What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks @gambit :tup:

what about the flight parameters / high altitude handling of dorsal intake fighters?
I have seen the F-16 when I was assigned to the F-111. But it was only when I was actually reassigned to the F-16 and saw it up close, the size of the vertical stab was damn near shocking. -16 crew chiefs said it was the normal reaction. The reason why the -16 had such a large vertical stab was because of the AoA demand. As AoA rises, the fuselage blocks airflow to that axis stabilization device, aka 'rudder'. The -15 and -18 relocated their vertical stabs to the fuselage edges and that alleviated that blockage problem. But for the -16 it had no choice but to have an oversize vertical stab to catch as much air flow as possible in the event of a rising AoA.

Same problem for a dorsal intake. The problem is not altitude but ATTITUDE with respect to air stream and this is important. If the aircraft with a dorsal intake takes off vertically like a rocket, then there is no problem. But that is not the case here. An aircraft flies in the horizontal axis, to put it simply, and airflow will be in that axis with respect to the body. As AoA increases, the aircraft still have horizontal or 'forward' movement and the fuselage will begins to deny air flow to that dorsal intake. The further to the aft that dorsal intake on the fuselage, the sooner it will begin to starve for air flow, hence the lower its AoA capability. That is why the F-16 have the intake on the fuselage underside and why the F-15 have its intakes on the sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its just a model plane a mock up version!

there are some pics of a video which shows us the RC version flying!

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

F313_28129.JPG

F313_28229.JPG

Plenty of publicly available info on the dorsal intake design...For example...

Avro 707C
Although nominally a 'low speed' aircraft, the Avro 707B had been flown fast enough for the canopy to set up turbulence around the dorsal air intake and to cause partial starvation of the engine.

In the video the take-off runway very wide and the RC plane looks very small, i believe it's a 1:XX mockup not real plane. Sorry~!

F313_28329.JPG

F313_28429.JPG

F313_28529.JPG

F313_28629.JPG

F313_28929.JPG

F313_28729.JPG

F313_28829.JPG

Yet, here you are with your 5th fake account, desperately waiting to meet with your favorite color once again.

What were the other 4 fake accounts?

I have a feeling this was Persian God King :D

2) explain me why??
Intakes on top will block airflow at high AoA, wing area is quite small, frontal canards are not all movable, high thrust/weight ratio for such a small airplane is not likely.

I love how some mods and other members here are dying of jealousy.... :yahoo:

Jealous of what?

There are no technical specs released about this plane, just a propaganda channel reporting the latest news being dictated to them by the Iranian Regime.

I don't think USA, Israel, or the Arab countries have anything to fear about this Fighter.

If Iran needs to be taken seriously it needs to stop with these absurd stunts.

Everyone knows about the elections coming up in 2013, and this plane is nothing more than a face saving measure thrown out by the ruling regime to show how powerful and strong they are when Iran's economy is in dire straits.

As for Syria, is Iran going deploy this fighter to launch Air Strikes against the FSA?

If not, then this plane is totally useless for Syria.

Don't know why you are so happy about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jealous of what?

Don't know why you are so happy about.

1. because I'm not racist
2. Iran is under sanctions, and still manages to achieve many things.
3. Iran gave the finger to the haters...
4. be patient, Iran won't publish something like this, and then not show it... be patient....

That landing gear looks very suspicious !!! if this is mock up, it's damn goo work by Iran!

iran is amazing, they made an RC model, and then made it look like some 5th generation plane they have worked on :rofl::rofl:

I think they wil put climate control and the pilot can fly in comfort to war. if they deliver it with mp3 player i think it wil sel good.

In the video the take-off runway very wide and the RC plane looks very small, i believe it's a 1:XX mockup not real plane. Sorry~!

F313_28329.JPG

F313_28429.JPG

F313_28529.JPG

F313_28629.JPG

F313_28829.JPG

they dont have shame....

like this uav..

images

where is this uav?

or this uav bomber...

55ur.jpg

Status