What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

708353ktyzp004l8.gif

Leaving for the boring stuff and keeping all the fun for yourselves..... Ooooh payback is going ot be a ***** trust me.

I will come to Turkey in your bedroom and keep you up for five hours playing Justin Beiber!

In all of Dante's 7 circles of hell this punishment is by far the worst conceived yet....

Muslims must show ghairat on all Islamic things and should try their best to stop them with the means told by Islam but if we are showing ghairat on those issues which Islam has allowed that that bull**** not Ghairat

Muslims must show ghairat on all Islamic things and should try their best to stop them with the means told by Islam but if we are showing ghairat on those issues which Islam has allowed that that bull**** not Ghairat

Sorry I did NOT get you!

Dude, only two of us are in Pakistan! :P

Besides, you'll get lost!

Good night! :)

Yea, was gonna say some of us are not in Pakistan :D

Go to sleep people :D or else I will come to Pakistan and keep all of u up. :angry:

It's not THAT easy to find us EXCEPT hyperion! He leaves behind Ion traces! :P

People...people... nothing else to do? Me just got back. Going to have a nice long nap and back online in at night! :)

In all of Dante's 7 circles of hell this punishment is by far the worst conceived yet....
Dude, be here at 23:00 GMT sharp! Don't complain if you miss out once again. :P

Back
Top Bottom