What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Turkish rivals are copy cats.
Yesterday they pushed their own fighter jet plan with the help of some other country of course.
The same thing happened for subs and helicopters and drones when they saw Iranian achievements. Immediatelyg getting help from EU and Augusta and Israel to put Turkey flag on it and use as propaganda

Yesterday they pushed their own fighter jet plan with the help of some other country of course.
The same thing happened for subs and helicopters and drones when they saw Iranian achievements. Immediatelyg getting help from EU and Augusta and Israel to put Turkey flag on it and use as propaganda

That is how most nations do it, get help from others. Even the USSR had assistance from the US during WW2 in many areas of its military and then they brought over countless German engineers after the war. The Chinese copied the Russian jets and still use their engines.

To think Iran or North Korea can produce a 5th gen fighter with no assistance and 100% indiginous is pretty much laughable.

We don't have any problem to have cooperation with other countries in any field. But we don't want to get that technology when some of them try to use their technology as a lever to pressure others countries to reach their illegitimate interests.

Pay attention to the pilot, he looks huge!

0A32B48F00774756811E5D50491B321A.jpg

The guy is like 7 foot lol. he must be a very good pilot if they are using someone with his size.

I really don't think that this plane will match even a 3rd gen fighter. Iranians might get the aerodynamics right and make this plane fly, but how will they match the avionics part. Where will they get the Aesa radars from?? From Russia??

I think Iran is just playing diplomatic games and trying to boost confidence among its people by such moves.
Iran already has the technology of AESA radars.
139397_183.jpg

qadir

What plan???

Is the TF-X program ready!!

If you wish to show your support to our fellow Iranian friends do it with some style.
Don't troll.

Almost all Turkish members KNOW that turkey is developing many things with help from "friends".
No one is saying that Altay MBT T-129ATAK or even MILGEM is 100% Turkish. The important thing is to gain technology and KnowHow. Most of the Turkish projects are Top class products. Who cares if its not 100% indiginounes.

Iranians are doing a hell of a job to boost the country's defence but its tuff with out help from "friends".
Masallah to Iran.
I really whant to see that "thing" fly.

Pay attention to the pilot, he looks huge!

0A32B48F00774756811E5D50491B321A.jpg

The guy is like 7 foot lol. he must be a very good pilot if they are using someone with his size.
Or.... all the other guys are ... short.

What plan???

Is the TF-X program ready!!

If you wish to show your support to our fellow Iranian friends do it with some style.
Don't troll.

Almost all Turkish members KNOW that turkey is developing many things with help from "friends".
No one is saying that Altay MBT T-129ATAK or even MILGEM is 100% Turkish. The important thing is to gain technology and KnowHow. Most of the Turkish projects are Top class products. Who cares if its not 100% indiginounes.

Iranians are doing a hell of a job to boost the country's defence but its tuff with out help from "friends".
Masallah to Iran.
I really whant to see that "thing" fly.

I don't see why a piss measuring contest start in every thread. every Iranian thread is ruined when some Turk comes and cries about something.

who cares what Turks do? Turks can make a death star and I doubt any Iranian will actually even pay attention.

Regrading you comment about "thing" flying. It has been said how many times now? 10,000? 10000000? This is just a mockup and you will not see it flying until a jet engine is made. There are some people who said, you will see an Iranian made jet engine soon, they were suppose to unviel in kish air show but they did not.

Or.... all the other guys are ... short.

Interesting theory, maybe they're hobbits no?

Recently Americans pulled back from Carriers from Persian gulf out of fear of the Mighter Qaher313 stealth plan
:rofl:

In november they pulled 1 of 2 carriers due to mechanical problems with on e of tha carriers. This month they´ve pulled 1 of 2 carriers as a precautionary savings measure, given that there is deadlock in congress regarding government funding (and hence navy funding). Which will also keep the navy from retiring OHPs destined for certain US allied navies....

What makes the plane more lethal is that the Air to Air missiles are being made in Iran so they have unlimitted amount of ammunition
That won´t help when you run out of aircraft .....

Iran seems to be integrating their own Air to Air missiles which , means the Stealth fighter will have a definitive advantage vs F15 planes as they may not detect the stealth fighter with success or predict number of Qaher313 in air
There wasn´t any indication of weaponry with the mock up. Not even a cannon.

Iran is one of few countries that is making its own Sidewinder (Enhanced) versions with longer ranges

Balony.

Sidewinder derived missiles - clones include

Russia´s K-13/R-3S missile (NATO reporting name AA-2 'Atoll')
Israel Shafrir I / II, Python series
China PL 2 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 AAMs
France R550 Magic - Magic II
Brazil Mectron MAA-1A/B Piranha
Japan Mitsubishi AAM-3
South Africa 3VA/B Kukri
Taiwan TC1/2 Sky Sword

I don't see why a piss measuring contest start in every thread. every Iranian thread is ruined when some Turk comes and cries about something.

who cares what Turks do? Turks can make a death star and I doubt any Iranian will actually even pay attention.

Regrading you comment about "thing" flying. It has been said how many times now? 10,000? 10000000? This is just a mockup and you will not see it flying until a jet engine is made. There are some people who said, you will see an Iranian made jet engine soon, they were suppose to unviel in kish air show but they did not.

I totally agree with you about pissing contests.
You misunderstand my post I was not on a trolling or bashing mod I just answered the previous post.

I called the plane "thing" becuise it's a thing. And not a bad thing but strange looking innovative design thing.

As I stated in my previous posts I really like the design and the plan I really hope it goes all the way and gets in to the inventory of IRanian Air Force.

Interesting theory, maybe they're hobbits no?

Ahmadinejad is around 1.6 m tall, and the rest of the people around him are not much taller. I would say that a pilot is around 1.8 m.

just for you to know , tonight the defence minister said that we ARE USING RQ170 engine and radar ....

Regarding engine

Powerplant: 1 × Garrett TFE731 or General Electric TF34[14] turbofan
Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Garrett TFE731 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Powers lots of business jets already....)

General Electric TF34 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Powered e.g. S3 Viking. The civilian variant, the CF34, is used on a number of business and regional jets.)
General Electric CF34 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regarding RADAR
On the basis of the few publicly available photographs of the RQ-170, aviation expert Bill Sweetman has assessed that the UAV is equipped with an electro-optical/infrared sensor and possibly an Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar mounted in its belly fairing.
Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Airborne systems AESA/APAR systems
Active electronically scanned array - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most likely candidates
Northrop Grumman
AN/ZPY-1 STARLite Small Tactical Radar - Lightweight, for manned and unmanned aircraft
or maybe
AN/ASQ-236 Podded AESA Radar

700px-F-19a-specter-guide.jpg

F-19s-at-Tuscon-AMARC-airplane-graveyard.jpg

Year: 1987
Crew: 1
Length: 53 feet 11 inches
Wingspan: 36 feet 10 inches
Height: 11 feet 4 inches
Powerplant: 2x GE-F118 Turbofan engines
Dry thrust: 17,300 lbf (each engine)
Maximum speed: Mach 2
Service Ceiling: > 70,000 feet

X% share of a company in foreign country doesn't give you any technology. also you will become their slave cause anytime your government want to stand against them, they will block your properties as they did before to iran.

what is it ? a boeing.

Turkey doesn't establish joint venture institutes to gain technology. Turkey shares own technology and products with the institutes established in foreign countries to be their top home grown defence gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom