What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. because I'm not racist
2. Iran is under sanctions, and still manages to achieve many things.
3. Iran gave the finger to the haters...
4. be patient, Iran won't publish something like this, and then not show it... be patient....

Yes Yes We've been given the finger, so angry, you got us good. :rolleyes:

BTW, I know only one real plane with such Klingon style looking wings:

Boeing Bid of Prey:

Boeing_Bird_of_Prey_USAF.jpg

It also has top inlet. However its not exactly maneuverable and has speed of only 300 mph.

Later Boeing made a X-45 drone based on Bird of Prey, but it had normal wings:

x45ucav_4.jpg

Seems it was not exactly a successful idea.

BTW, I know only one real plane with such Klingon style looking wings:

Boeing Bid of Prey:

It also has top inlet. However its not exactly maneuverable and has speed of only 300 mph.

If your trying to compare the F313 to the Boeing bird of prey, well i don't see any similarities. Oh wait a minute they both have cockpits and wings :coffee:

about the size of air entrance, i think it's just fine. if it was just one entrance like F16 ,i would say it's small, but the 2 of them just will provide enough air, and remember this fighter is smaller than F16. by the way do you think they couldn't calculate the size of it or the place of it ?

and dear Iranian i think it's pretty normal reaction of others. they are just shocked. i was shocked too when i saw it, while i know and trust army and scientists of my country and i'am happy, others just can't believe it, cause this is image of Iran in their minds (some of them want it this way of course), so next time you saw one of them trolling again just be happy and put a smile.:)

and those who insist of mockup:as Iranian say, winter will pass and the dark face remains for the coal.

If your trying to compare the F313 to the Boeing bird of prey, well i don't see any similarities. Oh wait a minute they both have cockpits and wings :coffee:
Both have Klingon wings and top intake. Do u know any other other plane with Klingon wings?

There's a saying, "give a man a fish and he will eat for a day but teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime"

I hope you realize this, but military embargoes on Iran is a good thing. It forces Iran do everything by themselves and there's nothing that can propel a nation's military industry more than by doing things by oneself. Now that Iran has a fully fledged military industry, some countries wished they had never embargoed Iran. But it's too late for them now.

Even several years ago, Iran's military was nowhere as capable as it is now. It's ability to innovate, research, apply, and produce are all rooted withing the country's drive for self-dependency and has come to fruition. What is funny is the fact that some people are still in denial that the very embargoes placed on Iran will be the very things that will modernize the country. They still believe that these fighters are "photoshopped" or "fake", but guess what? So were Iran's drones and tanks before they made it into the skies and testing grounds.

Congratulations, the people of Iran. You have shown the world what determination and willpower can do.

Both have Klingon wings and top intake. Do u know any other other plane with Klingon wings?

Klingon wings but with totally different lengths and angles placed in different places.

What top intake? You call those intakes on the side of the F-313 top intakes?

And I don't see these on the Boeing:
Canards,
Separate dual air intake
Tails

Totally different shapes.

I see no point in you comparing two totally different aircrafts and then claiming:

Are they telling the people that this is a flyable plane? Or a mock up? And that RC they're saying is the plane flying? I'm confused.

f313.4.jpg

Pakistan Engineers or Chinese should be invited to improve this plane quality, we will re-engineer it in order to meet standards. By looking at RCS, it doesn't make sense to me, please don't be fool.

The size of plane looks approimately equal to that of F16

It appeared smaller in cockpit but when you look at the comparitive plane vs people standing it becomes clear that its a fairly large plane

Plus together with the Jet captured from US drone (UAV) and iranian reseach I am sure that the
plane`s jet must be capable

The Avionics inside the plane also appear to be firly well done 3 electronic display systems
very modern interior design of plane

Plus the plane is stealth meaning it can hide from any of the radars US warships have

2-3 Squadrons of these fantastic planes woul dbe great for Iran`s airforce`s ambitious plans

Notice that the plane is not reflecting any light .....seems like its covered with some advance paint to not releft light.

The design is just great boost very elegant Iranain concept

13911114101257177_PhotoL.jpg

It looks like a legitimate stealth plane
I would assume it can cary 2-3 Missiles on board

The only thing that should be improved is they should darken the canoppy

Compared in size
AIR_F-35_Multinational_lg.jpg

The plane size is certainly as big as a F-16 or JF17 Thunder

F-35 appears to be just a little bit longer and higher from ground but otherwise the plane looks very close to a real legit stealth plane

The only real difference I see is the rear tires of fighter jets , f-35 uses larger tires perhaps due to it carrying more load to help it land safely

they dont have shame....

like this uav..

images

where is this uav?

or this uav bomber...

55ur.jpg

iran has learnt so much from russia, remember the balloon planes of russian airforce :rofl:

Light_Artillery_Of_Mother_Russia_1.bmp

more baloon army of russia like balloon iran

Light_Artillery_Of_Mother_Russia_5.bmp

Light_Artillery_Of_Mother_Russia_6.bmp

Light_Artillery_Of_Mother_Russia_3.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom