What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
well rafale have low radar observability ..but it's not the 5th gen...
ofcourse if you compared as shape..yes
Rafale has reduced RCS compare to legacy fighters, but its light years from true stealth fighters like F-22 or F-35.

please give us your opinion about Qaher..
Everything was already said here:

1) Its subsonic.
2) Its not really maneuverable.
3) Its to small for any serious radar, internal bays and serious amount of fuel.
4) Cockpit is too small, unless you plan to recruit hobbit pilots.

But it looks futuristic and stealthy.

I am very intersted in the specs of this jet, meaning what is its payload, speed, range and radar it would use, since these specs are really what makes an aircraft.

It is around these things that eventually give an aircraft its roll and in extension its very reason for existing.

And that is what really matters in the end here.

Every time I have tried to discuss this at the forum, I have been accused of being a pan-Turk! The thing you are talking about is the manner of a government who wants to rescue Iran not the one dreaming the reign of her monopoly.

and I started a thread about possibility of secularism in Iran, the best conclusion belongs to Aeronaut: "The overall understanding of the nation is the most important thing in achieving a suitable state of secularism."

A copy of mig 29 was much more than possible at current step. Just consider the hint: "you should cover your disastrous economical performance with something!"

You are just speaking too serious about the responsibility of our government, dude!

The Answer may not lie in secularism.. but it does lie in responsible thinking.

Hitler was an idiot.. but a great orator..
The problem with Iran is that Iranian leadership has been progressively going into being complete daft rabble rousers.
Pakistan's own Ayub Khan was nothing more than a speech reader who led the country into chaos.. yet he(like Ahmedinijad and others) is celebrated for what essence turned out to be sheer follies.

Being a pious man in personal life or otherwise is not the only qualification for great leadership. He may have started out right but somehow it seems Ahmedinjad and his government have fallen into the trap of their own brand of "hot air".
Compare that to Khatimi.. or Rafsanjani.. who even with faults.. still had Iran growing in a pragmatic way...which is why realistic and achievable projects like the Shafagh started during their tenures.

thanks @gambit :tup:

what about the flight parameters / high altitude handling of dorsal intake fighters?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a group of first year engineers got together with few guys from the wood shop and an automotive repair shop and made this thing out of plywood, fiberglass and some spare parts from planes and cars..Some CAD guys designed, or I gues, took inspiration from Avatar or Starship Troopers, and made a nice looking "planeship" for the leaders inspire the Iranian people.My favorite part is the cockpit, at least it has a radio cassette player at the bottom of the instrument panel? At least the pilot will have some in-flight entertainment! The picture of the pilot sitting in the cockpit shows his head is above the height of the ejection seat. This would result in his head crashing through the canopy in case of an ejection, which would result in serious injury.the radar must be 5 inches size! the landing gear looks fake, if you paid close attention in the front of the jet there seem to be small bumbs. The afterburner could melt the body of the jet. There are no HUD and the helmet is basic. This is FAKE. It looks like a chicken getting ready to be roasted ...

Still no better vids/pics? This has become a joke...

Rarely possible when brawn is dictating his debate. But then, we have you here.. so what would be your take on this "attempt" by the Iranians?
Something is funky, to say the least.

The nose is too small to have any radar larger than what the highway troopers uses to catch speeders, for starter.

Weapons bay -- allegedly -- is too clean. Anyone who has ever flown or worked on aircraft, civilian or military, know that internal volume space is a premium and in landing gears and weapons bay, there would be wiring bundles and pipes of every sort running through. On a real aircraft, when the landing gears are up and doors close, there would be literally fingers breadth between tire and a wire bundle or any mechanical doo-dads.

That cockpit...If this is a visual representation, then why bother to have an allegedly functional canopy because that cockpit well size is suitable for children, like Disneyland rides.

Sorry to the Iranian members here, but I have no choice to cast serious doubts on the validity of this. When the J-20 was rumored, I advised all to take caution until we see something more definitive. Then the Chinese surprised everyone with rolling field runs and eventually a flight. The Chinese had no intention of impressing anyone with any teaser photos. But Iran have been very vocal with one new weapons system pretty much on a monthly basis with nothing else to back up each one.

Something is funky, to say the least.

The nose is too small to have any radar larger than what the highway troopers uses to catch speeders, for starter.

Weapons bay -- allegedly -- is too clean. Anyone who has ever flown or worked on aircraft, civilian or military, know that internal volume space is a premium and in landing gears and weapons bay, there would be wiring bundles and pipes of every sort running through. On a real aircraft, when the landing gears are up and doors close, there would be literally fingers breadth between tire and a wire bundle or any mechanical doo-dads.

That cockpit...If this is a visual representation, then why bother to have an allegedly functional canopy because that cockpit well size is suitable for children, like Disneyland rides.

Sorry to the Iranian members here, but I have no choice to cast serious doubts on the validity of this. When the J-20 was rumored, I advised all to take caution until we see something more definitive. Then the Chinese surprised everyone with rolling field runs and eventually a flight. The Chinese had no intention of impressing anyone with any teaser photos. But Iran have been very vocal with one new weapons system pretty much on a monthly basis with nothing else to back up each one.

Gotta give them credit where credit is due though.
The target audience for such things are not very informed, and it creats the illusion Iran needs politically. So I do not see how doing such things is stupid but in fact a very well controlled and rather successful propaganda which in itself something to commend Iran for.

Rafale has reduced RCS compare to legacy fighters, but its light years from true stealth fighters like F-22 or F-35.

Everything was already said here:

1) Its subsonic.
2) Its not really maneuverable.
3) Its to small for any serious radar, internal bays and serious amount of fuel.
4) Cockpit is too small, unless you plan to recruit hobbit pilots.

well ya...it's my point
if you named it from shape and design of stealth,5th gen...yes....but 5th gen is higher from stealth alone

1) well i agree with this..the chief say it's for flight in low altitude..maybe CIS
2) explain me why??
3) as i know it's near in size with f-5 tiger..about radar after capturde RQ-170...i thinks they will use a nano radar with small size
about internal ya in this picture i can't see them because they are not open ..well i can't say about of capacity of them and fuel...but it's a protype and maybe bigger size like 2seat in way
4)i agree with that...actually after seeing that i thought it's not a 1.1 model...and maybe it's not

What's next a space shuttle mock-up? Wtf, why doesn't anyone call their bluff. :blink:

And no I am no Wahabi, Arab-lover or any such thing. I just can't digest hot-air! :confused:

The Answer may not lie in secularism.. but it does lie in responsible thinking.

In my opinion without secular government it is impossible to reach a democratic state. without achieving a democratic state it is impossible to have an independent state.

When I talk about suitable secular state, I mean the way nation thinks about secularism. the understanding of our nations about the concept of secularism is the source of chaos. secularism is not anti-religion-ism. a secular government is not enough. concept of the secular state in Turkey is not Ataturk alone. you should never forget our Sunni Turk brothers living in peace with Alevies, ... The nation is secular. the source of chaos in beloved Pakistan is in the way people think.

Hitler was an idiot.. but a great orator. The problem with Iran is that Iranian leadership has been progressively going into being complete daft rabble rousers.

.... :astagh: You want to see me at :butcher: ;)

Pakistan's own Ayub Khan was nothing more than a speech reader who led the country into chaos.. yet he(like Ahmedinijad and others) is celebrated for what essence turned out to be sheer follies.

You are all right. Nothing to add.

Being a pious man in personal life or otherwise is not the only qualification for great leadership. He may have started out right but somehow it seems Ahmedinjad and his government have fallen into the trap of their own brand of "hot air".
Compare that to Khatimi.. or Rafsanjani.. who even with faults.. still had Iran growing in a pragmatic way...which is why realistic and achievable projects like the Shafagh started during their tenures.

As the very low awareness of our nations, our countries always were on the bases of individual performance. This is a wrong attitude.

3) as i know it's near in size with f-5 tiger..about radar after capturde RQ-170...i thinks they will use a nano radar with small size
about internal ya in this picture i can't see them because they are not open ..well i can't say about of capacity of them and fuel...but it's a protype and maybe bigger size like 2seat in way

Nano radars? Where did that come from? The French have been literally struggling to shrink the radar size to fit the Rafale's relatively small nose that can only hold about 893 modules which gives it an abysmal lower range than its competitor the typhoon and they still couldn't get that right to this day. Maybe they too should use this "Nano radar" concept.

I would wait a while to see if Iran releases a video of that and of course to see some specs. Maybe some more movies will appear, similar to what happened for J 20.
There is a possibility of Chinese involvement, especially considering a possible RQ170 deal with China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom