What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen man technologically , Iran is ahead of Pakistan both iran and turkey for that matter

With out a doubt

a) Engineering wise they have auto sector and they can make engines
b) They have oil refineraries
c) They have electricity production

Iran is Internatioanlly known to be in Top 3-4 Nations in term of acedemic output and R&D submitted by reseachers
their advancement is not as a result of Aid from USA or few deals here and there.

Since late 70's they have invested in their schools , industries and now they are reaping rewards

Even productivity look they finsihed their gas pipeline to Pakistan on their side , while our incompetent leader has not even started work in Pakisatn , he is more or less busy promoting his son's political campaign that is his priority

Iran said they will launch space Rocket - They did it when they said they will
Iran said they will launch a sattelite - They did it when they said they would peacefully
Iran said they will be purifying prtroleum products in Iran with out sending it to West - they achived it (thus the sanctions)
Iran said they will make their own cars , trucks , jeeps ... they did
Iran said they will release a 4th generation fighter they did few years back and made 3 squadrons of that fighter
Iran said they will make destroyer ships , and they are on their way to make 10 destroyers
Iran said they will be nuclear nation not one but 2-3 nuclear projects

The bottom line is Iran is not invading other countries or flying drones

They have achieved success due to their own internal policties of building their nation , and Pakistan needs to learn from these policies instead of looking at IMF all the time

The other day on news I saw , Pakistani school paper (exam paper) sold in markets for 300 rupees lol (They showed it in news) I mean yea with stydents like this we can't produce a paper clip but iran does not have that culture so they are succeeding, Pakistan has culture of exam cheating and that is why we do not produce quality

While , Pakistan produces 5-10% good engineers and high end students and scientist

Iran I think is producing close to 50-60% solid quality students and scientist which is why they have high ratio of PHDs and researcher

They just have higher education and self awareness level

A nation when it creates 10,000-20,000 engineers of high quality nothing is impossible even space exploration or mission to moon or Mars ...

Meanwhile Paksitanis are busy making this

An illegal ride , with no licence no government approval roaming the cites of Pakistan

258289-Riksha-1316724160-318-640x480.JPG

Right before our eyes Iran is gradually technilogically surpassing Pakistan where every god damn thing is imported out of Japan ...

And they earned it , they had revolution and now 30 years later the next generation is providing them "FREEDOM" of true sense that they do not depend on others

Had pakistan also had a revolution like Iran

a) We would have Kala Bagh Damn 10 billion income yearly for Pakistan
b) Taxation / Zakat system
c) Better Universities and Colleges
d) More developed Energy Section
e) Fully functional Railways , Steels and Airlines
f) Instead of UAE , Pakistan would have been the trade hub of world
while we dropped the catch the shieks in UAE capatalized on the chance

I will believe in Iran if they realli have guts and develop nuke and show to the world like its self imposed enemy USA do.......otherwise all the claims of supremecy in technology is nothing by fairy tales or fantasies........:cheesy:

Well I think Iran has shown and displayed a very legitimate fighter jet , which has been tested by its scientist

a) Argument of its Size , that its a mock up
Proven fale , look at the comparison of plane length vs people standing in pictures above
(few posts above) Clearly the plane`s size is OPERATIONAL size of fighter jet

It's clearly a mock up, not because of its size, but many other things. For example there is not a single access panel on the whole plane. Secondly look at this cockpit glass:

riPfVh8.jpg

What the hell is that?

c) The fighter jet is not going to fly , well they submitted a video of its flight
and furthermore, IRAN had a press release where the President attended
so its certainly tested and is in production stages.

I don't know will this plane going to fly in the future, but i know that they did not submit a video of the plane actually flying. They only showed us an RC model in flight. So i don't know how can you claim that this plane is ready for production.

That is clearly an RC model:

159270_113320865_07.JPG

Just compare the size of the plane with the centerline of the airfield.

For now they only showed us mockup and RC model, without any actual data about plane, so i believe that nobody here can claim that this is a great plane. We actually don't know anything about this aircraft.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have some wannabe Iranians here..

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 is one... Who cares about Iran and degrades Pakistam

@AZADPAKISTAN2009

You are self hating jerk who is totally ignorant about his own country, how about you migrate to Iran they might just send you in space instead of that monkey.

Just statin the fact I saw the wired looking moter bike / rickshaw and Pakistani news anchor asked the driver how old are you and who gave you licence , the kid said he is 16 years old and he does not have driving licence , and he gives money to a mafia man in city and he and 100 others drive around this vehicle un oppposeed . I just saw this new invention in news 2-3 weeks ago

Then I turned on channel saw a channel tv analyst reported that school paper was out being sold in markets , for 300 rupees
lol and I personally have also sat in exams in Pakistan's collegue system saw people cheat openly , heck one boy was son of a teacher , so other teachers came by and asked him 2-3 times how is every thing .. all good if you need any help let us know ...

After which I saw lines of people standing to get gas ... then I turned off the TV

Well unfortunately , when I see something is wrong I will say its wrong .... Pakistan is going in wrong direction so we need to speak and if revolution fixes it why not ..

But , heck I love Iran because they have PROVEN .. how a country can stand up and be self reliant ...

I appreciate the fact that their leaders do not own Condo or Property in UK and most importantly I love how their education system produces quality , and every one goes thru the same education system , now like ours where we have 3 systems for education

1 For Army
1 For politicians's kids
1 For local Pakistan

Iran went thru 10 years of war and look at Iran now and look at Pakistan now ...

I favour a revolution to over throw all that is sitting in parliment and fix it just like it was fixed in Iran

Its not self loating buth rather , being awake to see what is happening around you

I doubt that Qaud-e Azam cheated on his UK exams papers , or similar if Iqbal took "Pharras" with him to finals to ace is exams .. these gentleman were smart , logical people

We should be modest , look at the sorry state of nation and perhaps really learn from our neighbours who have achieved alot by focusing on

a) Economy
b) Nuclear Technology
c) Education
d) Research

I just want us moving forward .. and not stuck in limbo yes so I hate the current state of affairs but at same time I do love Iran's progress , its a model for all Muslim countries to follow
low crime rate high literacy = Magical progress

Instead of ... Rickshaw motor bike innovations

Furthermore I also love Iran because they share border with Pakistan and I see great potential for

a) Trade
b) Military cooperation
c) Economic benefits for Pakistan
d) Scientific cooperation
e) Energy exchange

And they share many cultural elements with Pakistan not to mention Urdu has Parsi elements

Its common sense , they got OIL we got Wheat and Rice
They got the kaboobs we have the biryani sorta speak

They are a perfect neighbours

Stealth mockup you mean! which has been flown by Ahmadinejad's friend at least for 3000 hours!

However I have to say, Iran has population of 75,000,000 even 0.001% of them are not very informative in aviation industry. So this kind of stuff has an internal consumption usage. I am sorry for Iran.

Bro, This backward mind regime immediately stop fooling own people. All their statements has nothing to do with their so called super products but own people's knowledge level regarding the systems they introduced and likely public reactions coming from. Iran doesn't deserve such idiot propaganda machine politicians which causes all World people to laugh about anything Iran reveals and rive own countries respectability into low levels at international areas.

BTW, Even If current regime introduced a donkey like design with claim as super manovrability, 5th generation stealth fighter jet of great Iranian industry with a nationalistic background song, I believe Similar members will come here to satisfy their egos While accusing anybody who is telling What is seen on images, as Troll, traitor, Islam enemy...etc. Such easy things are a part of their "We rule the region thanks to our technology and industry" like propaganda statements...

@AZADPAKISTAN2009

You are self hating jerk who is totally ignorant about his own country, how about you migrate to Iran they might just send you in space instead of that monkey.

Even with Iran's backward regime, Iran is more autarkic than Pakistan.

Everybody needs to calm down.... let's not rush and start insulting others...
lets wait and see in the future, what will that jet do....

the jet was just introduced today... just be patient...

no wonder why the west is united... because they don't "insult" each other, and instead they support each other... but we here are making fun of each other and other's achievements...

the west will always rule the M.E but for some countries...

sorry to say but looks like x-36 became bit naughty when he met F-5 at the party.

that"s really wow, nothing yet like it, the only thing i take against it is the very small air intake by any means yes my comment doesn't count but its a reality, all in all its a great achievement for the Iranian.

For the sceptics, do you remember this one, the karar or embassador of death?

karrar.jpg

It is the exact same ceremony; unveiling the prototype and following up with live tests and demonstrations...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom