What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said Turkey don't have any plan to manufacture other type of helies ? If you want, Don't make me post the many things mentioned above one by one.

As an example: TEI manufactured S-70 engine to be called as T-700 TEI 701D on export market with TEI name.

P1010136.jpg
ok give me information about Turkish "designed" heli that will be produced atleast by 2023(ten years from now).

Who said Turkey don't have any plan to manufacture other type of helies ? If you want, Don't make me post the many things mentioned above one by one.

As an example: TEI manufactured S-70 engine to be called as T-700 TEI 701D on export market with TEI name.

P1010136.jpg
ok give me information about Turkish "designed" heli that will be produced atleast by 2023(ten years from now).

یکی ترجمه کنه
وحیدی با اشاره به ساخت جنگنده بومی قاهر گفت: آنها به رغم همه تحریم*های طولانی وقتی می*بینند ایران ماهواره به فضا می*فرستد و یا جنگنده*ای کم نظیر می*سازد قبول این موارد برای آنها بسیار سخت است.

وحیدی با اشاره به مراحل طراحی و ساخت این جنگنده در داخل کشور و این که چه مقدار زمان طول می*کشد تا قاهره 313 به پرواز در بیاید گفت: یکی از مراحل پیش روی ما تست*های پروازی ست و اگر دقت کنید روش ساخت همه هواپیماها همین است، مثلا در جنگنده f35 که شاهکار غربیها به حساب می*آید اگر چه حدود 10 سال است که انجام شده ولی تست پروازی آن از سال 2006 شروع شده و هنوز به تولید انبوه نرسیده است.

وحیدی گفت: ما بلافاصله بعد از رونمایی وارد مراحل بعدی شده*ایم که طبق برنامه پیش می*رویم.
سایت مشرق

No you don't sir.
Since everything is clear in Turkey just and just show me one thing
Infrared image intensifier tubes and dynodes. Prove you make it.
Ragrading the fighter if you started sooner where is your mock up and RC toys?
Europe has not sent it yet. Yeah

This is fvcking hilarious :lol:

I don't understand what's the problem with F 313, some people arguing about that or mocking it.why?
it's iranian future fighter project and the design part got finished,that's it, they did many test and many work and design it. now they are still working on other parts. as i said before, you can see Iranian 5th generation fighter next decade If they spend good money and focus on it like missile program. they can produce two generations of it. in near future an 3th or 4th generation. and in next decades 5th.( in attention to radar and avionic). but at the moment, the design part is finished.

some pple are burning whatever with the sanctions and laugh on Iran will not stop

I don't understand what's the problem with F 313, some people arguing about that or mocking it.why?
it's iranian future fighter project and the design part got finished,that's it, they did many test and many work and design it. now they are still working on other parts. as i said before, you can see Iranian 5th generation fighter next decade If they spend good money and focus on it like missile program. they can produce two generations of it. in near future an 3th or 4th generation. and in next decades 5th.( in attention to radar and avionic). but at the moment, the design part is finished.

not making fun but rather there are some basic problems(that have yet to be answered) with the f-313 as a fighter. that and we had no evidence of an actual fighter prototype. i mean the in-take above the wings means by the laws of physics that the engines will be choking during high AoA manurvers, the lines of the plane(very important for stealth, f-22, f-35, pak-fa, j-20 all more or less follows this) are non-matching. the control panel looks unconvincingly bad, theres no engines to speak of or even what iran could realistically use for an engine, the mockup is tiny no way it could be used as a fighter in that size yet if u say its a half size mockup then why does it have full size seat in it, makes no sense to have a model thats some parts 2:1 and some parts 1:1 . that said, all we do have is some badly made mockup and a RC , i remain unconvinced this thing will ever fly as a real fighter. dont get me confused, i would love to be proven wrong but until then, this thing is pure propaganda and nothing more.

because your goal is difference than iran, as US and Nato protecting you, turkish military industry first goal is finding customers in global market to help your economy, but in iran the first goal is protecting and defending country,

Againist Which countries or treads NATO protect turkey?...
or againist which country Turkey is unable to respond and need NATO protection....against Greece or ASsad?.
it was period of 50s 60s 70s Turkey was need ally of NATO againist USSR threads..
no need to be so kiddo..Turkey's current memebership of NATO based on muttual interest...

Weapons that could be sold well and higly demnded in international arm markets mean is good quality and they could quite protect you either......Every specailist arm maker country is arm exporter as well...

not making fun but rather there are some basic problems(that have yet to be answered) with the f-313 as a fighter. that and we had no evidence of an actual fighter prototype. i mean the in-take above the wings means by the laws of physics that the engines will be choking during high AoA manurvers, the lines of the plane(very important for stealth, f-22, f-35, pak-fa, j-20 all more or less follows this) are non-matching. the control panel looks unconvincingly bad, theres no engines to speak of or even what iran could realistically use for an engine, the mockup is tiny no way it could be used as a fighter in that size yet if u say its a half size mockup then why does it have full size seat in it, makes no sense to have a model thats some parts 2:1 and some parts 1:1 . that said, all we do have is some badly made mockup and a RC , i remain unconvinced this thing will ever fly as a real fighter. dont get me confused, i would love to be proven wrong but until then, this thing is pure propaganda and nothing more.

The head of Iran aerospace mentioned to the air intake position in f-313 in an interview on the unveil day . He told that this design was very especial and except that B2 and RQ-170 that there air intake are above wing and body(this is not any problem for them because they are not fighter), there is no any other example.
He also told that for angle of attack more than 20 degree especial design had been done to eliminate choking problem. He also told that this design is unique and reduces RCS a lot. But what is this especial design, I don't know. In fact nobody expects that they put the details on internet to prove their claim.
But about the control panel, the cockpit size,... and thing like these, we can't judge about them based on some photos or a short clip of it's mock up.

it seems you have problem with the meaning of "design".T-70 will be the turkish made version of s-70 with engine which will be only produced under licence.

plus there is just a beautiful picture about ozgun heli....
Instead of being a moron you can check links I have given. They are about the Turkish light helicopter project designed for commercial purposes.
And instead of trying to troll Turks here I advice you to learn proper English first.

Because its extremely lame fake. People who built it did not have even a school level knowledge in physics.

When I first saw it I could not believe my eyes, checked the calendar, I thought maybe today its 1th of april.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom