name of Hyperion guarding the entrance ! :D

Butt Saab,,, I'm a electrical engineer, hire me and i will take of your harem electric and computer stuff for free and will keep an eye on Hyperion.... :chilli:

Nahin yara, too many people here who hate my guts! :blink:

No. Not that. They know itsy bitsy details such as my record in the Armed forces. Then name of my University, the only small element missing is my mom, then it's like "YO IT'S HIM" :)

You had babrbeque parties in KRL... your DAD and NASA in 1960's... etc etc... i'm from Counter Intelligence Hyperion :chilli: But i dont hate you,,,, you are a beautiful person :devil:

stupid concept of ghairat has limited islam into women scarves and genitals. shame
Mr Hijab is order of ALLAH and if a Muslim women is not doing than this is issue of ghairat just like if some one does corruption that is also a issue on which Muslims must show ghairat

I saw Armstrong lurking around thanking people that were debating against me. Talk about beghairaty. :lol:
Yara, tumm bhi na! Har waqt kissi na kiss Indian kay pechay lagay hotay ho! Why the infatuation with confrontation?

You need to date a pretty Indian girl, as feisty and nationalistic as you. So both of you can either kill each other or compromise! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom