What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irony of what? you seriously think a stealth fighter is automatically a 5th gen fighter?

stop trolling this thread and go do your job instead of replying with one lined setences.

unless you need help:

on order for this to be a fifth gen it needs much more than just stealth.
You should stop at this point.

While there is no committee sitting around determining what 'gen' contains what features, it is generally accepted in the military aviation community that the so called '5th gen' category should contain low radar observability feature, aka 'stealth', along with a host of avionics sub-systems that are noticeably more advanced than the current '4th gen'.

Drop your side of the debate on this.

It appears to have neither a gun or gunport nor hardpoints. What weapons is this suppose to carry? If fighter (A2A) it need a gun and missiles. If ground attack, it needs various munitions and hardpoints.

fathi20130202073844220.jpg

I think we must wait for these, they are focusing now on flying and stealth design, maybe from now they working on weapons and guns and missiles of this new jet fighter...:)

LMAO no wonder they called the trolls comment "debate", because this is your idea of a debate?
if you want to debate, let me know and I'll point you to the right direction to the right people and we'll see you "use your head".

I need to use my head, this coming from a guy who said this looks like a F-5 and it's made from cardboard.

How the hell are you to judge Iranian projects in aerospace? how do you know shafagh was not made and tested but they decided to leave it? you know all this? then you certainly know alot lol
No offence, but you're just a wanabe, you're acting like you're a professional.
what a joke.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
someone managed to get a picture of it's internal bay.

Thanks for the help but here is something REALLY interesting. THE WEAPONS BAY. This is from the excellent video SuperIranian posted.

24bu58m.jpg

Ill ignore your frothing frustration since its only making you sound even more idiotic.
The story of the Shafagh is the story of all other Iranian projects.. its still "being built"..
in other words .. it has been abandoned or simply put on the back burner until Iranian Aerospace(who know what they are dealing with as compared to fanboys) figure out materials tech.
The Shafagh was supposed to be built with Russian assistance but that deal never materialized. Hence the crucial manufacturing tech never came in..and it never got beyond wind tunnels.

Now to the even more laughable part.. the video you are thanking for the "weapons bays" are opening up to expose.. a flat surface also known as the space where landing gears fold in.
So either Iran has designed a fighter that launches weapons so advanced that they occupy zero-volume and space(dimensional weapons) or maybe they just made weapon bay doors and put them in there since they heard that the F-22 has them.. and who cares if they actually conceal weapons or not.. they are there...but since its not a fifth gen fighter(yet Iranian sources claim it to be..so are you with them or against your own countrymen) but a stealth fighter that has doors that conceal a fuselage underneath.

Or maybe it is just a mockup of cardboard and glue..

Was the f117 subsonic due to wing design, air inlet size, air inlet position? or all three? I wanted to ask you as a comparison to f313's inlets placement & size and its effects on its flight parameters
thankyou
@gambit

Last edited by a moderator:

While there is no committee sitting around determining what 'gen' contains what features, it is generally accepted in the military aviation community that the so called '5th gen' category should contain low radar observability feature, aka 'stealth', along with a host of avionics sub-systems that are noticeably more advanced than the current '4th gen'.

Rarely possible when brawn is dictating his debate. But then, we have you here.. so what would be your take on this "attempt" by the Iranians?

look we all have respect for technology but dude you must understand that thing can not achieve what it claims.

I would love to see a genuine fighter coming out of Iran.

i would rather place this as a psychological warfare display, sply to cover up the recent situation.

this is stealth fighter not a 5th gen fighter.

Stealth mockup you mean! which has been flown by Ahmadinejad's friend at least for 3000 hours!

However I have to say, Iran has population of 75,000,000 even 0.001% of them are not very informative in aviation industry. So this kind of stuff has an internal consumption usage. I am sorry for Iran.

Was the f117 subsonic due to wing design, air inlet size, air inlet position? or all three? I wanted to ask you as a comparison to f313's inlets placement & size and its effects on its flight parameters
thankyou
@gambit

I believe aerodynamics of early stealth prevented it. Also the engine would have required to have after burner at that time, which would melt the delicate RAM. the weird "line nozzle" to dissipate heat also isn't optimal iirc for supersonic flight.

2 cents and all that...

Last edited by a moderator:
Stealth mockup you mean! which flown by Ahmadinejad's friend at least for 3000 hours!

However I have to say, Iran has population of 75,000,000 even 0.001% of them are not very informative in aviation industry. So this kind of stuffs have an internal consumption. I am sorry for Iran.

The problem lies in Iran's isolation and its government petty need for making recognition. It does take away from actual development. There were brilliant and realistic ideas that somehow did not sit well with the clergy. Or knowledgeable people who ended up being targeted by the clergy.
Instead of sending monkey's into space...which while an admirable achievement is unnecessary for the pressing problems Iran faces... it would have been better to test recon satellites.

The same goes here, instead of making cardboard mockups of CAD blueprints..
it would have been better to actually put the effort in making the Shafagh work or at least strip down the F-14 and rebuild it from the ground up..and improve that design.
Not only would it have been more realistic.. it would also have been effective in the current unjustified international pressure that Iran faces.

well rafale have low radar observability ..but it's not the 5th gen...
ofcourse if you compared as shape..yes

please give us your opinion about Qaher..

It is not me but your regime who makes fun of you.

That was the sound of an actual jet, not some toy's.

Hi dude I think your posts are not like what I expected from you . There is no need to involve in trolls and insults dude .

Hi dude I think your posts are not like what I expected from you . There is no need to involve in trolls and insults dude .

Hi mate. I wasn't trolling nor insulting but merely stating my sincere thoughts. There are very few Iranian member here that i respect and you are one of them. So i wouldn't want you to think me as a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom